What is the treatment for getting a smell from mouth? I will wash my mouth daily what is the treatment.

What is the treatment for getting a smell from mouth? I w...
Hi lybrate-user, Infections in the mouth, such as dental caries (tooth decay), periodontal (gum) disease or mouth sores related to other conditions may contribute to bad breath. Persistent bad breath or a bad taste in the mouth may be a warning sign of gum (periodontal) disease. Gum disease is caused by the buildup of plaque on teeth. Dry mouth also can cause bad breath. Smoking or chewing tobacco-based products also can cause bad breath, 90% bad breath due to tongue coatng, You may need deep cleaning & fill tooth cavities with artificial enamel filling, scrape your tongue regularly, underlyng cause must be treated. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash until then. Advance procedures can be done with laser too. You may consult me in person.
Hello. The treatment you r asking for your oroblem is compkete oral prophylaxis comprisin of cleaning the space btw teeth and gums so as to decrease the microbial colonies residing in yhese areas causing periodontal destruction as well as bad breath. Generally also you should go to a dentist for your oral prophlaxis once evry 3 to 4 months. U can also use the mouthwast and the toothbrushing techniques taught to you by your dentist. Bt this alk is after thr scaling whivh is the primary and most important steo of the treatment I hv told you abt. Regards.
Hello, bad breath could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.