Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Preethi KaleYour feedback matters!
I do urine test for pregnancy by prega news now it's negative I feel pain in my tummy and I also feel sign of pregnancy my last period is date is 9 dec I had sex on 16 dec I am pregnant or not and why this pain occur all is ok or not.
Hi Sir, My last periods started on 25th Oct. And today on 19th Nov we had unprotected sex. But semen ejaculation after orgasm, was outside my vagina. Is there any chance I could get pregnant? My period are regular and lasts for 5 to 8 days. I am afraid of taking contraceptive pill because of side effects. Please suggest.
गर्भ ठहरना शादी-शुदा जोड़ों के लिए खुशी की बात है और प्रेग्नेंट होने की खबर सुनते ही शुरू हो जाती है नन्हे मेहमान के स्वागत की। आज के युवाओं में बिना शादी के भी यौन संबंध बनाने की वजह से प्रेग्नेंट होने की बात होती जा रही है। दोनों में फर्क बस इतना है कि विवाहित महिला चाहती है कि वह प्रेग्नेंट हो जाये और काफी उत्साह से प्रेग्नेंसी टेस्ट करती है वहीं अविवाहित महिला चाहती है कि वह प्रेग्नेंट न हो और काफी टेंशन में रहकर टेस्ट करती है। ऐसे में चाहे विवाहित महिला हो या अविवाहित महिला दोनों यह जानना चाहेंगी की सच मे वह प्रेग्नेंट है या केवल पीरियड्स डिले हो गया है किसी दूसरी वजह से।
वैसे तो बाजार में बहुत से प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट किट मौजूद है लेकिन अगर हम आपसे कहें कि वही टेस्ट आप घर बैठे भी कर सकती हैं बिना कोई प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट किट लिए तो आप यकीनन जानना चाहेंगे की यह कैसे किया जा सकता है। तो दोस्तों आज हम आपको बताएंगे कैसे घर पर ही करें बिना किट के प्रेग्नेंसी की जांच।
वैसे तो बहुत से तरीके है जिससे आप घर बैठे प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट कर के जान सकते है कि आप प्रेग्नेंट है पर उनमें से एक विश्वशनीय तरीका है टूथपेस्ट। तो आज जानते हैं कि टूथपेस्ट से कैसे करें प्रेग्नेंसी टेस्ट।
टेस्ट करने से पहले ध्यान दें
- इस घरेलू प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट की शुरुवात करने से पहले कुछ खास बातो का ध्यान रखना आवश्यक हैं जिनमे नीचे दिए गए निर्देश प्रमुख है।
- ध्यान रखिये की घरेलू प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट करने के तीन घंटे पहले तक मूत्र त्याग नही करना चाहिए क्योंकि गर्भावस्था परीक्षण या प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट करने के लिए मुत्र का सैंपल लिया जाता है। इस पेशाब में मौजूद HCG हार्मोन से ही पता लगाया जाता है आप गर्भवती हैं या नहीं।
- टेस्ट करने से पहले बहुत ज्यादा मात्रा में पानी पीने के कारण पेशाब पतली होने की वजह से कई बार टेस्ट निगेटिव आ जाता है जिससे पता नहीं चल पाता है कि महिला प्रेग्नेंट है या नहीं। इसलिए टेस्ट से पहले पानी का सेवन बिल्कुल न करें।
- घरेलू प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट के लिए आप जितने भी चीजो का प्रयोग कर रही हो उन चीजो की सफाई का खासा ख्याल रखे।
- घरेलू प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट विधि पुराने समय से लोग सफलतापूर्वक अपना रहे हैं लेकिन फिर भी अपने संतुष्टि के लिए किसी उचित चिकित्सक से सलाह-मशवरा जरूर लें।
- प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट निगेटिव आने के बाद 72 घंटे बाद ही दोबारा जांच करें।
- यदि आपका पीरियड्स मिस हो गया हो और टेस्ट का नतीजा भी नेगेटिव आ जाये तो स्त्री रोग विशेषज्ञ से सलाह जरूर लें।
