Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 21 year old. A pinhole is created in my eardrum due to water in pond. Frequently water is coming out of my ear. I consult to my doctor they suggest me to use serlox D, ceferite-500, montas-L and pentab-40. Is this useful?

2 Doctors Answered
You are suffering from CSOM. You must take above treatment and continue oflox ear drop till ear gets dry. If it is small perforation it can heal on its own. Or TCA cauterizing will help it. If hole is big, you might need myringoplasty.
Hello The perforation in your ear drum is acute so it should heal by itself but your ear should be infection free for that hence the given treatment will help in keeping the ear infection free. Keep ear dry
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.