I am 22 years old and have chewed tobacco for about a 3 years but have completely left tobacco as of now for near about 3 months and will never use it any further. I have all my teeth in bad colour inside out and a few crooked teeth and one of the front teeth is broken a bit. Can it be treated? I want my teeth in good shape and colour and would promise never to use tobacco ever again. How much does teeth cleaning and whitening process cost?

I am 22 years old and have chewed tobacco for about a 3 y...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night rest of the tt can also b taken a orthodontist can straighten your teeth with braces.
Get teeth cleaning session, you can go for composite veneering or capping as well. Cosmetic treatment shold be in a proper way
Hello, stains could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. For more white teeth, you can go for whitening or bleaching procedure. You can also go for veneering or crowns Ask your dentist about it. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months. Scaling and polishing will cost you around Rs 500- 2,000/- depending upon the case, dentist and the locality of the clinic.
Congratulations on making your mind stand against Tobacco. The Tobacco stains are extrinsic, and can be removed easily. You require scaling and polishing to get rid of those stains. Your broken tooth structure can also be restored, but need to examine it first, to decide the treatment​ for it. Bleaching is done to make teeth more brighter than your own natural colour.
Hi lybrate-user, ya for sure teeth can be whitened by scaling i.e. Cleaning your teeth with dental tips along with polishing. This broken teeth can be filled with permanent material called composite ,cost may vary from each dentist, you can consult me in person!
Tobacco chewing in any form will pave way to cancer. The tooth stains if superficial can be removed deep seated intrinsic stains need other forms of treatment.
Go to dentist and have scaling done.
Depends upon the damage of teeth occured. Scaling and bleaching may costs you around 10,000.