Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar DigheYour feedback matters!
I am a blood sugar patient now a days I found that I am retaining water in my body my foots are swelling whereas my creatinine level is under control what should I do at present I am taking dytor plus to get rid of water retention.
Meri wife ko urine release karne mein kai dinon se jalan ho rahi hai aur din mein kai baar jana pad raha hai jo kabhie kabhie to ek ya do boond hi hoti hai. Meri shaadi ko ek saal ho gaya hai par koi baccha nahi hua hai abhi tak. Please reply.
I am a 53 years male, suffering from diabetes since 3 years, taking an ayurvedic capsule madhu sanjeevini and the diabetes is under control. Since 1 month, while sitting and passing urine, I feel the bladder is incomplete, urine is passing continuosly by stopping and stopping. For eg, if I pass 200 ml urine, it stops and again it comes to 100 ml, again it comes to 50 ml. Some times dropping of urine. What could be the reason? please suggest.
Hi doctor I have a problem in my stomach I have a stone in my kidney both side 5.8 mm so please give me suitable ans please thanks doctor.
Sir /madam kya mein glacex capsule jo ki malti vitamin hai wo ragular le sakta hun. Mere urine mein protine trace hua hai. Sgpt test level 64 aya hai mujhe bahit weekness horahai hai but glacex capsule se faida hota hai lakin isse constipation ho raha hai.
I am 25 year old married women, I am having a problem of night urination since 1 and a half year! my all test are normal like uti, culture test, blood sugar and cbc all are normal, many Dr. Prescribed me medicines are. Flavoride,flavoride plus, gutok,urikind km powder, monurol powder, nuforce gm tube, fungid ns tube, flavospas,lactovit capsules, ranidom.but there is no improvement at all, please suggest me some effective remedy?Please tell.
I am 28 years old. But now I have feeling some pain on my left kidney since last 5 days. I am contact doctor but nothing is being happen. What should I do please help me.
Hello sir I am having gas trouble in the morning time, when I went to toilet, I cannot sit comfortable, and not getting free motion.
My serum creatinine level was 2.7 and currently it is 1.9 doctor whom I'm showing is suggesting to do kidney biopsy he that do full now and can't we without doing reduce the creatinine and also there is rapid weight loss.
HI i am having uti infection and only in the morning. When I drink warm water so the whole day I feel comfortable. suggest me what is the sign and symtoms for.
Sir I am about 35 years old women. I have to urinate often but a little comes out. Please suggest me.
I am getting burning session on my opening of penis while I pee. I feel it's urine infection. Kindly help to advice what should I do and what medicine should I take to cure the infection.
Kidney transplant for 70 years old female which age group of living dinner is perfect. Is transplant at this age is successful in this modern treatment days.
Nephrotic syndrome is a type of kidney disorder wherein, the body passes out excess amount of proteins through urine, owing to the damage caused to the tiny clusters of blood vessels in the kidneys. The symptoms include putting on excessive weight as a result of fluid retention, foamy urine and severe swelling around the region of the feet, ankles and eyes.
Common causes behind it
- Minimal change disease (also known as nil disease) leads to the abnormal functioning of the kidneys
- Excess deposit of amyloid proteins in the organs, thus taking a toll on the filter mechanism of the kidneys.
- Diabetes affecting the glomeruli (capillaries present in the nephrons of the kidneys).
- Systemic lupus erythematous causing chronic swelling of your kidney.
- Membranous nephropathy wherein the membranes in your glomeruli thicken.
- Infections such as malaria, hepatitis C, hepatitis B and HIV.
- Medications to combat infections and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Kidney Biopsy is an essential part of disease assessment.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors bring down blood pressure levels as well as the amount of protein discharged from the urine.
- Water pills help control sweating, thus, increasing the fluid flushed from the kidneys.
- Statins reduce cholesterol levels.
- Blood thinners such as anticoagulants lower the risk of blood clots.
- Corticosteroids regulate the immune system and ease the inflammation that results from kidney disorders.
- Incorporating certain lifestyle changes such as opting for lean proteins, cutting on the intake of fat in the diet and consuming lesser amounts of salt can treat inflammation and swelling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.