My front two teeth are not in shape they got chipped from bottom a little bit four years ago when I was playing and fell. They look kinda asymmetric I want them in shape suggest me a long-term solution without cons Thanks.

My front two teeth are not in shape they got chipped from...
Hi There are three options depending on amount of chipping Rebuilding with tooth coloured filling material: most non invasive procedure Ceramic veneer if only the edge is chipped off and much of the tooth structure is there: least amount of tooth cutting required around 0.5 mm Full jacket crown if nt mch tooth structure is there to support: requires around 1-1.5 mm cutting from all sides Thanks.
To make the tooth symmetrical we need to build the chipped portion of your teeth with a tooth like material. This would enhance your esthetic appearance. Such materials have good life.
Slight shaping of the tooth structure to create symmetry is possible. But if removed in excess would result in loss of enamel and result in sensitivity.
Root canal followed by metal free crowns is your permanent solution.
If your problem is minor in nature then an odontoplasty can be done.