Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Ace Hospital, ErandwaneYour feedback matters!
एक चाय की प्याली आपको बना रही है बीमार! चाय पीने के नुकसान इतने बड़े है कि चाय से बेहतर होगा इंसान का जहर पीना
1. सुबह उठते ही आपको चाय पीने की एक आदत होगी।
आपको बिना चाय पिए तो जैसे, चैन ही नहीं पड़ता होगा।
2. लेकिन आपको यह जानकर हैरानी होगी कि जो व्यक्ति जितनी ज्यादा चाय पीता है वह उतना ही अधिक बीमार भी होता है।
3. चाय जो यूरोप और अमेरिका जैसे देशों में रहने वाले लोगों के लिए सही है किन्तु गर्म देशों में रहने वाले व्यक्तियों के लिए चाय जहर के समान होती है. गर्म देशों में रहने वाले लोगों के पेट में अम्लीय (एसिडिक) की मात्रा पहले ही अधिक होती है. अब चाय के पीते ही यह और अधिक हो जाती है।
4. इसके कारण से पेट में जलन और सीने में जलन जैसी बीमारियाँ बनने लगती हैं।
5. उसके साथ चाय में उपयोग की गयी चीनी तो आपको बीमार बना रही है. शुगर, दिल की बीमारियाँ, और ब्लडप्रेशर की बीमारी होने का खतरा बढ़ जाता है. आप एक प्रयोग भी कीजिये कि जब चाय पी लें तो अपना ब्लडप्रेशर नापें और शुगर को नापें ।
6. चाय पीने के नुकसान इतने भयंकर है कि आप शायद चाय पीना खुद ही छोड़ देंगे।
7. यूरोप में तो चाय के अन्दर ये सफ़ेद चीनी और दूध नहीं डालते हैं. लेकिन वहां की चाय भी हरी पत्तियों वाली होती हैं. भारत में काली चाय एक तरह का कूड़ा है जो गरीबों के बीच भेजी जा रही है।
तो अब हम आपको चाय पीने के नुकसान बताते हैं. शायद तब आप चाय को पीना ही छोड़ देंगे-
1. पेट हो रहा है खराब-----*चाय पीने से आपका पेट पूरी तरह से खराब हो जाता है. आपकी पाचन शक्ति खराब हो जाती है और साथ ही साथ आपके पेट में तेज़ाब बनना शुरू हो जाता है।
2. गैस की समस्या-----* गर्म देशों में चीनी की चाय पीने से गैस की समस्या होने लगती है. वही अम्लीय होने की वजह से आपके शरीर में एसिड की मात्रा बढ़ जाती है. जो गैस और जलन करने लगती है।
3. हाथ पैरों में दर्द की वजह चाय-----* आपके हाथ पैरों में अगर बहुत दर्द होता है तो उसकी वजह चाय ही है. चाय का असर हमारी हड्डियों पर पड़ता है. वह गलने लगती हैं. कम उम्र में ही दर्द होना, सोते वक़्त दर्द होना. यह सब चाय की वजह से ही होता है।
4. ब्लडप्रेशर हाई हो जाता है-----*ठंडे इलाकों में रहने वाले लोगों का ब्लडप्रेशर लो रहता है. लेकिन हमारे यहाँ ऐसा कुछ ही दिन होता है जब अधिक सर्दी होती है. बाकी समय में चाय पीने से हमारा ब्लडप्रेशर तुरंत हाई हो जाता है. अब आपका ब्लडप्रेशर लो है तो आप चाय पि लीजिये लेकिन बाकी लोगों के लिए चाय जहर होती है।
5.केलोस्ट्रोल की मात्रा बढ़ती है------* चाय पीने से शरीर में केलोस्ट्रोल की मात्रा बढ़ जाती है. अर्थात खून में कचरा बढ़ता है और दिल तक खून पहुंचना मुश्किल होने लगता है. बाद में हार्ट प्रोब्लम्स हो जाती हैं।
6.तो अब चाय पीने के नुकसान जानकार आप समझ गये ना कि चाय क्यों एक जहर है?*
7. अब चाय पीने के नुकसान से बचना है और आपको चाय पीनी है तो आप चीनी की जगह गुड़ का उपयोग करें और चाय में दूध ना डालें. साथ ही साथ चाय की हरी पत्तियों का उपयोग करें ना कि काले सूखे कचरे का उपयोग करें ।
8. आपको यह जानकर हैरानी होगी कि अंग्रेजों से पहले देश में चाय की खेती नहीं होती थी।
9. अब अंग्रेज आये तो उन्होंने इस जहर की खेती की. उनको चाय की जरूरत भी थी क्योकि उनका ब्लडप्रेशर लो रहता था।
10.अब अगर आप अब भी चाय पीते हैं तो उससे बेहतर यही है कि आप जहर पीलें क्योकि एक चाय की प्याली ही आपको बहुत-बहुत बीमार बना रही है।
अब फैसला आपको करना है चाय जहर पीते रहने के लिये क्या क्या होता है आपने पढ ही लिया होगा इस लिये सोचे मत अपने स्वास्थ को निरोगी रखने के लिए आज से त्याग कर देवे ।
चाय के फायदे आप ने जान ही लिये है अब तो मौका है चाय त्याग करने नही तो चाय ही आप का त्याग कर देगी आप चाय नही त्यागे तो इस लिये आप खुद उसे त्याग देवे ।
The unbeatable Beetroot Juice has been elevated to the status of a superfood owing to its many benefits.
