Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffer with holes on corner teeths and I won't to eat some cold and sweet items, what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
You have sensitive teeth so try to fill the holes with cement and use a fluoride related toothpaste.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.