Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gayatri Bala JunejaYour feedback matters!
Meri shadi huve 3 years ho chuke. Lekin meri wife physically milte jab abhitak pain se tadapti hai. Iska solution mujhe bataye please.
I and my girlfriend had 100% unprotected sex and sperm has entered inside her vagina. But it was 3rd day after her periods ended. So is there any chances that she will get pregnant?
Uundergone C125 test as per advice by doctor and the result is 84 She has been taking treatment for excessive bleeding since 15th August of this year Please advice.
I'm 23 years old female not getting pregnancy mine age 23 and husband age 35 my lmp's are 22/1/16, 3/3/16, 11/4/16, 9/5/16, 12/6/16, 13/7/16 and my scanning report Impression : normal abdominal pelvic sonography. And thyroid function test T3-1.33ng/ml T4-8.57 mcg/DL Thyroid stimulating hormone-0.69mciu/ml am taking folic acid tablet and gynovit syrup about 3 months but medicine taken left in last month . My husband semen analysis report Sperm count-68millions/ml, Rapid progressive motility-70%, Slow/sluggish progressive motility-10%, Motility -20% Impression: normozoospermia. Is All reports are normal? These are our reports no period til today today morning taking home pregnancy test taken but showing negative ,is it agin to take test wn to take tell me Dr. please , otherwise wt is problem in me please tell me wt to do is vegetarian is good for me and did I stop daily traveling please ans me Dr. . Please Dr. . .
Hello Sir, My friend had a problem at her vagina she is getting black around her vagina It is like that only after using pads What is the problem for that getting black at that place by using pads? How can she get it white at that area?
What is the best time of intercourse in case of healthy fertilisation if the partner has variable length of menstruation cycle.
When I am having sex with my wife it seems that she is not getting excited. I tried everything that is touching her private parts and all but all in vain. She always tells me that she has no feelings towards sex. please suggest what to do.
What is LASIK ?
Laser-Assisted in Situ Keratomileusis (LASIK) uses a computer controlled laser to reshape the eye's cornea ( the transparent part in the front region of the eye), so as to enable light passing through it to focus correctly onto the retina of the eye.
When do you need this surgery?
This surgical procedure is ideal for people having following conditions making spectacle use mandatory :
1. Myopia or nearsightedness - Far off objects appears blurry
2. Hypermetropia or farsightedness - Close objects appear indistinct
3. Astigmatism - Overall fuzzy vision
Facts about the surgery -
- Practically painless procedure done under numbing drops
- Short surgery time as well as recovery time
- No use of stitches
- Reduced dependency on glasses and contact lenses
- Better vision as compared to vision through high power glasses
- Minimum age to opt for the procedure is 18 years
LASIK in Presbyopia or Presbylasik:
The surgery can also be opted for individuals who suffer from presbyopia, which is long-sightedness brought on by the loss of flexibility of the eye lens, and usually occurs in individuals in their middle and old age. The condition renders individuals with the inability to focus on objects that are close by, leading to difficulty in reading smaller prints or doing chores close up.
In Presbylasik or Multifocal LASIK different power zones are created for seeing at varying distances - near , intermediate and distance vision.Consulting a doctor is best as he or she can help you to decide on the right course of action.
Related Tip: 4 Tips for a Great Eyesight
Metrorrhagia is a medical condition in which uterine bleeding occurs regularly or irregularly outside the normal menstrual cycle. Generally Metrorrhagia occurs due to hormone disorders or any other such irregularities. It could also be an indicator of some serious health issues such as endometriosis, cancer of reproductive organs or uterine fibroids. Read on more to find all about them.
Metrorrhagia can occur due to a number of reproductive disorders as well as certain diseases. Syphilis, infection, malignancy, pregnancy and many more are listed as the reasons behind Metrorrhagia. Metrorrhagia can be a serious issue as it can be painful, irritating and a major inconvenience.
Metrorrhagia is a medical condition which might be due to certain disorders or medical conditions the patient might be suffering from. They are mentioned as follows:
- Hormone related: Irregular uterine bleeding can occur due to hypothyroidism, adrenal deficiency and low progesterone. Metrorrhagia in such situations can be resolved if suitable treatment is administered in the right time and for that, correct diagnosis is absolutely important.
- Reproductive related: Endometrial hyperplasia and endometriosis and such other reproductive disorders or diseases could be a cause for Metrorrhagia. In such cases, early diagnosis is absolutely recommended for a speedy and complete recovery.
- Benign Tumors: Certain benign tumors like ovarian cysts and fibroids can also cause irregular uterine bleeding. Though benign, a physician should be consulted immediately for a speedy recovery as Metrorrhagia in itself can prove to be critical.
- Malignant Tumors: Ovarian cancer and endometrial cancer can also be a reason for the cause of Metrorrhagia. In such a condition early diagnosis and treatment is highly essential for a full recovery.
If the patient is suffering from Metrorrhagia, then they are advised to consult a physician as Metrorrhagia could be a sign of something more serious. Depending on the diagnosis the doctor can prescribe medications or if necessary, certain surgical procedures. Some of the medications and surgeries which can be prescribed by your physician include oral contraceptive pills, progesterone pills or injections, endometrial ablation and hysterectomy among others.