Beetroot, also known simply as the beet, has been gaining in popularity as a new super food due to recent studies claiming that beets and beetroot juice can improve athletic performance, lower blood pressure and increase blood flow.
Did you know that it can boost your stamina.
What if I told you consuming something as simple as a beetroot could possibly help extend endurance and improve performance?
The supplement world is a crazy world, and I know you,
as an athlete, want to do everything you can to optimize training and performance – as long as it makes sense and actually works.
Drinking a glass of beetroot juice or consuming some nice baked beetroot is easy and, in my opinion, delicious.
Some other benefits of Beetroot Juice –
– Improves memory
– Detoxifies Body
– Fat free and energy giving
– Effective for wound healing
– Lowers cholesterol and bp
– Prevents Skin ageing and cell damage
– Improves immunity
– prevents constipation and improves digestion
– excellent food during pregnancy as contain natural folic acid.
Beetroot juice supplementation has been shown to improve muscle oxygenation during exercise, suggesting that increased dietary nitrate intake has the potential to enhance exercise tolerance during long-term endurance exercise.
Quality of life for those with cardiovascular, respiratory, or metabolic diseases, who find the activities of daily living physically difficult because of lack of oxygenation, could be improved.
What is Low Sex Drive?
Low sex drive, medically known as Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSSD), is a condition where you may notice a drop in the urge to have sex or engage in any sort of sexual activity. It is something that everyone may go through at some point in their life. However, if this prolongs, you may be suffering from HSSD and you need treatment for the same. According to statistics, about 15 percent of men and 30 percent of women go through this at some point of time but never pay much heed to it.
What Causes Low Sex Drive?
The factors that contribute to low sex drive may differ in men and women.
Causes In Men
Alcohol and or smoking
Low levels of testosterone
Drugs dealing with depression, blood pressure, etc.
Lost spark in marriage
Causes In Women
Drugs, smoking, alcohol
Drugs for depression, blood pressure and pain
Stress and anxiety
Traumatic incidents in childhood, such as child abuse
Symptoms of Low Libido
Low sex drive happens over a period of time. If it happens over a few days, then it is nothing of great concern. However, if the symptoms persist over a span of few weeks then you may consider treatment. If you notice the following symptoms, then it may be low sex drive:
Sex has become less frequent
Your partner points out your disinterest in sexual activities
You feel too lazy to initiate sex
If you have stopped enjoying sex altogether
Sex is less dynamic and more mechanical
There is change in your pattern of desiring sex
Aversion to sex
No arousal even after sufficient stimulation
How To Treat it with Homeopathy?
Homeopathy helps to treat the underlying disease which may be responsible for low sex drive. There are number of cases in which low sex drive may be present without any other disease in the background. Homeopathy offers promising results in improving low sex drive. It helps in following ways:
Treating the underlying cause
Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
Reducing stress and improving your stress coping system
Replacing your antidepressant and anti-anxiety medicines, whenever possible
Enhancing your moods and stimulating your sex drive
Homeopathy is strongly recommended in the cases of Low sex drive or Loss of Libido. The homeopathy drugs that can be prescribed to you for boosting your libido are:
Argentum nitricum or silver nitrate
- Turnera diffusa or Damiana
From a young age, we are taught that different nutritious foods can help our bodies stay healthy. Want strong bones? Drink milk to get your calcium. Looking to bulk up your muscles? Eat more meat to pack in the protein. But did anyone ever tell you that there is a super nutrient that can boost your brain?
In the past, lutein – a carotenoid or pigment found in many fruits and vegetables – was primarily known as a nutrient for good eye health. But new research shows that it may also play a strong role in developing and maintaining brain function, and can enhance learning and memory. New research suggests lutein, a nutrient known for supporting eye health, also enhances cognitive skills.
Benefits Babies to Boomers
From infants to seniors, everyone can benefit from a lutein-rich diet.
Increased levels of lutein may help speed up cognitive milestones in infants. Research suggests that as babies get more lutein, either from formula or from breastmilk (when their mother has a high-lutein diet) - supports the development of brain function. “These cognitive milestones could include an infant making eye contact with a parent, moving their head to look at something in their peripheral vision, or turning their attention to someone when they hear their name.”
School-age children may see higher test scores when they eat more lutein. The amount of lutein present in preadolescent children’s eyes directly relates to their brain development and learning skills, which can predict performance on tests.
