Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Management of Smoking Cessation
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Wilson's Disease Treatment
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Submit a review for Chaitanya HospitalYour feedback matters!
Well, very tough one to answer. There can be no right or wrong answers. Most parents will wish their kids to abstain till marriage and youngsters will always question it with lots of reasoning. Some will argue to have grown up enough to take appropriate decisions and with easy availability of contraceptives, "what's the big deal"they may ask ? They will always label their parents and those in favour of abstinence as old fashioned persons always giving unsolicited advice because it is their life after all ! Why should they listen to anyone?
Sweet sixteen is a very tender age when lots of hormonal changes take place. Surge of chemicals in the body make you feel very different like never before. There is a strong but sweet attraction to someone of the opposite gender you knew for quite some time. Your friends tell you a lot of interesting and romantic stories about their own life , some of them may be a work of fiction . You may feel aroused while watching some intimate scenes in a movie. Many of you try to calm down by masturbating , which is perfectly safe way to experience ultimate pleasure in absence of the "real one" .During one of "those" discussions with your friends, their may be a mention of virginity and wish to try the real thing. I find lots and lots of youngsters to have tried that real thing but is it appropriate?
One thing is sure. As you grow up, there are a lot of mile stones or possible goals to be achieved like doing well in studies, working hard for a good career, achieving both emotional, social and economical independence and of course experience this pleasure which will inculcate intimacy and help you mature as a person. Making babies is a very minor mile stone and many may not opt for this but other goals are inescapable.
Now what ever your parents want , they can't accompany you all the time . It is you and only you who will decide what you want to do with your life . You need to set your priorities right. No one can stop you from experiencing the "real thing " at the time you chose . You can argue that you are mature enough to focus hard on studies, prepare for career and experience "that thing"
In my opinion , it may become too much of a multi tasking. I know for myself I am not good at it. I have also been through all these chemical "locha " There was a strong urge to experience "that joy" with someone changing each day in fantasies . Probably I didn't have the courage to ask someone for a date so waited till marriage Fine, that may have been a blessing in disguise if I look back on all those wonderful years of my school and college. It was not this common as well those days ,as it is today but I could focus very hard on my studies and today, I am what I am. Really, was it something so great I wish I should have done it earlier? It was great and still is , but studies is the real asset I Accumulated to reach here. All people are different so others may be more efficient in multitasking but There is a chance that you are driven more by the raging chemicals and start focusing on it more than it deserves. Really, if by any chance, it so happens, you lose lots of time and may not achieve your potential. This chance to work for career will not come twice . Still you may be capable of doing everything perfectly but it becomes a high risk path. You want to tread a safer approach or walk on a superhighway is your choice. At the end of the day, people will judge you by what you have achieved . It is of no importance at what age you lose virginity.
So decide for yourself what is right for you at which age. My job is to tell you positives and negatives
Both males and females suffer from acne.
Acne means a condition when you have blackheads, white heads ( small white bumps on skin giving uneven look ), pimples that may eventually lead to pus filled painful large pimples that leave marks and scars on face.
It can occur due to improper diet, hormonal fluctuations, using inappropriate cosmetic products and sticky creams, humidity, sweating and dead skin collection causing blocked pores or due to some medicines.
Its your over all diet and exercise routine, with proper sleep and water intake, under guidance of a skin doctor that will help you get a permanent solution for acne. There are 3 steps of acne treatments.
First to stop and heal the acne, then to take care of the marks and spots, and lastly to get rid of scars to get a smooth skin. A combination treatment is required including oral medicines, vitamins and antioxidants, creams and sunscreen, chemical peels, medical facials, resurfacing and rejuvenating lasers and PRP. 6-8 months are required for complete recovery.
Do not touch, press or rub the pimples.
Do not use hair products, creams and cosmetics without doctor’s advice.
Always remove your make up before going to bed.
Use non sticky sunscreen that suits your skin.
Use mild pH balanced cleansers for your face.
Apply ice on painful pimples, it will help in reducing pain and redness.
If you have acne, consult a dermatologist and get complete treatment following proper protocol.
