I've been suffering from (SEES) sharp edge eyes syndrome where I can not look at any sharp and pointed object or corners of any object. There is no headache, its just a strong urge to look away from it and even than there could be a discomfort because of its image being still there in my memory. Sometimes I might feel normal looking at such objects but suddenly I became aware of it and same thing happens. I've suffering from it since my childhood, now I am 40. This has been a big hurdle in my academic as well as professional life. Please suggest ant solution if there is any. Thank You.

Dear Lybrate user:- SEES is equivalent to visual looming syndrome. It is problems with visual perception that causes people to inaccurately think that a stationary object is moving toward them & might poke their eyes. It's neurological and muscular state, where faulty eye coordination causes the brain to interpret incoming inperception as visual looming events.(I.e. Feeling that an object is approaching & might hit the eyes. Make urgent appointment privately with me for further clarification of your eyes problems.