Lutein and Zeaxanthin (another carotenoid) improves processing speed and efficiency, along with memory in young and older adults. Lutein is known to accumulate in the retina and several other regions of the brain and has been shown to protect against eye disease and preserve cognitive function in older adults.
Eating a healthy, balanced diet can help increase your lutein intake each day. Aim to eat foods rich in lutein like green leafy vegetables: spinach, kale, turnip green, celery and broccoli, zucchini, garden peas, carrots, tomatoes, beets and eggs.
With a helpful brain boost from lutein, people of all ages may be able to improve their cognitive function, from learning and memory to concentration and focus. So, treat your brain to a tasty snack - amp up your next meals by incorporating more lutein.
Most people will give you a blatant NO. And they are quite right to do so. But if you have been a habitual offender who can't unwind without their drink, pregnancy is going to be a big problem. So does the rule stand in all cases? What if you drank when you didn't know you were pregnant yet? What if you had a light drink here and there, will it literally spell disaster? Let's find out.
Contradictory advice everywhere: Most doctors will advice you to stay away completely from alcohol as soon as that first positive emerges in your test. Others may give you a little leeway and let you have an occasional drink. There are friends who'll confess to have cheated during their pregnancy and snuck in a beer or two and say that their kids turned out just fine. There are other friends will scorn on you for even thinking such a thing. Same goes for your relatives. Like all things in pregnancy, random advice will just not work.
How much can you drink? Let's assume that you are confident nothing will happen and want to be adventurous and give it a cautious try. Danish researchers have some good news for you. Some studies have shown that low to moderate consumption of alcohol does not harm the baby. In fact, in 2012, Danish researchers released a highly publicized study that found no major problems in children below 5 years whose mothers had consumed 1- 8 alcoholic drinks a week during pregnancy.
Unfortunately, not all research is made equal. With pregnancy, each mother, each child and progression of each pregnancy is different. It really has to be on a case by case basis and nothing can be taken on face value. Most people will still advise you to completely go off alcohol as there is no "safe" amount during pregnancy. Some women have a larger quantity of the enzyme that breaks down alcohol. If a woman with lower levels of this enzyme drinks alcohol, it is more likely to harm her unborn child as the alcohol will remain in her bloodstream longer.
How alcohol can affect your child?
There are a huge number of disorders that can affect your child when in the womb and even after because of alcohol consumption. These disorders are collectively called "Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder". It is characterized by increased risk in miscarriage and stillbirth. It can also result in the baby having low birth weight and increase problems with learning, speech, attention span, language and hyperactivity. Alcohol consumption may also affect a girls and boys differently. While both may turn out to have aggressive and delinquent behaviour, girls are more likely to develop mental health problems too.
If you are unable to give up on alcohol, you need to immediately get professional help to overcome your addiction.
Also note that the term "non-alcoholic" beverage is misleading as they can contain trace amounts of it. Consult a doctor today on which drinks are safe for you.
Diabetes is often considered as deadly as cancer. It is a disease that requires lifestyle changes and diet modifications. It is also a disease that affects almost the entire system of your body. Whether you have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, it will do you a world of good to understand the effects of diabetes. Neurovascular damage is one of the most common effects, this means that diabetes will affect the nerves and blood supply of the body.
While Type 1 diabetes makes its presence felt much earlier and is hereditary quite often, Type 2 appears later in life with age and cumulative stress. The effects of diabetes are related to the duration of the disease. Therefore, people with Type 1 diabetes are more likely to have the symptoms early on and need to learn to manage them. Type 2 makes its appearance later, but needs good monitoring for the effects to not surface or prolong the severity of symptoms.
As we all know, all body systems are affected by diabetes, sexual health is no exception. Diabetes decreases blood supply and impacts the nerves in the genitals, thus causing a series of issues right from reduced libido and erectile dysfunction in males to vaginal dryness and painful coitus (perunia) in females.
Listed below are issues diabetic men and women face in terms of sexual health:
- Diabetes reduces testosterone levels, which is directly reflected in reduced libido. Altered nerve function does not provide proper signals to the penis and there is also reduced blood flow to the organ. Both these can diminish the chances of a good erection. Studies have shown that among men who have had diabetes for 10 years, about 50% have experienced erectile dysfunction.Pregnant
- The affected nerve function also leads to difficulties in reaching a climax. Diabetes in men can additionally cause Peyronie's disease, which leads to a curved penis, and this leads to painful and difficult erections and coitus.
- It leads to reduced sexual desire due to testosterone levels. Vaginal dryness is very common in females with diabetes and therefore, there is a definite decline in the urge.
- The above mentioned neurovascular damage also prevents women from reaching a good climax, as the nerve supply is affected.
- Diabetes also increases the predisposition to urinary tract infections, which can lead to painful sexual experience due to additional vaginal dryness and itching.
Finally, as much as it may sound as a cause for concern, it is not. People with diabetes know that making small lifestyle changes can go a long way in terms of onset of symptoms, their severity, and the leading of a normal life. Modifications in diet and lifestyle to include healthy eating, reduced stress, and exercising are very useful. It is also very important to talk to your doctor about how your sexual health has changed with diabetes. It is a sensitive and private topic, but if you are concerned about it, then do not hesitate to seek help.