I am 25 year old. I had sex with my partner but now we are no more together and I am getting married with other person. I don't want to have any complications my future husband. I have heard about hymenoplasty and I want to consult you about it.
How much time did it get of my hair back in transplanted area after hair transplantation, Which nutrition should I take for my regrowth of hair.
Hi Mujhe premature ejaculation ki pareshani hai. Mai jab bhi masturbate Ya gf k sath sex karne ki kosis karta hu. Mujhe is problem ko face karna padta hai.
I am suffering from low immunity and catch the disease very easily but it will difficult to cure the same. Stamina, immunity, body pain, stomach pain et are the common problem with me. As per the blood test report I have eosinophilia. Please help me.
I don't masturbate for a month or two even though I want to, as I am afraid. My condition becomes severe like loose stool becomes severe n cannot digest also. Last time When I said to a doctor may be he could not understand my prob n said it's becoz of my psychology bt it's not. So I hesitate to consult a doctor too abt my prob. I'm jst 23 years old.
Lung cancer is also known as pulmonary carcinoma or cancer of the lung. It occurs when DNA mutations develop in the cells/ tissues of the lungs leading up to uncontrolled growth in the tissues of the lung. By far, it is known to be the most common cancer in Asia.
1. Type: lung cancers can present as one of the following types:
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): Most common type of lung cancer and constitutes nearly 85% of all lung cancers. The sub-types of NSCLC are as follows:
- Large cell carcinoma
- Squamous cell carcinoma (SqCC) (Epidermoid)
- Adenocarcinoma – accounts for majority of the NSCLC.
- Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC): It is also known as oat meal cancer and tends to spread (metastasize) quickly. This constitutes about 15% of the lung cancers.
- Mesothelioma: It is a rare cancer that develops in the mesothelial cells of the pleural or peritoneal surfaces. It usually arises in the pleural membrane lining the lungs, known as pleural mesothelioma. One that arises from the peritoneum is called the peritoneal mesothelioma and the one that arises from the pericardium is known as pericardial mesothelioma. Lastly, it can also arise from the tunica vaginalis known as testicular mesothelioma. People working with or prior exposure to asbestos are mostly at risk of developing mesothelioma. The latency period between time of exposure and development of mesothelioma can be somewhere between 20 to 40 years. Maximum of the patients who develop mesothelioma are men.
2. Gender: It affects the male populace predominantly. It is more common in men than in women and in those of lower economic status. However, the incidence of lung cancer, in women too, is on the rise of late.
3. Etiology: Cigarette/ Tobacco smoking remains the most important cause of lung cancer accounting for 85 – 90% of the cases. Incidence/ risk is proportionate to the number of cigarettes smoked irrespective of the age. Also, environmental toxins including smoke from burning black tar, exhaust gases from automobiles etc. too contribute actively to various lung diseases including cancer. People working in asbestos manufacturing factories who are exposed to asbestos dust are also likely to get lung cancer. Tuberculosis too is an additive risk factor. Again, people who have received ionizing radiation especially to treat Hodgkin Lymphoma or other malignancies also run the risk of developing lung cancer. Above-mentioned causes apart, genetic factors may also play a role.
4. Features: Lung cancer clinically presents in the following ways mainly.Signs & symptoms of malignant mesothelioma are as enumerated below
1. Difficult/ labored breathing (Dyspnea)
2. Chest pain
3. Palpable chest wall mass
4. Discordant chest wall expansion
5. Weight loss (Cachexia)
6. Loss of appetite (Anorexia)
7. Night sweats
Signs & symptoms of non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) are as enumerated below. Majority of patients are symptomatic at diagnosis
8. Chronic cough
9. Difficult/ labored breathing (Dyspnea)
10. Chest pain
11. Blood stained sputum (Hemoptysis)
13. Weight loss (Cachexia)
14. Loss of appetite (Anorexia)
16. Bone pain
17. Pleural or pericardial effusion
18. Superior vena cava syndrome
19. Brachial plexopathy
20. Neurologic pain
21. Hypercalcemia of malignancy
Signs & symptoms of small cell lung cancer (SCLC) are as enumerated below
Symptoms as per the points 8 – 18 depicted above for NSCLC are applicable for SCLC as well. Additionally, patients suffering from SCLC may have:
23. Horner syndrome
5. Screening: is generally recommended for asymptomatic/ symptomatic populations as surveillance for high risk individuals – who are either current or former smokers (quit smoking within the last 15 years), have at least a 30 pack year smoking history and those who do not have any prior history of lung cancer. The goal of screening, as usual, is to be able to detect & diagnose lung cancer at an early stage which is potentially curable. It is mostly radiologic with a low dose helical computed tomography (CT) scan being more effective in detecting early stage lung cancer than a chest radiograph can.
