MY tongue is yellow due to which I feel that it should be not be? What is its effect ?My teeth are also yellow not too but a bit? I think it is because of my yellowish tongue. I have phlegm also which never goes! How can I remove this yellowness?

MY tongue is yellow due to which I feel that it should be...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Yellow discoloured teeth can be corrected by getting scaling done froma dentist. Also start brushing after each meal.
Hello, yellow teeth could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.