Physical intimacy makes some people very uncomfortable. In some cases, this can be bad enough to be called a phobia. Erotophobia refers to the phobias related to sex while the fear of sexual intercourse itself is referred to as Genophobia. There are many reasons for sexual phobias. It ranges from traumatic events to physical disorders such as premature ejaculation etc. This is also an uncomfortable topic to talk about and hence many people misunderstand it. Here are a few strategies that can help you overcome this fear.
Educate Yourself: We are most scared of the things that we do not know. Keeping this in mind, educate yourself about the anatomical structure of the human body including the male and female genitalia. Understand how a sexual experience goes from excitement to plateauing and finally to orgasming. This will make you feel more in command over the situation.
Communicate With Your Partner: Your partner may misunderstand your fear of sexual intimacy as not accepting him or her. This can make them feel unloved and lead to relationship troubles. Hence, communicate openly with your partner and share your feelings and emotions. Understand that sex is an emotional activity as much as a physical activity and hence engage in a sexual relationship only with a person you are emotionally comfortable with. If you are feeling uncomfortable at any point, say NO and ensure that your partner understands what you are feeling.
Have Fun: Sex is not supposed to be a chore. Lighten the mood and find ways of making the experience enjoyable. Focus on foreplay rather than intercourse itself to reach a state where both partners are relaxed and at ease.
Address The Functioning Of Your Body: When it comes to men, erectile dysfunctioning and premature ejaculation are common causes of sexual phobias. Consult a doctor to treat these conditions and make a few lifestyle changes to live in a healthier way. Eating the right food, getting enough sleep and regular exercise can help give you confidence in your sexual abilities and thus treat sexual phobias. Also, avoid drugs that affect your physical functioning.
Stay in Control: For women, safety is a big issue when talking about sexual intercourse. To prevent yourself from being emotionally or physically harmed, you must always stay in control of your body. Avoid the use of alcohol or drugs that make you lose control and always keep yourself protected by using birth control or keeping a condom at hand. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Most people experience prominent side effects on their body and mind the morning following a night of heavy drinking. These after-effects of consuming excessive alcohol, popularly called a hangover, include rapid heartbeat, headache, anxiety, exhaustion, vomiting, dizziness, lack of energy, and body pain.
Drinking too much alcohol (5 to 7 drinks for men and 3 to 5 for women) not only causes a hangover but also can negatively impact your health by damaging your liver, central nervous system, brain and gastrointestinal system. It takes about 8 to 24 hours to cure a hangover completely, but you can try these natural remedies to get quick relief from the symptoms and reduce the recovery time.
1. Have a banana
A hangover is often associated with decreased potassium levels in your body and having a banana will help replenish it as it contains an adequate amount of the mineral.
Directions: you can either have one or two whole bananas or a banana smoothie with few drops of honey to get relieve from most hangover symptoms.
2. Try honey
Honey contains fructose, which helps to neutralize the negative impact of alcohol on your body. Moreover, honey provides relief from the hangover as it also helps digest the alcohol better.
Directions: take 3-4 teaspoons of honey after each hour (post-hangover) till you feel yourself getting better. You can increase the dosage according to the severity of your hangover.
3. Go for a glass of tomato juice
Tomato juice proves to be very effective in curbing the symptoms of a hangover as it compensates for the dehydration caused in your body due to excessive alcohol consumption. Also, due to its fructose content, tomato helps in metabolizing the alcohol present in your body.
Directions: drink a glass of fresh tomato juice or soup laden with 1 tablespoon each of honey and fresh lemon juice. You can have this juice in the morning once and repeat in the afternoon if needed.
4. Drink a lot of water
When it comes to beating a hangover, there is no substitute for water. Drinking water is not only a tried and tested remedy, but is also the most effective way to cure a hangover. This happens because water fights the dehydration of fluids in your body caused by drinking alcohol.
Directions: to keep the hangover at bay, drink one glass of water after each glass or shot of alcohol you consume. If you forget to do this, starting your day with a bottle of water the next morning will help reduce hangover symptoms drastically.
We all believe that consuming fruit is an uncomplicated task that involves buying, cutting and eating the pieces. But in reality, to reap the benefits, you need to consume it at the right time. By consuming fruits at the right time, it can contribute to boost the detoxification process and help in weight loss and kick-start the metabolism process.
When is the best time to eat fruits?
Fruits comprise of different types of nutrients which offer protection against different types of diseases and infections, lower the chances of heart diseases and hypertension. If you eat fruits without proper knowledge of how to consume it, it can create problems rather than proffer benefits. You should, therefore, try to eat fruits at the following timings.
Empty stomach in the morning
Experts always recommend consumption of fruits on an empty stomach and in between meals. This is because digestion takes place at a fast pace during these times and the enzymes required for digestion of fruits are released easily when you are on an empty stomach. Fruits are high in simple sugars which need long hours to be completely digested by the body. Thus, if you eat fruits on an empty stomach, all the nutrients, sugar and dietary fibers are processed properly in the body. This ensures that your body gets the right quantity of nutrition from the consumption of fruits.