6. Diagnosis: Abnormal blood test results may be indicative of malignancy, but a follow up imaging/ biopsy is always the gold standard for accurate diagnosis. Following are the diagnostics employed mainly:
- Blood: Hb may be low, TLC, ESR and polymorphs increased. Adenocarcinomas are likely to express thyroid transcription factor 1 (TTF-1) or carcinoembyonic antigen (CEA). On the other hand, mesotheliomas are likely to express Wilms Tumor -1 (WT-1) protein and Calretinin.
- Imaging: Thoracoscopy, Bronchoscopy, X-Ray, CT Scan etc all. Positron Emission Tomography (PET) / CT scan and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scan help detect metastasis, if any.
- Biopsy: It clinches the histologic diagnosis, and the nature of the disease.
7. Treatment: Conventional treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy as contextually appropriate. Simultaneously, an adjunctive or integrative naturopathic treatment with suitable complementary & alternative medicines (CAM) too can help improve clinical outcomes and facilitate recovery as would be feasible contextually.
8. Prognosis: preventive measures, earlier diagnosis and right early treatment is key for an effective therapeutic management & better prognosis. Like most other cancers, the chances of cure for an early stage lung cancer are more. The cure/ recovery chances are influenced by the grade, stage of cancer, recurrence and the patient’s general health & vitality etc all. The primary determinant of prognosis in NSCLC is the stage at which the cancer is diagnosed. For non-metastatic cancers, however, it is the nodal status that determines the stage and hence the prognosis.
9. Prevention: rightly said, prevention is always a better choice. Cigarette smoking is to be avoided by all means as it is the single major cause of lung cancer. Even exposure to cigarette smoke (passive or secondhand) is also an established cause of lung cancer and is known to increase the risk of lung cancer in non-smokers as well. Preventing exposure to secondhand smoke can be helpful in decreasing the incidence and mortality from primary lung cancers. Above-mentioned apart, other important risk factors such as exposure to ionizing radiation, environmental carcinogens like smoke from burning black tar, exhaust gases from automobiles, outdoor air pollution, and occupational exposure to asbestos, arsenic, beryllium, nickel, cadmium, chromium etc all too are known to increase the risk for lung cancer and mortality thereof. In fact, cigarette smoking is known to potentiate the effect and hence the lung cancer risk of many of the above-mentioned carcinogens, multi-fold, in smokers. Thus, either eliminating or reducing the exposure to the above-mentioned carcinogens can lead to a decrease in the risk of lung cancer and incidences thereof. Furthermore, randomized clinical trials indicate that high intensity smokers (only) who take supplementation of beta-carotene have an increased risk/ incidence of lung cancer. Vitamin E supplementation, on the other hand, does not affect the risk of lung cancer as indicated by the trials. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
A normal healthy love life is as important as having a healthy body and mind. However, many men tend to have problems in maintaining a healthy love life due to the problem of impotence. A man is diagnosed as impotent when fails to get erection despite arousal or maintaining it during sexual intercourse.
Physical and mental impact If the failure to get erection / erectile dysfunction becomes a regular phenomenon, it can severely affect the person’s relationship status, not to mention his self-esteem. Sometimes, impotence might be an indication of a serious underlying condition.
Symptoms you might be suffering from male impotence if:
- You are experiencing recurrent and significant trouble in order to get and subsequently maintain an erection.
