Submit a review for poison clinicYour feedback matters!
My weight is less. I am very thin & my hands also very thin. I have checked my thyroid test. Results are:- T3=0.9 ng/mL T4=6.57 ug/dl Tsh ultra = 2.853 ulU/mL.
Last month I was got chickenpox. Now I'm alright. Can I eat chicken and eggs after chickenpox. Can I fallow any Healthy Diet.
I had taken alcohol on 12 and and done test on 14, my shot and sgot increase by 15 points but today again I had done test which comes normal so shall I take medicine or not.
There are many body powder are available in market so my question is it has any side effects? If not then suggest me which body powder I take for stamina and bodybuilder.
When is the right time to consume the green tea. Before meals or after meals or which time. I heard that if we consume green tea regularly it will excrete some vitamins and minerals from body. Whether it is true or not. Can acidity cure by green tea.
Please help me about substitute of "Uprise D3 60k - 60 mg" This medicine is not available in Varanasi, please help me.
Today my rabbit aggressively try to tear my clothes. Is its nature or some type of disease has occurred.
Hello Doctor, I am 25 years old. I like to have sweet or a chocolate in the morning if it is there after brushing. Not every day. Does it causes any harm to my health if I eat.
This is my 3rd month of pregnancy .i always catch cold and fever (due to weather change) which last for 3 to 4 days. I suffer from fever after every 12 to 15 days. My immunity is very low. Will this fever effect the baby?
I am a 28 years female. Since childhood I have never been able to empty my stomach in the morning. It is only after 3-4 hours after I wake up when I can excrete. please suggest something probably some home remedies.
Can you please tell me .how can I have good body. The eating plan of whole day .what to eat and when to eat can you please tell me that.
I am 35 year old & today I checked my Ecg is fine. & did blood test & found my hemoglobin is 10 & calcium is 8.5 Met doctor & took iron folic acid tab of 300 mg & calcium with 1250 mg Pls advice can I take calcium tab at night since I drink milk after my dinner. & also let me know how I should increase my hemoglobin faster.
Can we drink water immediately after lunch or dinner? Can we drink water while doing lunch and dinner?
Is there any cure for TMAU (trimethyl amine urea), popularly known as fishy odour syndrome. I have been trying many things like less choline diet, but it seems it is not working. Could any one please suggest me a cure.
Ham log kaise apni body ko pore tarike se swasth rakh sakte hai aur kaise apni body ki ham growth badha sakte hai ki taki hamari height me koi dikkat na a sake.
We have for ages seen our parents and our grandparents reach out for a piece of jaggery at the end of every meal. Jaggery is healthier compared to refined sugar because of its deposition of phytochemicals and other important minerals. While many people do not choose jaggery because of its no-so-good-appearance, it is perhaps more sensible to consume it considering the host of health benefits it offers.
Here is a list of benefits that can be extracted from the consumption of jaggery.
- Skin benefits: Jaggery nourishes the skin in the true sense of the word. Owing to the numerous amount of mineral and vitamin, it can eliminate common skin problems such as pimples and acne. It can negate dark spots, wrinkles delay the common signs of aging.
- Digestive benefits: Jaggery plays a huge role in ensuring smooth digestion. It stimulates secretion of digestive enzyme. It, therefore, makes it easy for the body to quicken the process of digestion. It can also help to stabilize the bowl movement by keeping common digestion related disorders such as constipation, intestinal worms, indigestion at bay.
- Blood: Jaggery does a great job in purifying the blood. It acts as a cleansing agent by filtering the blood from the toxic agents. It also keeps the hemoglobin count normal and help the body refrain from blood-related disorders such as anemia. Since the quantity of iron content in jaggery is plentiful, it successfully helps the body to stay healthy and negate deadly diseases. Furthermore, jaggery can help women to stay away from complicated menstrual related disorders, beat weakness and fatigue.
- Weight loss: Jaggery’s rich potassium content helps the body balance the electrolyte, build muscles and improve the metabolism of the body. Potassium also helps in managing water retention in the body. Both the factors coupled together helps in weight loss and beat fatigue, obese etc.
- Blood pressure: The sodium and potassium content of jaggery helps the body maintain an effective adequate acidic level. This ensures that the blood pressure remains in the balance and the body refrains from undue blood pressure related disorders.
- Antioxidants: Jaggery contains selenium, the latter is a rich source of antioxidants which can help the body to fight the free radicals and keep it at bay. The antioxidants also help the body to stay away from other ailments.
- Respiratory health: Jaggery is a great source of food that can effectively fight various respiratory problems of the body. It can fight diseases such as bronchitis and asthma.
- Body temperature: Jaggery helps to keep a normal body temperature. This is extremely beneficial for patients suffering from asthma since maintaining a steady body temperature is sacrosanct for patients suffering from this disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.