Before and after workout
- Another viable time of eating fruits is before or after exercising. You are free to eat your choicest fruits right before or immediately after working out. The body would easily utilize the sugars derived from the fruits for extracting energy before a workout. It also helps in filling back the energy content of the body if you consume fruits right after workout sessions.
- Eating fruits is a simple process which is known for offering a host of benefits. But there are also numerous myths regarding the timing of consumption of fruits which need to be debunked.
- One such myth is that if you are suffering from high blood sugar, you should consume fruits at least one to two hours before meals. The idea behind the myth is that people with diabetes have digestive issues and eating the fruits separately can improve digestion to some degree. But there is no supportive evidence for the statement.
So, it is advised to eat the fruit as a snack together with protein-packed meals which can aid in digestion. This is also beneficial as smaller amounts of sugar gets absorbed at a time which leads to the meagre amount of rising in blood sugar levels.
With these few factors in mind, you can get the most out of your daily fruits consumption.
Ma'am I am 22 years old my period was on 13 June .and I had unprotected sex on 18 June after that I take unwanted 72 and after 6 days I was bleeding from my vagina and from then I have not my periods .is there any chances of pregnancy or periods are delayed.
Expecting to hav baby after ten years and not before is it possible to conceive baby easily after ten years of marriage.
Hello Doctor, I am 4 months pregnant. Is it advisable and safe to have sex during pregnancy? We don't use condoms. Is it harmful? Please advise me some do's and don'ts. Thank you.
I have hit on breast, 4 days ago. Take medicine and oil ment. But I don't relief pain. What should I do?
Dear sir, I was married 11 months back. Due to job we are in separate locations, but every weekend will meet and participate in sex, and planning for children, 2 months back I refer in Google getting fast pregnancy have to participate sex in 14th day of period cycle. Last 2 months I had met with my wife in 14th day only, but till there was no results. My wife mensuration cycle is 30 days. Now what will suggest to us? Please share.
Uterine fibroids, also referred to as uterine myomas) are non-cancerous tumors that grow within the muscle tissue of the uterus. As many as 20% to 50% women between the age group of 18 to 40 suffer from the condition, but not all cases warrant treatment.
It may be as tiny as a coin or it may grow to the size of a watermelon, making people think the lady is 6/7 months pregnant! There may be one big fibroid or several small ones.
Though the exact causes are not known, family history and hormonal imbalances are said to be the main causes for the same.
Types of Uterine Fibroids
The four types are:
- Subserosal Uterine Fibroids: Develops outside the uterus and continues to grow.
- Intramural Uterine Fibroids: The most common type that lead to pregnancy like tummy. They develop within the uterus wall and continue to expand.
- Submucosal Uterine Fibroids: Because these develop within the uterus lining, they are most likely to be the cause of heavy flow during periods.
- Pedunculated Uterine Fibroids: These grow on the inner or outer side of a small stalk connecting to the uterus.
- An enlarged uterus is the most common symptom. It is often mistaken for general weight gain or pregnancy.
- Prolonged and painful menstrual cycle, that is many times irregular.
- Urinary incontinence and constant urge to urinate.
- Pelvic pressure.
- Pressure on the bowels leading to constipation.
- Pain during intercourse.
If you find out that you have fibroids during an examination or if you visit a doctor with any of these symptoms, they will most likely ask for an ultrasound or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) which will confirm the type of fibroid and the extent of your problem. Treatment includes non-invasive-focused ultrasound surgery.
Treatment with Homeopathy:
One of the best advantages of choosing Homeopathy is that it works without side effects. It addresses the issue rather than the symptom. A surgical procedure mentioned in general treatment does remove the fibroids but there is no guarantee that they won't grow back as the underlying issue of hormonal imbalance remains.
During a clinical study of the effects of Homeopathy on fibroids, 85% patients showed improvement and 48% people had complete fibroid removal.
Treatment: There are medicines in Homeopathy that can treat uterine fibroids, cervical fibroids and help maintain normal hormonal balance in females. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Are you planning on undertaking a botox treatment? Botox is a drug which is made from a neurotoxin. This is produced by the bacteria called Clostridium botulinum. Botox is used for medical purposes, commonly for treating muscular conditions. It is also used for cosmetic procedures, which help in removing wrinkles. This process is carried out by paralyzing the facial muscles temporarily. Botulinum toxin is also sold commercially under certain names.
Medical and Cosmetic Uses-
Botox is most commonly used as a treatment procedure for reducing the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles in middle-aged adults. It is also used for medical purposes, for the treatment of conditions such as eye squints, excessive sweating, leaky bladders and migraines. Botox is used for treating more than 20 medical conditions.
How Does Botox Work?
