Lybrate.com has top trusted Toxicologists from across India. You will find Toxicologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Toxicologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj KanadeYour feedback matters!
Problem: Whenever I eating Something Spicy/very Spicy or taking dinner/lunch then perspiring from my face and also all over head. Question: 1 what is the reason of this kind of problem? 2. Is serious problem? 3. What do you have helpful advise about my problem?
Hi sir I am 27 years old . Recently I was diagnosed with hepatitis B and hypothyroidism. My weight is 70 and height 5'3 sir. My question is now can I take hepatitis B vaccine? Now can I plan for a pregnancy with this complications or should I postpone? I have some family tensions too. But I want to have a child sir. please give a suggestion sir, I am soo thankful too you.
I am suffering from cold like nausea from 4 weeks it is very difficult to manage please help me out.
Hello sir, I have often get suffered by cold very easily, what is the reason for that? Please tell me remedy.
Do calories from hard liquor add just as much caloric energy/fat as calories from other sources? What are" empty calories" so many people refer to?
If you suffer from dry eyes, up your seafood intake. Salmon, sardines, and mackerel contain omega-3 fatty acids, which the body uses to produce tears, among other things. Research suggests that people who consume higher amounts of these fats are less likely to have dry eyes.
I am 21 years old I have severe cold could not breath properly. I tried Vicks and home remedies like Tulasi! please help me.
I was having chicken pox and had taken antibiotics for that, now I am having piles with blood. Kindly suggest some treatment. My age is 48 years.
Refined soya bean oil VS Refined vegetable oil VS Mustard oil VS Rice bran oil. Which one is good for health without any side effects or others please advice.
I am suffering from cough and cold kindly suggest me suitable description. And suggest me the diets to take during this.
Hi. My age 30yrs, i'm a driver During my duty time, I drink a litre bottle of coconut water rather than food (rice) is it good r bad because lack of time can't spend time lunch break. Please suggest me than.
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart disease due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke.