Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sangram ManeYour feedback matters!
Hai air actually my suffering from throat infection he used alotcof curse but no use please tell some cures.
Hi, I am 28 years old female and for past 4 to 5 years my BP is too high and i am not taking any medicines also, please suggest me some remedies for the same. My BP remains always in the range of 140/110.
Hi Doctor, I am a male, virgin aged 27 years. Didn't try mating yet. But I feel. I may have premature ejaculation problem. How to overcome it and tell me good food to have good sex drive. Gonna get married next year.
Sir meri body me bilkul bhi taqat nahi aeisa jab hota hai jab meri bilkul bhi ges paas nahi hoti sir kya aeisa ho sakta hai agar ho sakta hai to gess paas karne ki koi medicine bataye thank.
I am 32 and got injured under eye 6 months ago. Now there are some permanent fine lines under eye. Apart of that open pores in my skin. Please advise any treatment for this.
Sir I am getting shin, shoulder and knee pain if I go for jogging and it continues all through the day what may be the reason and what is the remedy.
I AM 21 YEARS OLD GIRL I ALWAYS HAVING PAIN IN MY HEAD, ALWAYS FEELS SLEEPY AND BACK PAIN. WHAT SHOULD I DO.
I was thin before now my tummy has become bigger than before and I could not make it smaller how do I reduce it to make flat tummy.
Sir, my age about 26 and now my sex time is going down . I gone more than 5 doctor in kolkata . But no result. So now what I can do. Pls help me.
M 20 year old. Last month I got period twice day was bcz I took I pill twice. So doctor prescribed me novaleon medicine. Nw dis month I didn't get periods. N m a smoker also.
I am just 23 years old and suffer from a severe scalp psoriasis due to which I have continuous hairfall and formed white and red patches even behind ears. Tried many home remedies and shampoos but to no use. Its very embarrassing what should I do?
Hi doctors, my latest blood report shows HDL of 36, LDL of 158, total CHOLESTEROL of 211. Normal triglycerides. FBS of 97. This is after 30 days of diet. Is my HDL something to panic about.
Hi doctor im 25 I had red rashness near my vagina im using v wash also but still problem is there so pls advice what should I can do to prevent this.
Hi I am feeling weakness in my body. Mostly in my Hands below to elbow and in legs from foot and above to ankle. Why it is happening and what should I do. Do I need to take any multivitamin.
People who rarely fall ill and are able to undertake strenuous tasks are said to have a strong constitution. When talking in terms of health, constitution refers to a person’s physical and mental strength. The stronger your constitution, the healthier you are. Having a strong constitution also makes treatment more effective in case you do fall ill. Here are a few tips to help build a strong constitution.
- Eat a well-balanced diet: Missing out on important nutrients may not have immediate effects, but in the long run, will cause deficiencies and harm your constitution. Not following a healthy diet is also one of the most common reasons for reduced immunity. In a day you must eat 2-3 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables and at least one serving of carbs and proteins.
- Drink plenty of water: It isn’t enough to give your body all the nutrients it requires, you must also drink plenty of water so that your body can absorb these nutrients. Water plays an important role in every process of the body from the digestive system to the circulatory system. Water also helps eliminate wastes and toxins from your body.
- Avoid processed foods: Processed foods have very little nutritional value but have a high fat content. Jams, packaged juices, breads, cakes etc. are packed with additional sugar that lead to weight gain and other problems associated with it. Instead, snack on fruits and nuts and drink freshly squeezed juice.
- Exercise daily: Exercise not only helps you regulate your weight, it also helps tone and strengthen muscles. Exercise also makes a person more flexible and boosts the immune system. Ideally, exercise outdoors early in the morning for half an hour a day but if that isn’t possible, break up your workout into smaller sections. Simple ways of incorporating exercise in your daily life are to use the stairs instead of the elevator or walk short distances.
- Meditate: Your mental health is as important as your physical health. Stress has a huge impact on your health and daily meditation is an easy way to deal with everyday stresses. Set aside time at the beginning of each day to quietly meditate and ready your mind for the day’s tasks.
- Get adequate sleep: Your body uses the time you are asleep to rebuild muscles and repair tissues. A person should ideally have an uninterrupted sleep of 8 hours a day. Sleep deficiency can lower your immunity, cause irritability and mood swings etc. To ensure you get a good night’s sleep, create and follow a sleep routine of going to bed and waking up the same time every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.