Sometimes I have pain in left chest. It is just for a while. Also it pain near breastbone. I feel very fear of that. It gets palpation rapidly. When I bring ecg it is normal. I can't understand why this happen? I also done cholesterol test which is normal. Cpkmb test is also normal. I can't understand what to do.
27 years experience
Ask Free Question
Dear Lybrate user, -The pain could be due to acidity, fear & anxiety, do not worry as your basic tests are normal it is unlikely of cardiac origin
- avoid spicy, fried & junk foods, also restrict intake of tea, coffee to 1-2 cups per day - do not skip meals, have meals on time, chew your food well, have 4-5 small meals rather than three large meals, have dinner 2-3 hrs before bed time
- have 7-8 glasses of water for sufficient hydration
- take syrup gelusil 2 teaspoonful half an hour after meals three times a day
- do regular exercises like walking, jogging, playing games, swimming for 20-30 min, also do yoga, meditation & deep breathing for 5-10 min daily morning to keep your body fit
- do an x- ray chest to rule out any other problem.
2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Chest Pain treatment