Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Preethi KaleYour feedback matters!
Mere maa ko right breast pe lump ke bojase 20 year ego operation korna pora tha .abhi left breast pe wohi lumb HUA hai to mujhe kuch achcha homeopathi medicine dijia .pleace.
Since last July, i've discovered two lumps in my breasts, one in because i'm only 20 years old, i'm trying to conceive myself that it is just some harmless stuff since i'm kind of, these last months, it started hurting just before my period begins and they grow larger, what should i do ? please help
Hi, I am 34 yrs old have 8 years old daughter want to take advise before planning for another baby can I have folvite 5 mg tablet.
I am 23 years am facing spotty periods it has been 5 days now just few drops when I pee my pads are clear am worried please suggest.
I have early stage pcod. My gyne said. She suggested me to take folic acid tablets. In reports my left ovary polycystic. I had miscarriage 6 months ago. Now i'm again planning pregnancy from 2 months. Is folic acid is sufficient for me? My gyne did not giving me treatment of pcod. Just suggested folic acid tablets. I'm confused. Even I consulted 2 famous genes in jaipur. Both of her suggested me folic acid. Not a treatment of pcod.
My one year baby is not eating anything these days. He only loves to drink water. Even he don't like milk, very low quantity of milk he take. Normally he ate everything. I think it's all due to this summer season. Still m worried about his health. What should I do? What should I offer him to eat that he will like.
Hi, 29 years old female and unmarried girl. Living in Mumbai. I have 7.7*6.5 cm endometriosis cyst on my left ovary and 3 cm endometriosis cyst on right ovary. Next week I am going for a laparoscopic for the first time. Post surgery to avoid endometriosis doc may give me lupron injection ,but I am scared to take it as I have read many side effects of lupron. Please guide is it true that lupron have mental side effects? I am getting panic after knowing its side effects .please guide.
I want to use koper t it is safe or not and which one is better please send name and the actual amount for this and also know that which one is better 5 year or 3 years.
I am four months pregnant. Doctor told foetus heart beat is low. I Is it serious? How to increase my child's heartbeat.
We are late married I am 33 and my wife is 29, Is pregnancy after 30 years is risky for women, I heard delivery is difficult. please reply.
Hi home made sugar test for pregnancy is really accurate? Some websites is written home made sugar and bleach tests are accurate. Is it true?
Hello I have a doubt about vaginal bleeding during first sex. Actually 2.5 years back I did sex with my boy frnd but after broken up our relationship I did not do that with anyone. So now im searching for a boy to marry. And it is fine to marry someone else because if I did not get any vaginal bleeding during sex means may be he will know about my past. And I heard one thing. Is vaginal muscles will go back to their original position? And can you tel me hymen will form again or? Suggest me something please.
Everyday you’ll hear about a new fancy ‘superfood’ that you absolutely must include in your daily diet. Some would ask you to gorge on goji berries, while some would advise bingeing on bee pollen (!). All this can get a little overwhelming for the average Indian individual. The good news is that there are certain everyday superfoods you can get from your local mandi.
Here are six of them you easily could and absolutely should include in your cart to guarantee a healthier and longer life without burning a hole in your wallet at an expensive gourmet store.
1. Carrots: Carrots are your best source for a healthy intake of Vitamin C, beta-carotene (Vitamin A), magnesium, potassium, and other antioxidants that are essential for the functioning of your immune system. Plus the good thing about carrots is you can have them anyway you want - so sauté them as a part of your mixed vegetables or feast on your favourite 'gajar ka halwa.' The choice is yours. One raw carrot a day is ideal.
2. Coconuts: An excellent source of essential fatty acids, raw coconuts are equipped with quite a few health benefits. They are anti-microbial food and natural hormone boosters. The other good thing about them- they don't add to your weight. Coconut fat is used by the liver for the production of energy, thereby keeping your weight in check. Raw coconut shreds, raw coconut butter and coconut flour are the forms in which you should consume this superfood. Although if you’re already obese, you should avoid consuming coconut as it has a high calorie and saturated fat content.
3. Apples: 'An apple a day, keeps the doctor away' did not become so popular without cause. High quantities of pectin, potassium and Vitamin C make it a superfood you just can't ignore. Apples are known to keep your heart healthy, lower your cholesterol and body weight and improve your mood. Plus, they keep you fuller for a longer time than unhealthy processed junk food. A fun fact you must know- the tarter the apple, the better it is for you as it contains more antioxidants. 3 apples a day are good to keep you healthy always.
