Sir, I feel pain in my tooth when I drink cold water. Also my tooth pains a lot when I chew some hard things. Any suggestions?

Sir, I feel pain in my tooth when I drink cold water. Als...
Hi lybrate-user, Exposure of (dentin or cementum) layer of the tooth or trauma to the root nerve tissue causes pain sensation when drinking hot or cold. Get filling done by a dentist. Tooth decay is caused by bacteria in the mouth using sugar from foods and drinks to produce acids that dissolve and damage the teeth. DENTAL TIPS: - Visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up &down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.
pain while drinking water can be due to sensitivity pain while chewing can be due to gross caries I can help you
Kindly take ZERODOL SP TWO TIMES A DAY.
It's due to cavity or loss of enamel. Visit dentist to get the filling done, meanwhile use can use toothpaste for sensitive teeth.
Use sensoform toothpaste thrice daily.