27 years experience
Ask Free Question
Dear Lybrateuser, - Your pain could be due to acidity
- chew your food well, do not skip meals, have meals on time, do not lye down for about an hour after meals, have dinner 2-3 hrs before bedtime
- Avoid fried, spicy, sour & junk food
- take syrup Gelusil, 2 teaspoonful three times a day half an hour after meals
- have 7-8 glasses of water for proper digestion
- do regular exercise like walking, jogging, playing games, swimming, also do yoga & deep breathing for 5-10 min daily morning to keep your body fit.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Chest Pain treatment