I have yellow teeth but I do many things to remove yellowness from my teeth but yellowness is not removed I have thinking my teeth have calcium problem.

I have yellow teeth but I do many things to remove yellow...
Please send me pics of your teeth. Home remedies will not work. Professional cleaning and bleaching is required for whiter teeth.
Get scaling done maintain with twice brushing use shine n smile once a week.
Many reasons might be there for yellow teeth like because of flourosis or due to the thin enamel thickness or because of our food habits like drinking lot of tea. Drinks. Or drugs etc. And also because of wrong brushing technique. We can only say exactly when we have an access of your teeth we have various treatments in dentistry to make teeth whiter. You can go for cleaning or bleaching in a dental clinic.
You need to take a bleching treatment of the teeth. By this treatment you will get white teeth.