टूथपेस्ट से प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट
टूथपेस्ट से घर पर प्रेग्नेंसी टेस्ट करना बहुत ही आसान काम है। इस घरेलू प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट के तरीके के लिए आपको सफेद रंग के टूथपेस्ट की जरूरत पड़ेगी , और उसके साथ एक डिसपोजल ग्लास में सुबह के समय के सबसे पहले मुत्र को सैंपल के तौर पर लेना पड़ेगा। सुबह का मुत्र टेस्ट करने के लिए इसलिए इस्तेमाल किया जाता है क्योंकि उस समय मूत्र में HCG हार्मोन का स्तर काफी ज्यादा होता है जिसकी वजह से प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट का रिजल्ट जानने में आसानी होती है। हम जानते है कि आपको इस बात पर विश्वास नहीं हो रहा होगा कि रोजाना इस्तेमाल होने वाला टूथपेस्ट ये कैसे बात सकता है की आप प्रेग्नेंट है या नही, लेकिन हम आपकी इस दुविधा को दूर कर देते हैं।
टूथपेस्ट से प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट करने का तरीका
- टूथपेस्ट के माध्यम से प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट करने के लिए आपको सफेद रंग के टूथपेस्ट, सुबह के समय का पहला मूत्र, और एक डिस्पोजेबल ग्लास ले लें।
- डिस्पोजेबल ग्लास में अपने पहले यूरिन डालें और अब उस यूरिन में एक चम्मच टूथपेस्ट मिला दें।
- यूरिन में टूथपेस्ट मिलाने के बाद अगर उसका रंग बदलकर नीला हो जाता है, तो यह आपके प्रेगनेंट होने का संकेत देता है। इसके अलावा झाग का एक साथ इकठ्ठा होना भी पॉजीटिव प्रेगनेंसी का संकेत है।
- अगर आपको इस उपाय को करने के दौरान कोई भी बदलाव दिखाई नहीं दे तो इससे स्पस्ट होता है कि आप प्रेगनेंट नहीं हैं।
टूथपेस्ट का इस्तेमाल प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट के लिए करना उचित है?
- आप जरूर यह जानना चाहेंगी कि टूथपेस्ट से प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट करना कितना उचित है? हालांकि टूथपेस्ट से प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट करना सही है, लेकिन हर चीज की तरह सबके दो पहलू होते हैं। इसी तरह टूथपेस्ट से टेस्ट करने के फायदे और नुकसान दोनों हैं। वैसे तो घरेलू उपाय और बाजार में मौजूद प्रेगनेंसी टेस्ट किट दोनों में कुछ ना कुछ कमी रहती है। ये कभी भी 100 प्रतिशत सही नहीं होता है।
- टूथपेस्ट से जुड़े कई नुकसान भी होते हैं। यह इसलिए क्योंकि प्रयोग किए जाना वाला टूथपेस्ट और यूरीन की मात्रा के बारे में कोई दिशा निर्देश नहीं होते हैं। आपको बता दें कि जब यूरीन और टूथपेस्ट के मिश्रण को रख कर छोड़ दिया जाता है तब भी उसका रंग बदल जाता है। इस तरीके को अपनाने के लोए सही ज्ञान होना जरूरी है नही तो आपको गलत संकेत मिल सकता हैं।
- पुराने ज़माने से अपनाया जा रहा है यह तरीका जिससे आज आप भी आज़मा सकते है। बस सही तरीका और सही ज्ञान लेकर आप जान सकते है टूथपेस्ट के द्वारा की आप प्रेग्नेंट है या नही।
Hi I have infertility problem. My motility is very low is there any medication to improve my motility. It's been 3 year of my marriage and we r try for baby. So can you help me out from this problem.
Hi doctors, just want to know my age is 27 female and my height is 5.4, and my weight is 69, what should b my perfect weight, Ian planning for a baby so just need the healthy tips.
I have been diagnosed with PCOD with acne and body hair growth. And have been prescribed Cyst-Go, THF, Ducored and Pregcos-200. Can I take isotretinoin for acne simultaneously with these medicines?
