I have 2 month amenorrhoea with history of recurrent miscarriage, now my Dr. has started Ingectionlonopin 0.4 alternate day ,Injection Hcg weekly with tab ecosprin 75 mg daily and folic acid for up to 3 month so I want to say is it good treatment for me, or can it create any serious complication?

Hello lybrate-user. Low dose aspirin is useful in those with history of pregnancy loss at or more than 13 weeks. HCG that is human chorionic gonadotropin gives support to corpus luteum, which produces progesterone. Hormone progesterone is very much essential for the continuation of pregnancy. Low molecular weight heparin helps to improve live birth rate in high risk pregnancies like that of antiphospholipid antibody syndrome and recurrent pregnancy loss. Folic acid is useful to prevent neural tube defects in foetus. Your treating doctor is providing you good treatment so don't worry at all and enjoy each and every movement of your pregnancy. All the best! Take care!