My teeth are crocked and my 2 premolar is cavity ones and I want to get my teeth straightened I asked so many doctor to get this treatment done but they said I don't have enough space for get teeth in line so they would have to get my one teeth out to get all teeth into line wise.

My teeth are crocked and my 2 premolar is cavity ones and...
This is a normal procedure. Extracting one premolar gives enough space to align all crowded teeth in occlusion. You should not be apprehensive about extracting your premolar for the correction of your occlusion, as the teeth which is to be extracted does not weakens your occlusion. It is absolutely safe and painless.
That is true. We need to get one or few tooth extracted to create space. After orthodontic treatment is over those gap will be closed.
Get braces done.