How to improve your eating habits
You are what you eat, and this rings true for everyone. What you eat impacts your health the most, much more than any other thing. What you eat also depends on your environment and the people you share your life with. However, cultivating healthy eating habits does not require a lot of effort. Making small changes to your daily habits and lifestyle is the only way to improve your eating habits permanently- diets only provide temporary help.
Here are some changes to make to improve your eating habits:
- Incorporate more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet while eliminating unhealthy foods.
- If you are working or studying away from home, try to pack healthy lunch and snacks for yourself to avoid eating unhealthy food daily.
- Don't eat straight from the packet - use a plate or bowl to control how much you eat.
- Don't delay or skip meals.
- Cut down your consumption of aerated drinks and sodas.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Drink water after waking up and before sleeping. Being dehydrated may make you feel like you're hungry, so it is important to stay hydrated.
- Have homemade fruit and vegetable juices
- Eat 5-6 small healthy meals every 2-3 hours, every day, instead of having a few big ones. This regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism.
- Don't skip breakfast, instead, make it rich with complex carbohydrates and proteins, so it can provide you with energy to get through the day. Try to include the following as your morning breakfast, oats porridge, eggs on multigrain toast or daliya with sprouts.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in processed foods.
- Eat slowly as it takes about 20 minutes for your brain to register if you're full or not. Eating too fast leads to overeating, so chew slowly to digest your food better and control how much you eat.
- Use a smaller plate to control your portion sizes and avoid overeating.
- Know your cravings and do not snack when you're emotional. It is said that you crave crunchy and savory food when you're stressed, frustrated or lonely. Figure out what you crave and replace them with healthier alternatives.
- Do not eat mindlessly; concentrate on your food instead of watching tv or playing with your phone to avoid overeating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits
The colon is a part of the digestive system of your body, which extracts the vitamins, nutrients, water and salt from the indigestible food. This helps in getting rid of solid waste from your body. Now, you may wonder why colon cleansing is necessary. It is required when there is some disorder in the normal colon function, such as when the colon absorbs the toxins in place of removing them from your body, you may experience colon problems. These results in syndromes like gaining weight, fatigue, lack of energy, constipation, bloating and many more.
Cleaning the colon in a natural way is one of the earliest processes by which you can get a normal colon. This process is also called autointoxication. There are some ways by which you can go for natural colon cleansing.
- One of the easiest and best ways for colon cleansing is drinking plenty of water. Regular intake of water will keep your body hydrated and the body organs functioning. It will also help your body to get rid of various toxins.
- Intake of apple juice is yet another process of colon cleansing. Apple juice normalises your bowel movements and keeps your liver fit. It keeps the digestive system functioning as well. One glass of raw apple juice followed by one glass of water half an hour later works best for colon cleansing.
- Lemon juice with a high amount of vitamin C is excellent for the digestive system. A glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice and honey keeps your liver, colon and the entire digestive system fit and fine.
- Stay away from fried and processed food for a couple of days. It is better if you drink fresh vegetable juice for a number of times in a day. Green and leafy vegetables remove toxins from your body. They have high amount of minerals and enzymes which provides energy to your body.
- Yogurt is your best companion when it comes to colon cleansing. It contains some bacteria, which are good for your body and helps accelerate the digestion process. It is one of the best way by which you can cure every stomach and digestion-related problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
I am suffering from bacterial as well as fungal vaginal problem. I am under constant pain as well as swelling and itching. Please send in any solution as I am under constant pain from past 2months.
These days a life without a smartphone seems impossible. It has created a world of constant involvement for each of us .We all admit to the fact that we use our smartphones throughout the day from early in the morning till bedtime to ingest information.
This revolutionary device has substituted many traditional alternatives such as night watches, alarm clocks, calendars, flashlights, nightstand books, etc. Hence, most of us leave our smartphones to charge at night, right beside us on bed, for ease of accessibility. A time even when we donot accept to stay away from it. But this is not advisable for many reasons.
Reasons not to sleep with your smartphones on the bed
Substantially less sleep
Studies show that our constant need and ability to stay connected creates stresses of its own. These studies provide evidence to show that the radiation smartphones emit affects the quality of our sleep.
