I have tooth ache because of cavity to reduce the pain what should I do? I am 19 year old and now I went to the dentist and he filled up that teeth but sometimes it hurts very badly. Please suggest me something.

I have tooth ache because of cavity to reduce the pain wh...
Hello, take plantago 200 three times daily.
When tooth cavity reaches pulp and affects its vitality, which lead to infection and cause severe tooth pain, there are only two treatment options available. First, to save the tooth by doing Root Canal treatment and second, to remove the tooth by getting it extracted. Consult a dentist and get the RCT done. Delaying treatment will increase your problem.
Hiii, U r 17, after visiting dentist still you have pain in tooth. Take one glass hot milk add 4 teaspoon of Dabur honey in it. Drink it after your bath in morning. Do it for 7 days and let me know the result.
Hello, Probably the filled cavity is deep and may be approaching tooth pulp that is why you have pain sometimes. You need to visit a dentist for this as he/she may see the extent of that and treat accordingly. In worst case you may need root canal treatment. However root canal treatment is almost painless procedure. All the best Regards!
Your teeth if it hurts even after filling. Then it requires root canal treatment. Or there may be one more tooth which may be decayed and causing the pain. Get it checked near dentist again and get the proper treatment. For pain take painkiller. .Colgate pain out helps for temporary relief. You can do earn salt water rinsing for temporary relief.