I have lost my 3 upper teeth in an accident now what is best for my teeth plss suggest me!

I have lost my 3 upper teeth in an accident now what is b...
There are several ways to replace missing tooth 1.Implants are a good option if you have lost a tooth or teeth to an injury, periodontal disease, or other reasons. A dental implant is a titanium post (acting as a tooth root) that supports a crown. It is surgically inserted into the jawbone where it will then fuse (or osseointegrate) into the jawbone to ensure that it is anchored in position. After the osseointegration process is finished (usually 3-6 months), an abutment is attached to the post frame. It protrudes above the gum line to provide the area where the dental crown is cemented or screwed into. 2.Dental bridges are used to bridge the gap between one or more missing teeth. The bridge is supported by the natural teeth or implants on either side. It is made up of two or more crowns for the teeth on each part of the gap.
You can go for bridge or implant.
Get implants done or fixed teeth as the case deserves.
Implant is the best treatement option today.