I have gum problems, receding gums and pain in teeth blood comes out during brushing teeth and chewing food.

I have gum problems, receding gums and pain in teeth bloo...
Get a scaling done from a dentist.
Receding gums at an young age is not a good sign. Proper orally hygiene, care & Scaling is important. Gingivoplasty grafting can be tried after ruling out the diagnosis.
Adv. Scailing n polishing.
bleeding gums are sign of infection due to deposit of plaque and calculus on teeth. get scaling and polishing done​. use mouthwash twice daily after brushing.
You may be suffering from pyorrhea so go for deep cleaning and scaling your teeth.