I don't like to eat anything. I am 2 months pregnant. If I drink milk I feel like vomiting. Kindly suggest what should I do.

I don't like to eat anything. I am 2 months pregnant. If ...
This is very normal phenomenon it happens if you are not able to take milk then you can switch another products of it like buttermilk which you like. You should start your day with 1/2 Banana and 1 Cup coconut water. Take two hourly meal, take 1-2 bowl fruit salad include avocado, daal water, clear veg soup ,salty rice water, thin custurd ,apple shake, mint water.
First kindly accept my Congratulations on the good news, as regarding vomiting in pregnancy don't worry. It's a perfectly normal thing unless it gets so much that you start loosing weight and unable to retain anything. Try to have small frequent meals Avoid spicy and oily food Don't take solid and liquid in diet together, keep at least 20 minutes gap Mint is very effective in controlling nausea, try mint candy If all these fail please consult your doctor to prescribe medicine.