My teeth is shaking. There is pain in it. I consulted dentist. She suggested 5 days augpen lb 650, tan x and painkiller. After 5 days there is no relief from pain. Xray is also done. In xray, one bone is weak. Please suggest what to do?

My teeth is shaking. There is pain in it. I consulted den...
Hi you have periodontal disease. Along with medicines you need to go for deep scaling and root planning for plaque or tartar removal. Take vitamin c tabs once daily for 15 days. Rinse your mouth with chlorhexidine mouthwash. Brush regularly three times a day after each meal. Take care of your oral hygiene.
If teeth has grade 2 or grade 3 mobility. It may need removal. Please see your dentist for further treatment. Clinical examination can help for better diagnosis.
If teeth shaking n there is bone loss-u could go in for tooth removal