Sometimes I have pain in left chest. It is just for a while. Also it pain near breastbone. I feel very fear of that. It gets palpation rapidly. When I bring ecg it is normal. I can't understand why this happen? I also done cholesterol test which is normal. Cpkmb test is also normal. I can't understand what to do.

Sometimes I have pain in left chest. It is just for a whi...
Dear Lybrate user, -The pain could be due to acidity, fear & anxiety, do not worry as your basic tests are normal it is unlikely of cardiac origin - avoid spicy, fried & junk foods, also restrict intake of tea, coffee to 1-2 cups per day - do not skip meals, have meals on time, chew your food well, have 4-5 small meals rather than three large meals, have dinner 2-3 hrs before bed time - have 7-8 glasses of water for sufficient hydration - take syrup gelusil 2 teaspoonful half an hour after meals three times a day - do regular exercises like walking, jogging, playing games, swimming for 20-30 min, also do yoga, meditation & deep breathing for 5-10 min daily morning to keep your body fit - do an x- ray chest to rule out any other problem.