My mother has haemoglobin count of 5, she has been given glucose with iron according to the doctor we consulted. What all precautions should be taken ,what to eat and what not to eat, and any other guidance in this condition.

My mother has haemoglobin count of 5, she has been given ...
You can give her jaggery (gudd) .It is the richest source of iron. Cook food in iron utensils. Give her more of green vegetables in diet. You can additionally give her homeopathic medicine ferrum phos 3x - 4 tablets three times daily. Also inform if she is having loss of blood due to some internal cause - excess menstrual flow, bleeding piles or some other bleeding disorder so that we can help her and suggest medicine to deal with the main underlying cause.
your mother's haemoglobin is too low.It needs iv iron,and if it goes below 5mg,it may need a blood transfusion.She should eat everything in moderation.Milk,veg and fruits.