Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from tonsillitis past 2 days. I also have ear pain (left) A yellow spot has occurred on my upper part of my mouth.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi tonsillitis with ear pain I think you should start warm saline water gargles and antibiotics after consulting ent specialist. Regards.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.