- You are suffering from a low sex drive for a long amount of time.
- A combination of the both.
Either way, a consultation with the doctor might help to cure male impotence through a prescribed dosage of medications. In extreme cases, the doctor might prescribe an artificial replacement of testosterone within the body or even a surgery in order to normalize things. If male impotence occurs due to psychological factors, sessions of counseling might help to improve the condition. If diagnosed and treated efficiently, male impotence is an easily curable condition.
Causes of male impotence or erectile dysfunction might occur due to numerous physical or psychological factors. Some of the known causes of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Underlying health issues: If you are suffering from major health disorders you may suffer from erectile dysfunction. Some of these could be
- Medication and treatments: Erectile dysfunction might occur due to side effects of certain medications such as chemotherapy and blood pressure medications.
- Excessive alcohol consumption, tobacco usage or drug abuse: These elements put many harmful elements within your body and may result in prostate cancer or surgery within the pelvic area. If anyone has recently undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer or other problems of the pelvic area, it may cause impotence as well.
- Psychological trauma: Since the brain is one of the most important agents responsible for erections, any form of psychological trauma, anxiety or stress might trigger a dysfunction in the process as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Doing masturbation is any harm to health please tell me it's advantage and dis advantage of doing that.
I am having huge hair fall. And I am using treatment fr it. But apart from that, I am suffering from pain in scalp. Which suddenly arises at different points and then stops and then starts again. I am able to understand the reason of this pain. I am having others medicines which can cause side effects.
Hello sir. Almost last 14 years I have been sufferings common cold problem. But mucus don't exit by nose. And it's always touch in throat all season anytime. But sometimes when common cold becoming over and that time cough exit only by the nose and stop touching at throat. Moreover.my left nose sometimes fell blocked specially in summer season. please sir give me little advise. Thanking Hareswar Das Guwahati.
Sir hair is falling after I apply liquid particles in head like oil n when I am doing bath in dat tym please suggest me the solution.
Some internal piles and more cut and stretch present in inner side anus but some time after passing stool more pain And itching like alser. This problem started after gallbladder. Operation Durations 1 year.
Last 3 months I have testicle pain and its heating everyday. Could you pls anyone tell me the exact reason for testicle pain.
I had chicken pox one month ago now I have pockmarks on my face, my scabs were gone 20 days back, now I need to know when will I be eligible for micro needling.
Did not get erection after first time ejaculation till 15 hrs. Sometimes if got erection then loose erection during sex without any ejaculation. please help in the matter.
From a medical standpoint, intercourse during menstruation is completely fine. Most men have claimed that period sex seems messier when compared to intercourse on normal days but, other than that, there aren’t any risk regarding period sex. In fact, it is advisable to engage in vaginal intercourse during periods for a variety of reasons.
Here are a few things you should know about period sex:
- Intercourse during periods isn’t harmful: Contrary to the popular myth, period blood doesn’t contain impurities which might affect the penis in any way. Instead, menstrual blood is normal blood mixed with disposed off tissues from the lining of the uterus and the penis isn’t affected by menstrual blood in any way. The menstrual blood serves as excellent lubricant to make the process of intercourse smoother.
- Chances of pregnancy still persist: It is not okay to completely ward off protective measures during periods because even though it is safer than other days, there might be a small chance that the sperm of a man lives on in the female body till early ovulation. Besides, the chance of getting a sexually transmitted disease is the same during period sex.
- Can relieve cramps: Some women claim that having sex during their period helps ease their cramps as having an orgasm releases ‘pain- reducing endorphins’ into the bloodstream. Also, some medical practitioners believe that sex provides relief by using up chemicals which are responsible for cramps. Thus, having period sex can prove to be relaxing and less painful than normal days.
- Sexual arousal ups during menstruation: Most women feel hornier and more aroused during periods because of the increase in the hormonal levels. Some women feel heavier in the pelvic area which increases the sex drive; precisely the reason why having sex during this time is a good idea. So, for all you know, you might actually have a brilliant intercourse session when she’s on her period.