Am skinny 31 years old, married for 1 yr, we r planning for baby, doctors told dat my ovulation day wil be on 12th day from my periods but I got my ovulation on 16th day, is it normal or wil it be a problem to get pregnant, am worried please reply me.

Am skinny 31 years old, married for 1 yr, we r planning f...
no problem be relax have good sleep and take water in good quantity.take food in time.take borax 200 in globule 4-6pills twice daily for 15 days and consult after taking medicine thanks
Yes it's normal to have ovulation on day 16 intact middle week is most fertile. Reduce your tensions. If other reports are normal, cycle is regular, it may take sometime to get pregnant provided you take less stress and anxiety. Technology is to help us and not to confuse us do share the good news with all of us here.
Ovulation day ranges from 12th to 16th day in a normal menstrual cycle of 28 days. Do don't worry. You have to follow the fertile period to conceive.