Botox or botulinum toxin is a very poisonous substance, and a single gram of it is capable of killing more than one million people. It is considered to be an effective therapeutic protein when used in ideal dosage, and frequency. It is used in several medical procedures and treatment therapies.
How is Botox Procedure Undertaken?
Botulinum toxin is administered by diluting the power in saline. It is injected directly into your neuro-muscular tissue. A duration of 24 to 72 hours is required for it to take effect. This time reflects the time required for disruption of the normal synaptosomal process of the body. It may take over five days for experiencing the full effects of botox. Botox must not be used in women who are pregnant or lactating, or by people having a previous allergic reaction to it.
Risk and Side-Effects:
Injections which contain botox are usually well tolerated. They have several side effects as well.
In some cases, a person may have a genetic predisposition which causes a mild, transient and unusual response to Botox. Some people who are receiving botox type A injections may develop antibodies to the toxins, which may make the treatment ineffective. In people who are using botox type B for cervical dystonia, antibody development may occur.
Along with the effects intended, botulinum toxin may lead to several other undesirable effects. They may include conditions such as transient numbness, headaches, malaise, mild cases of nausea, mild pain, local edema and erythema on the site of injection.
Drooping or temporary upper lid and brow ptosis are also indicated.
Among the two types of botox treatments, the results from abobotulinum toxin A is considered to be more effective than onabotulinum toxin A treatment. Better results are experienced when the muscles are contracted instead of being at rest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic Physician.
An idle mind is a devil’s workshop. When there is too much time on your hands with nothing to do, you end up thinking about things which are not going well, leading to depression. Come to think of it, if there is nothing that you can do to improve it, there is no point wasting time over it. On the other hand, if there is something to improve the situation, just go ahead and do it, so everybody involved is happy. However, if there are too many other factors which are beyond control, then you need to see how to change your outlook towards it.
One such effective way is to keep yourself busy and distract yourself from it. The following are some simple measures, which can be very effective in dealing with stress.
- Sleep it off: One of the main reasons for depression is the physical exhaustion and lack of good rest. So, it is good once in a while to just sleep it off and give your body the much deserved rest. This gives the brain a chance to begin to heal and feel better.
- Clean up the house: The home or the space you enter into indirectly indicates your state of mind. A clean home and workspace means that much less clutter in the brain. Clean out the closet, give away your old stuff, and in the process, you would end up feeling good about having helped somebody. You will also realize how much excess stuff you have collected over the years. Stacked up in the attic and cartons, these were meant for use on “some fine day”, which never seemed to arrive.
- Exercise: Force yourself to exercise. While initially it would be an ordeal, gradually you will enjoy it. Exercise also releases chemicals in the brain, which make you feel good about yourself. In addition, the physical benefits will start to show up, leaving you feeling elated and in a chirpier mood.
- Travel: When you go solo traveling, the amount of time you spend with yourself just increases. The changed surroundings will help you understand yourself better and come to terms with things that can be under your control. You learn to let go of things and come to terms with life. If time and money are limitations, go out and explore places in your own surrounding city or town. You will realize how little you know the city or town you live in.
- Hobbies: Whether it is learning to play guitar or speak Spanish, pick something that you have always wanted to do over the years and work at it. You will see the depression vanish in no time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
I am diabetic patient. Want to change. Planning for baby. But my hips is 7 kya its ok to conceive or what is the range of hbaic to conceive please tell I am taking medicine trajenta and diamicron.
Breakfast is considered as an important meal as it helps you break your overnight fasting period and provides you proper energy along with other essential nutrients to keep you active and much focused and helps you to boost your metabolism.
Here are some healthy breakfast options that can be taken below:
1] oats/ragi idli: rich in fiber oats idli is a best and healthy breakfast recipe, which is very appetizing and easy to make breakfast.
- Oats: 1 cup
- Semolina: ½ cup
- Curd: ½ cup
- Mixed veggies (any): ½ cup, chopped
- Water: ½ cup
- Salt: to taste
- Eno: ½ tsp
- Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
- Green chillies: 2, chopped
- Coriander leaves: 1 tbsp, chopped
- Ginger: 1 tsp, chopped
- Olive oil
- Mustard: 3/4 tsp
- Urad dal: 1 tsp
- Channa dal: 1 tsp
- Curry leaves: 1 spring
- Roast oats for 3 minutes in medium flame then blend it in a blender.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard, urad dal, channa dal, curry leaves, ginger, green chillies, coriander and mixed veggies and cook.
- Add semolina and stir fry for a minute on medium flame.
- Transfer to mixing a bowl and add salt, curd, lemon juice, eno and water as required and make a batter (neither too thin nor too thick) and mix well.
- Pour the batter in a greased microwave idly plate/idli stand and cook for 2 minutes on high.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.
2] besan-oats cheela: a quick, healthy and delicious besan-oats cheela for breakfast under 20 minutes. This oats cheela can be served along with a green chutney.
