Lybrate.com has top trusted Occupational Therapists from across India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Speech Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LomiYour feedback matters!
I always feel lazy as my legs aches while I walk a long distance. I can not eat properly what should I do.
Hello sir i'm 21 year old boy and in my right leg pain since last 20 to 30 days I used many pain relief but no improvement still. I didn't visit to hospital yet so please give me a better advice. Thanks.
Hi, I am Mohit. My aunt is 70 years old and fell in her home. The MRI reports says 1. Degenerative spine disease with multilevel disc dessication and small pivds as described above. 2.D12 vertebral body shows partial reduction in height along with altered signal intensity, hypointense onT1 and hyperintense on T2.(further evaluation with contrast study and biopsy is advised). How severe is d condition?
I am 21years old and I'm suffering from foot pain from one month, before I use to walk around 6km a day now I am using some ointments but no use now what is my next step.
I am 37 year old male I feel burning sensation in my both legs what would be the reason please suggest.
My right hand thumb joint with palm is having severe pain from the last one month. Xray showing normal report.
I am 58 yrs and I get pain on my lower part of the right leg on the calf and shin bone muscle. Which radiates down up to the ankles while walking. The pain subsides after resting for 3-5 minutes.
I am 34 years old and diabetic, I have been diagnosed with umbilical hernia. Is there anyway I can avoid surgery?
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.