I got my impacted wisdom tooth extracted on 16 March. What should I eat. Can I start my regular routine.

You can eat normal food now, if you are able to chew. 1-2you should eat light food (Dal Chawal, Dalia, Kichdi etc.). Start with normal Roti & sabzi, if you are able to chew. Continue the warm saline rinse as much as you can. Start with mouth opening exercises as told by your dental surgeon.
Hi lybrate-user if your suture are removed you can go in for normal diet till then only soft and bland diet.
Yeah Now u can start your routine.. U can eat everything Just to be on safer side avoid sharp food objects, hot and crispy, hard food for 4/5 days more
Hi Thank you for your query on Lybrate I understood your concern about the conditon. I suggest you to follow a soft diet for 7-10 days. Also avoid hot food for 2-3 days. You can start your regular diet after 7-10 days after the sutures are removed but not injure the extracted area. Thank you.
The precautions that has to be taken that is for 24 hours after the extraction. If there is swelling, redness or pain in the area you can consult your dentist, otherwise you can carry on your normal routine.
Yes u may mouth wash with warm salt water would do u good
Yes you may, but do warm saline rinses 6-7 times daily for a week and avoid sharp food like chicken bones, fish etc. For few days.