Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Mere teeth bahut peele h faloride ke karan koi advise please sir me bahut nirash hu.

3 Doctors Answered
Surface stains due to fluorosis can be treated by removing the stains using tooth whitening solution. More severe cases can be treated by veneers or crowns.
Mr. lybrate-user you can go for bleaching or lamination or crowns. Do not be upset.
Get scaling and bleaching done from a dentist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.