There is a gap between my front tooth it is from my childhood but is increased now so I don't like this please help.

There is a gap between my front tooth it is from my child...
Hi, you should visit your dentist and get the gap between your front teeth closed. There are many methods for closing this gap like orthodontic treatment, veneers, etc which can be discussed with your dentist and the best selected. Regards.
Hi , a increase in the gap in the front teeth may be because of tongue thrusting, a habit wherein the tongue rests on the upper front teeth instead of the palate while swallowing. This causes a increase in the gap due to too much of pressure on the front teeth. You need to see a dentist / orthodontist who can give you a habit breaking appliance for repositioning your tongue and closing / reducing the gap.
Gap can be closed by either pacing braces or by cosmetic correction.
Two types of treatment available for you. If gap is more and your teeth are not in normal position then you require orthodontic (wire & braces) treatment. If your teeth are in normal alignment then you can go for teeth veneering to cover the gap.