Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Meri aankh me aankho ki black putli ke side me white waale hisse ke ek taraf chot lagne ke karan vo white hissa puri tarah se laal ho gaya hai dekhne me aisa lag raha hai ki jaise maas dikhai de raha hai bahut dard ho raha hai.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi lybrate-user, I appreciate you seeking help. Advise consult an eye specialist/ ophthalmologist without any further delay. He/ she would require clinically examine your eye and recommend treatment as appropriate. Hope this helps. Do take care, and all the very best. Sincerely,
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.