- 1 cup gram flour (besan)
- 3/4 cup water (batter should be free flowing)
- 1 tsp cumin powder (jeera),
- 1 tsp fresh coriander chopped,
- 1 tsp green chillies chopped,
- 1 chopped onion & tomato (optional)
- 1 tsp baking soda (optional)
- Oil to cook
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except water.
- Add water slowly till the batter smoothens.
- The batter consistency should be same as dosa batter.
- Take a non-stick pan and add 1/2 cup mixture and spread evenly.
- Keep it on medium heat and cover it with a lid. Once it is half cooked add 1 tsp oil in the pan.
- Cook it from both sides and serve hot.
3] paneer-moong dal cheela: a quick, healthy and delicious paneer-moong dal cheela for breakfast under 20 minutes. This paneer-moong dal cheela can be served along with a green chutney.
- 1 ¼ cup moong dal (split green gram)
- 1/2 cup low-fat paneer
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 tsp asafoetida (hing)
- 1 tsp green chillies -finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger (adrak)-finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander (dhania)-chopped
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Soak the dal in water overnight.
- In the morning remove the chilka and churn it in the mixer.
- Add jeera, green chillies, ginger, coriander, red chili powder and salt.
- Cook it over a fry pan at low flame after pouring it in cheela form at high flame.
- Chopped green chillies, coriander stuffing can be used before serving.
- Tip: make cheela on non-stick pan to avoid oil usage and you can stuff cheela with saute vegetables of your choice.
4] buckwheat sprouts cheela:
Buckwheat or kuttu is one of most popular gluten free flour consumed during these days. Also it is a easy and simple to prepare in the morning.
- 1/2 cup buckwheat (kutto)
- 1/2 cup steamed sprouts
- 1/4 cup plain oatsSteam the sprouts, red cabbage and bell pepper.
Mix the above with the rest of the ingredients.
Add all the salts as per the taste.
- 1/4 cup low-fat curds (dahi)
- 1 & 1/2 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
- 1/2 cup grated carrot and red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onions and red tomato
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- Black salt to taste
- 2 tsp olive oil for cooking
- Combine the buckwheat, steamed sprouts, curds and water in a deep bowl and mix well. Blend the mixture into a smooth paste.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and water and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick tava (griddle) and pour a ladleful of the batter and spread it evenly and cook on a medium flame using olive oil till both the sides are golden brown in color.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, grated beetroots.
- Serve immediately with chutney.
5] sprouts-paneer dhokla: enjoy sprouts-paneer dhokla along with dhaniya/pudina chutney for breakfast or serve as a tea time snack.
- 3/4 cup - wheat rava
- 1/2 cup - oats, powdered
- 1/2 cup - moong sprouts puree
- 1/2 cup - mashed low-fat paneer
- 1.5 cup - yogurt
- 3/4 tsp - bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp - salt
- 1 tsp - mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp - fresh grated coconut
- 2 tbsp - moong sprouts
- 2 - coriander stalks, finely choppedSteam the sprouts, red cabbage and bell pepper.
Mix the above with the rest of the ingredients.
Add all the salts as per the taste.
- 1/2 tbsp - oil
- Mix the wheat rava, salt, and bicarbonate of soda in a large bowl.
- Add the moong sprouts puree and 1/2 cup of yogurt mix it well.
- Then add the remaining 1 cup of yogurt and mix it well.
- Pour it in a greased pan. Steam it for 10 minutes.
- To check whether it's cooked insert a skewer and if it comes out clean then it's cooked.
- For seasoning heat the oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds. When it starts spluttering, add the moong sprouts and grated coconut stir it for 2 minutes. Pour it on top of the dhokla.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- To make moong sprouts puree: take 1 cup of moong sprouts and blend it by adding little water.
6] tomato upma: it is one of the most easily cooked and the feasible meal to have when a person is in hurry or do lack with the timings. Tomato upma can be treated as a breakfast or as a evening snacks. Cook the upma with the added healthy vegetables to make it one of the most nutritious meal of the day.
- Bombay rawa – 1 cup
- Tomato – 2 nos
- Onion – 1
- Green chillies – 2
- Fresh ginger – a small piece
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 teaspoon or as per taste
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Oil – 2 to 3 tablespoons
- Mustard – ½ teaspoon
- Bengal gram dhal – 1 teaspoon
- Urad dhal – 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves – few
- Cashew nuts – few (optional)
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
- Chop onion, ginger and tomatoes finely. Slit green chillies lengthwise.
- In a frying pan (kadai), put a tablespoon of oil and fry the rawa till it changes its color. Remove it and keep it.
- In the same frying pan, put the remaining oil and when it is hot, add the mustard. When it pops up, add cashew nuts and dhals and fry till it turns light brown.
- Add chopped onion, chillies, ginger and curry leaves. Fry till onions are transparent. Then add tomato pieces and fry till it mashes well.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt. Mix well. Add three cups of water and bring to boil. When it starts boiling, slowly add the fried rawa and stir continuously till it absorbs all the water and form like a ball.
- Serve with coconut chutney or sambar.