4. Bananas: The superpower of bananas lies in its tryptophan content. Tryptophan is an amino acid that converts to serotonin. Serotonin is a brain neurotransmitter that improves your mood, so you should be sure to add it to your grocery list next time. Potassium and Vitamins B and C further make it a superfood you must try. Have it raw or make a smoothie for yourself to enjoy its benefits. Just like apples, 3 bananas a day are good enough.
5. Dark Chocolate: At the end of a hard day, it is important to treat yourself. So why not go for a healthy dose of dark chocolate? Dark chocolate is full of antioxidants, and is currently creating buzz in the medical world that it might be helpful in preventing cardiovascular disease. Do you need more reason to indulge?
A word of caution: Be careful with your consumption of dark chocolate, specifically if you suffer from cardiac disorders or have a high cholesterol. Its high calorie content is not good for those who are overweight either. It is advisable to have no more than 100 gms of dark chocolate in a day.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
For small penis:
For increasing penis size, following treatments are available.
1. Use vacuum pump.
2. Penile jelquing device.
3. Penile weights.
4. Penile traction
5. Penile lengthening oil.
6. Penile platelet rich plasma injection.
7. Low energy shock wave therapy.
8. Acupuncture therapy.
9. Hydro pnemo therapy.
10. Penile massage therapy.
11. Venous ligation surgery.
12. Penile lengthening silicon sleeve implant in surgery
11. Take nutritious and healthy diet -avoid fast food, junk food, spicy and oily food.
13. Flatten your abdominal wall - do abdominal crunches, leg raises, push ups 20 times each daily.
14. Reduce your weight if you are obese.
Dr C Sharath Kumar.
Mbbs, ms, drcog,
Super specialist in male and female fertility.
Dissociation identity disorder (did), previously known as multiple personality disorder (mpd) is a mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring identities or dissociated personality states that alternately show in a person's behavior, accompanied by memory impairment for important information not explained by ordinary forgetfulness.
Let me explain this in a simple way.
Example 1- lets say there is Mr. X and Mr. Y. Mr. X is very impressed by the personality of Mr. Y. So he starts liking him. He also tries to sepnd more time with him. He may with time start copying him or seek his help. This problem become so severe that after some time, in a flash Mr. X wakes up and become a copy of Mr. Y. However Mr. X cannot forget that he is actually Mr. X and not Mr. Y. Thus, Mr. X has developed a split personality where he and Mr. Y co exist. This may with time lead to further mental health deterioration such as depression, loss of memory, personality changes, mania, psychosis, antisocial behavior and above all a loss of control and insight in ones life.
Example 2- Mr. X may not be impressed with Mr. Y. But here it's the reverse. Mr. Y is impressed by Mr. X and wants to be a part of Mr. X s personality. He forces himself on Mr. X until he becomes a part of Mr. X. Therefore Mr. Y has been successful in forcing himself on Mr. X although Mr. X wanted to distance himself form Mr. Y but could not due to various reasons.
Example 3- this problem does not need to be confined to just 2 people. Any number of people can force themselves on Mr. X depending on his plotters and schemers. Therefore Mr. X loses his mental health and his personality becomes broken into several pieces which have been thrust on him.
Some people tend to do this voluntarily because of the fact that they like Mr. Y possessions but in most cases people are victimized into this as they are struggling to make ends meet in their lives. The result is agony, despair, loss of self control. An annihilating world and an end full of shame and contempt because of loss of control depending on how erroneous Mr. Y and his associated are.
Many marriages have been broken because of their spouses developing mpd. Spouses who were happy with each other, suddenly turn hostile and throw them out of their lives because they are now possessed with Mr. Y s who are interested in other spouses than their own. Many children also loose their parents love and care because their parents are no longer interested in them and they desert them or send them to boarding schools.
This disease is a social evil and a menace to a justful society. But the stress on taking precaution lies with us.
People diagnosed with did often report that they have experienced severe physical and sexual abuse, especially during early to mid-childhood, and others report an early loss, serious medical illness or other traumatic event. They also report more historical psychological trauma than those diagnosed with any other mental illness. Severe sexual, physical, or psychological trauma in childhood has been proposed as an explanation for its development; awareness, memories and emotions of harmful actions or events caused by the trauma are removed from consciousness, and alternate personalities or sub-personalities form with differing memories, emotions and behavior.