Let?s read through the various reasons why smartphones could adversely affect our quality of sleep.
Smartphones emit a certain type of ?Blue Light?, which is known to significantly affect the production and effectiveness of the sleep inducing human hormone called Melatonin.
This may be because blue light emits wavelengths similar to daylight, which can make our bodies think its daytime, at any time.
Much like standard light bulbs or fluorescent strips, mobile LED lights too aggravates the production of sleep producing Melatonin and stimulates the pigments called melanopsin within the cells in the retina, passing on signals to the brain.
Even a pulse of light lasting for as less as 0.12 seconds could delay the body clock and trigger the body into an alert mode thereby affecting the relaxation needed for Sleep.
Better yet, keep your smartphone in another room while you slumber. Radiations interfere with our body?s ability to repair itself from any damage suffered throughout the day.
Increase in irritability and stress
Anything that disrupts the quality of our sleep impacts our attentiveness and irritability in the short and long term. In fact, sleeping with smartphones is especially bad for kids and teenagers who typically need more sleep than adults, (and who statistically sleep with their phones close to their heads more than adults). It can cause mood and personality changes, ADHD-like symptoms, and depression in kids.
Chances of a fatal fire
A teen in Texas woke up, choking with the burning smell. Her Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone was on fire, which was tucked beneath her pillow. The culprit was the non-Samsung phone battery, the phone?s manual made it very clear that using of incompatible phone battery and chargers can be risky. Therefore, the moral of the story is better to stick with phone accessories from the original manufacturer and never keep your phone under your pillow or thick materials.
The health risks of cell phones
There?s been no research that verifies cell phone use source cancer; in fact, the relations to any kind of health risk aren?t yet clear. In general, cell phones are said to emit such small doses of electromagnetic radiation?which is also emitted from X-rays and microwaves and can lead to tumour growth. Still, the World Health Organization warned in 2011 that usage may be possibly carcinogenic to humans, especially in children, whose scalps and skulls are thinner than adults?, and more vulnerable to radiation emitted by smartphones. So if you?re at all worried about the possible cancer risk, try to text instead of call, hold the phone away from your ear, or use an earpiece or the speakerphone setting as much as possible?and definitely don?t sleep with the phone next to your head.
A sabotaged Sex life
A loved one is definitely more cuddly and sexy than a smartphone. Nevertheless the current wave of cell phone obsession has severely affected the sexual elements of a relationship. A recent survey reveals that a whopping 72% Americans keep their cell phones within 5 feet of their bed and keep checking for any updates, even in the midst of a Sexual Intercourse.
Some mandatory Precautions to be taken
Most experts around the globe have repeatedly highlighted the importance of constraining ourselves for over-usage of smartphones, especially during bed-time. Not only does the practice help in better sleep quality but also keeps the body away from radiations, at least during the night time.
Limit the number of calls you make before sleep.
Limit the length of your calls soon before bed time.
Use hands-free devices (wired cell phone headsets or wireless ones like Bluetooth) , in case a bed time call is absolutely unavoidable.
If you are not using a hands-free device, put the cell on ?speaker phone? or hold the phone away from your ear.
If you have a habit of listening to music or playing games on the mobile phone during leisurely night time, put your phone on ?airplane mode? when possible. Airplane mode means email, Internet, and phone can?t be used, but you can listen to music or play games on the phone.
Prefer messaging, instead of talking, before going to sleep.
Go over these guidelines with your children and limit their cell phone use during sleep time.
No doubt, the matter of sleeping with our smartphones is part of a larger issue we face as a society by being engaged to all our devices 24/7. But, productive sleep in particular is important in helping our bodies recover from the stresses of the day. Being concerned and checking our phones before and during sleep, along with the fact that phones emit radiation, means that attaining a state of deep sleep is difficult. Henceforth, little by little, we should make a conscious effort to limit the negative effects of sleeping close to our phones every night.
Hi I just want to know I am married past 3 n half years and we are trying for a baby past 2 years but my wife is not conceiving our report are normal only my wife has thyroid issue its 6.1 she is taking tablet for that when we can try for baby?
