This question is for my teeth. I am 24 years old male I have crooocked teeth since my childhood and now I have consulted a dentist to get braces and he says that in order to perfect teeth he have to remove my pre molar teeth because I do not have space in my lower jaw. So I am worried that removing teeth can cause gap or void that can not be fixed but he says he can but I am doubting it .so please tell me he is right.

The dentist have advice you correct treatement this is the correct treatment protocol and you do not have to worry for removing your teeth it is the normal procedure. Those teeth are removed to create space and make proper alignment of the teeth and give you beautiful smile.
yes, to straighten malaligned teeth you need to create space first. for this a premolar has to be removed.
To create gap .premolar need o extracted its the treatment plan what we have been taught. No harm in it. please carry on the treatment.
it is right ... actually when braces are placed on the teeth.. the wire and the bracket helps the teeth to move to close the gap between teeth.. and allow the teeth to be alligned properly ...
He is right i think.for ortho treatment u need to create space so he advice for extraction,so dont worry and go for it.
No he is absolutely right, usually four premolar teeth have to be extracted to create space to push back the teeth. Eventually the space will be closed.