As of 2011, approximately 250 cases of did in children have been identified,
Problems with diagnosis
People with did are diagnosed with five to seven comorbid disorders on average much higher than other mental illnesses. Due to overlapping symptoms, differential diagnosis includes schizophrenia, normal and rapid-cycling bipolar disorder, epilepsy, borderline personality disorder, and asperger syndrome. Delusions or auditory hallucinations can be mistaken for speech by other personalities. Persistence and consistency of identities and behavior, amnesia, measures of dissociation or hypnotizability and reports from family members or other associates indicating a history of such changes can help distinguish did from other conditions. A diagnosis of did takes precedence over any other dissociation disorders.
Common treatment methods include an eclectic mix of psychotherapy techniques, including cognitive behavioral therapy hypnotherapy and medications can be used for comorbid disorders and/or targeted symptom relief. Some behavior therapists initially use behavioral treatments such as only responding to a single identity, and then use more traditional therapy once a consistent response is established. Brief treatment due to managed care may be difficult, as individuals diagnosed with did may have unusual difficulties in trusting a therapist and take a prolonged period to form a comfortable therapeutic alliance. Regular contact (weekly or biweekly) is more common, and treatment generally lasts years not weeks or months. Sleep hygiene has been suggested as a treatment option,
Individuals diagnosed with did may accuse others of abuse but lack objective evidence and base their accusations solely on regular or recovered memories. There are questions regarding the civil and political rights of alters, particularly which alter can legally represent the person, sign a contract or vote. Finally, individuals diagnosed with did who are accused of crimes may deny culpability due to the crime being committed by a different identity state.
I am suffering from vomiting, nausea from 5 days, I got my periods last month 07th, why I am getting vomiting, feeling tired, still period also not happened (for yesterday 1 month, Please reply me. Will it happen during pregnancy.
One of my friend had unprotected sex with her husband and after 15 days of due date she did not get her periods. She tested for pregnancy with pregnancy test kit at home also and kit shown negative. Why this happens so any there any chances to pregnancy also? What should she do to avoid pregnancy in such case?
I am a 26 years old unmarried girl. I am suffering from PCOS since 2009. I have tried various allopathic and homeopathic treatments but the problem kept coming back once the medicines stopped. I am currently taking Patanjali medicines: Kanchnar Guggul, Dashmularishta, street Rasayan Vati, Punarvadi Mandoor, Udramrit Vati. I have been taking these medicines since the last 3 months but there has only been a marginal improvement. I am also fed up of not being able to loose weight. Is the above course of treatment right?
The nasal septum divides the nose into two nostrils or airways. When this septum is defective in structure or position, it can cause several physical difficulties like breathing problems, sleep apnea, bleeding, sinusitis, etc. The surgery to correct the nasal septum is known as septoplasty. The surgery is very common and has a high rate of success.
Reason: When the bone and cartilage separating the two chambers is crooked and deformed, it prevents the air from flowing properly through either one of the nostrils. People suffering from this condition often breathe through their mouth and this leads to respiratory tract infections. So, the septum is fixed with the help of septoplasty.
- First, your medical history is taken. A thorough physical examination is conducted and the nose is photographed from the inside and the outside. You may also be asked to avoid medication like ibuprofen, naproxen and aspirin for a few days since these can increase the bleeding after surgery.
- Septoplasty is performed under general or localized anesthesia and takes about 90 minutes. Incisions are made on the inside of the nose and the mucus membrane is lifted.
- Then, the pieces of cartilage that are affecting normal functioning are repositioned or removed.
- If the nasal bone is causing the septum to be wrongly aligned, then cuts are made on the bone and it is positioned correctly.
- Sometimes, cartilage grafts (called spreader grafts) are put in between the upper nose cartilage and the septum to widen the narrow nostril.
- After this, the mucus membrane is put back in place and stitched.
Post- surgical care: A nasal support is put inside the nose to help it heal and keep it straight. The support is removed after two days but there may be swelling and occasional nasal discharge for a few days. The tissues and cartilage become stable within 4 to 6 months. You are asked not to blow your nose or cough and sneeze too much as these might displace the nasal support. The head is to be kept at a higher level than the rest of the body while sleeping and physically demanding exercises are to be avoided in order to prevent nosebleeds.
Risks: Septoplasty is not performed if the patient had high level of blood sugar or high blood pressure. It is also delayed in case of any kind of infection in the nose, mouth or in the respiratory tract.