I am 48 yrs fat lady, no period last 1 year with sevista. 1 yr back d & c done HPR -Hyperplasia simple. USG showed bulky uterus. Now a days back USG shows Endimetrial thickness 21 mm wirh subserosa fibroid of size 66x 50 mm. On treatment for hypothyroidism which is not controlled. Suggest line of treatment.
Good morning. I have a small question that my urine is yellowish from last few days. I had a problem of uric acid last year and I think now a days its goes high. Recently my gynaecologist diagnosed a STD of my wife. What I do please suggest.
Hi. I'm 20 years old girl. Actually last week me and my boyfriend had sex at that time the condom had been damaged. But I don't want to be pregnant now. And I can't consult with any doctor about this topic. So please help me. What do I should? which medicine will help me about this problem. Please tell me as soon as possible. Please please please please.
I have a irregular periods problem. I went to many doctors they told to do sonography but everything is normal and they suggested to take 21 days peals. But after taking medicine sometime periods come regular and sometime irregular suggest me about my.
Hello, we are trying for a child for last 3-4 months; however there is no positive result as yet. We consulted a gynaecologist who suggested follicular for me (for which results are ok) and semen analysis for my husband. My husband consulted an andrologist who also advised my husband to undergo circumcision surgery. As we are planning for a child, so will this (circumcision) surgery have any negative impact on that? please Advise. I am 33 yrs old and my husband s age is 37.Thank you.
Sir jb b meri girlfriend ki date ati h na to uske pet me bhut pain hota h. Pehle 2 din to bhut jyada rehya h sir or vo painkillers b khati h but vo b dangerous hoti h na to jyada nhi Le skte. Kya iska koi solution h sir? Sir uski age 22 year h.
Smoking has several bad effects on your body, and it can invite many diseases be it related to the heart, lungs, brain or respiratory system. Millions of people everywhere in this world die from problems triggered by smoking. Cigarette smoking is one of the most harmful threats to your body; there is no way you can expect to remain safe while being an addict. It is not easy to give up smoking in a day. You might require some other sort of oral stimulation in the process of quitting.
There are many toxic compounds in a cigarette which further damage your cells. Tobacco is carcinogenic and hence cigarette smoking can result in several types of cancer. Tobacco smoke mainly consists of:
- Nicotine: This is an extremely addictive substance. As smokers are hooked to the nicotine, they find it very hard to quit. This acts really fast on their lungs, and reaches to the brain within 15 seconds after you inhale.
- Carbon monoxide: It is a dangerous gas without any taste or smell. You body absorbs it immediately as it is very hard to discriminate between oxygen and carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide decreases heart rate and muscle functions thus pushing you towards slow death.
- Tar: It is a poisonous chemical which causes cancer. Whilst smoking, 70% tar remains in your lungs. It is basically a sticky brown material.
Smoking is one of the most important reasons behind preventable deaths. The diseases that can be caused by smoking are:
- Brain: stroke is one most threatening diseases that can be caused by smoking. Smoking increases your chances of suffering from a stroke. Smoking increases brain aneurysm, which develops the chances of stroke. It can rupture the blood vessels in your brain and it can lead to brain death too.
- Heart: when you smoke the smoke enters the blood vessels of your body and it damages the blood circulation system. It can give you several heart diseases like - stroke, heart attack, coronary heart problem and peripheral heart problem.
- Lungs: your lungs get the worst effects of smoking. Asthma, cough, wheezing and cold are just the tip of the iceberg. Your lungs directly absorb the nicotine and tar. Other diseases like pneumonia, lung cancer and emphysema can also occur.
- Mouth and throat: smoking causes very common oral problems like bad breath and stained teeth. It can also cause gum cancer and throat cancer. 93% of throat, head and neck cancers occur due to smoking.
- Infertility and reproduction: smoking destroys blood vessels, which supply blood to the penis causing male impotence. It destroys sperm count in men and egg count in women. It can also cause cervical cancer. Apart from this smoking also causes premature birth, stillbirth and illness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.