I have pain in my teeth's and gums from 4-5 days and if I drink any hot or cold beverage or eat food then its hurt me a lot in my teeth's and gums. Is there any supplement in market to promote healths of teeth's and gums? If any then how much time period to use it and suggest me some other options too.

I have pain in my teeth's and gums from 4-5 days and if I...
Hello As per your stated problem, you have pain while having hot and cold beverages. Start using a de-sensitizing tooth available in market like sensodyne, colgate pro-relief etc for a period of 15 days twice a day. If it does not solve your problem kindly visit your nearby dentist for a clinical checkup, dentist may also suggest you to go for an x-ray to locate exact problem area/ problematic tooth. It may follow with treatment modalities like RCT, abrasion restoration etc. Kindly follow the dentist advice and put an end to your sufferings.
You must visit a dentist to know the actual problem in details so that it can be treated exactly. Home remedies may work sometimes but its temporary only for most of the time. In your case it seems that you are suffering from pulpal pain due to cavity in tooth along with gingivitis (pyorrhoea). It can be dental hypersensitivity if all tooth are involved while eating or drinking. THANK YOU.
Go for Scaling and cleaning your teeth once than use anti sensitive paste for a while,your problem will be solved.