7] dal thepla: thepla is a gujarati cuisine breakfast roti / paratha or indian bread.
- Left over dal cooked ½ cup
- Fresh fenugreek leaves (methi) chopped ½ small bunch
- Whole wheat flour (atta) ½ cup
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Oil 1 tablespoon + for basting
- Pour dal into a bowl. Add fenugreek leaves, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt and chilli powder and mix well.
- Add flour and knead into stiff dough. Add 1 tablespoon oil and knead again. Cover with damp muslin cloth and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into equal portions. Take each portion, roll in flour and roll out to a thin disc. These are theplas.
- Heat a non-stick tawa. Place each thepla and cook, turning sides and basting with oil, on medium heat till golden on both sides.
8] oats-matar dosa: this dosa batter is packed with protein and fiber. Oats is a healthiest recommended millet consumed daily for its high content of soluble fiber beta-glucan, a potent blood sugar and cholesterol-lowering agent.
Ingredients: for the dosa batter-
- 1 cup plain oats
- 1/4 cup urad dal (split black lentils)
- Black salt to taste
- For the stuffing
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 slit green chilli
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup grated beetroot
- 1/4 cup parboiled green peas
- Black salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
2 tsp oil for greasing and cooking
For dosa batter-
- Combine the oats, urad dal and salt in a bowl and blend into a fine paste.
- Add 1 cups of water and mix well to make a batter of pouring consistency.
For the stuffing-
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds and green chillies.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and sautee for 2 to 3 minutes, till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the carrots and green peas, mix well and sautee for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, chaat masala and chilli powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 more minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, mix well and cook for another minute.
How to proceed-
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and grease it with less oil.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter on the tava (griddle) and move the spoon in a circular motion to make it round.
- Place a portion of the stuffing in the center of the dosa and fold over.
- Smear ¼ tsp of oil around the edges and cook on a medium flame till the dosa turns light brown in color.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and grated beetroot.
9] egg dosa/uttapam: protein rich egg dosa which is very good for breakfast. It is easy to make, rich in protein and makes a filling and delicious breakfast.
- 50 gm soaked green gram
- 1 egg white
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 2-3 no curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp oil
- Blend soaked green gram dal with water and then mix egg white into it and mix it well.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds. When the seeds crackle, add curry leaves, garlic, salt
- Add this in to the bowl and mix well.
- Prepare dosa/uttapam in non stick pan.
10] berry yogurt smoothie with chia seeds:
This smoothie is the mix of super-foods and rich in antioxidant and a healthy refreshment in the morning.
- 4-5 pc strawberries
- 1/2 chopped apple
- 1/2 chopped pear
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 150g low-fat natural yogurt or soy yogurt
- 100ml of semi-skimmed milk or dairy-free milk
- 1/2 cup water
- ½ tsp cinnamon (or to taste)
Add milk, yogurt, strawberries, chia seeds, apple, pear, water and ice in a blender and blend until smooth.
11] quinoa- chia porridge: make your own hot cereal mix with this healthy recipe. The easiest and healthiest breakfast which is now a regular meal in everyone’s house.
- Quinoa: 30 gm
- Low-fat milk: 250 ml
- Fruit (banana/apple/berries/pear): 1 chopped
- Nuts: handful
- Chia seeds: handful
- Cinnamon: 1 tsp
- Boil quinoa in milk for few minutes.
- Pour in a bowl. Add all the remaining ingredients.
12] egg white sandwich with hummus: a high-protein breakfast with a healthy spread is one of the easy and regular breakfast.
- Brown bread/multi-grain bread: 2 pc
- Hummus: 1 tbsp
- Egg white: 2 no
- Cucumber: few slices
- Tomatoes: few slices
- Onion: few slices
- Lettuce: 1 -2 leaves
- Black pepper: 1 pinch
- Grill the bread.
- Prepare the egg whites either boiled or omelette form.
- Apply hummus on the bread. And then put all the remaining ingredients.
- Serve it with either green chutney or low-fat dips.
13] fruit milkshake: fruit milkshake is a power pack of nutrients. They provide you iron, calcium, protein, antioxidants, energy along with essential fatty acids.
- Apple/pear: 1 no
- Berries: few
- Chia seeds/ pumpkin seeds: 1 tsp
- Low- fat milk: 250 ml
- Peanut butter: 1 tbsp (optional)
- Oats: 10 gm (optional)
Blend all the ingredients in a blender and serve chill.
14] sprouts chaat: sprouts chaat is another diabetes friendly recipe. Full of healthy proteins, carbs, vitamins and fiber this snack will keep you satiated. You can also feel free to indulge and add a boiled potato or use a chopped tomato instead of lemon juice.
- Steamed sprouts, rajma, chickpea
- Red tomato
- Bell pepper
- Black pepper
- Black salt
- Celery leaves/parsley leave/ coriander leave
- Apple cider vinegar- 1 tsp
- Steam the sprouts, red cabbage and bell pepper.
- Mix the above with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add all the salts as per the taste.