Doctors in Skin & Surgery International & Asia Institute of Hair Transplant (Aundh)
Patient Review Highlights
With the help of Dr Pradeep Kumari's treatment for hair transplant, I am feeling so great. I had lost hope, but the hair transplant given by DR Pradeep Kumari has helped me regain my confidence. One of my colleague referred Dr Pradeep Kumari. The overall atmosphere in the Skin & Surgery International; Asia Institute of Hair Transplant is very soothing. She is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. It was so quite pleasant in the Skin & Surgery International; Asia Institute of Hair Transplant. I was having very bad thoughts regarding my hair transplant. She is a very practical doctor.
It was a bad case of hair loss. I visited skin and surgery hair transplant. All the staff members were very helpful. I was quite concerned, as my hair condition was degrading day by day, but due to Dr Pradeep Kumari and the hair loss treatment I didn't lose hope. The Skin & Surgery International; Asia Institute of Hair Transplant is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my hair loss, but she has helped me immensely. My case was extremely serious, but she really handled it very nicely.
Excellent experience with Dr. NITIN JAIN. I consulted 2-3 doctors before a found him on lybrate. Earlier I was advised Steroids and Injections which I was not comfortable. Already I was under treatment with another doctor who put me under a course which increased my problem multiple times. When I reached Dr. NITIN Jain with such increased problem, he reversed my problem in a matter of 3 months and also relaxed me by explaining things in detail with lot of patience. Now I am in the last leg of treatment. Very satisfying. Thank you Doctor Nitin Jain!
I saw Dr. Pradeep Kumari clinic in Pune's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. she is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Pradeep Kumari. the symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from chronic skin allergy, but Dr. Pradeep Kumari was able to handle it. the facilities available in the Skin & Surgery clinic are very nice.
Dr Pradeep Kumari is very talented and seasoned doctor. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. I feel strange that I am suffering from hair fall. My boss referred me Dr Pradeep Kumari. The best thing about her is that she prescribes limited no. of medicines. The atmosphere in the Skin & Surgery International; is always so positive and full of life.
She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The waiting area in the Skinclinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. Overall pimples was very effective. Initially the prob of pimples were not that severe but then it became worse. Someone from the office, referred us Dr Pradeep Kumari. She has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes her reference. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner.
Since Teenage I Have Been Suffering From Mild To Moderate Acne But Some Times They Just Flare Up None Of The Doctors Could Tell Me The Root Cause .. Thanx To Lybrate I Came Across Dr Pradeep Kumari Sh Bua So Experienced And Sweet Her Treatment Not Only Suited Me But She Even Told Me What Triggers Acne On My Skin. Even Her Clinic Is So Organised . Best Dermatologist Till Now
dr Pradeep KumariMy whole family goes to her whenever needed. She is very caring and is the best doctor I've ever had. Due to my sudden hairfall, I took an Alopecia Areata Treatment from her. I must say it is the best decision I have taken as I have healed totally.
Nice experience in consultation with doctor,first junior doctor will take your nature of your problem and explain various procedure and treatment required for concerned problem, and after that he/she will pass you to main doctor for necessary consultation
I met Dr Pradeep Kumari for my corn problem on my hands. I was in so much pain due to ther problem. My daily activities were suffering because of that problem. But Dr Pradeep Kumari gave me the right medication that helped in corn removal treatment.
I met Dr Pradeep Kumari for my corn problem on my hands. I was in so much pain due to therproblem. My daily activities were suffering because of that problem. But Dr Pradeep Kumari gave me the right medication that helped in corn removal treatment.
Dr Pradeep Kumari is really like god send person. The complete process of pimples treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult her. Thanks to her I am totally satisfied with the results.
Dr Pradeep Kumari is really like god send person. The complete process of pimples treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult her. Thanks to her I am totally satisfied with the results
dr Pradeep Kumari is one of the leading young dermatologists in India. She is a very efficient and dedicated doctor. She is available at Skin & Surgery International; Asia Institute of Hair Transplant in Pune.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pradeep Kumari to be knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Thank u mam for your reply,kindly suggest me a way to cure this problem without surgery
Dr. Nitin Jain provides answers that are very helpful, helped me improve my health, professional, practical and knowledgeable. Thank you
Explains the procedure and treatment well. Considers overall health scenario before advocating treatment. Very good doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nitin Jain to be caring. Thankyou- for your valuable advices
Ashish Kumar Swain
Doctor explained in details.Staffs are very good in interaction.Systematics procedure no hecric.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nitin Jain to be nurturing. Helpful and i like to that
Dr. Nitin Jain provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you
Its good for my dandruff. Its easily remove my danduff.
Stretch marks cannot be treated easily. Though there are many treatments that can help in the removal of stretch marks, you got to choose the right one that suits your preference and is affordable as well. These marks need to be thoroughly diagnosed in order to detect the mark type and then only the correct treatment procedure can be chosen without any confusion. Choose the safest treatment option that can help you to get success in a natural manner.
Treatments available for removing stretch marks:
- Topical options: These options are the most favorable ones as they give you guaranteed results. It is advised to only choose verified topical solutions, which are also some of the most prominent ones which include moisturizers, Retin-A, glycolic acid, vitamin-E oil, egg oil, and several others. These solutions are to be applied directly over the targeted areas in order to get desirable results. This should be followed for at least 6 months in order to get expected results.
- Supplemental options: You can also start taking organic supplements that are highly enriched with vitamin E. These supplements are now available in the form of pills that have to be taken at least twice every day. If you use oral supplements together with topical applications, the stretch marks will slowly fade in a short span of time.
- Natural options: There are many home remedies that can offer you outstanding results in treating stretch marks. Essential oils are the most highlighting examples that can cater you greater benefits in this regard. Other probable remedies are sugar, potato juice, water, aloe vera, olive oil, lemon juice, castor oil, cocoa butter, alfalfa leaves, egg whites, apricots, lemon, and glycerine.
- Laser options: These options are now treated as one of the most powerful solutions that can offer speedy results. In fact, the researchers have said that these options are the most reliable and convenient of all, and they can provide immediate effects. Old stretch-marks can be well treated by laser resurfacing while the new ones can be treated by vascular laser.
- Surgical options: These options can be chosen for extreme cases. If you fail to implement post-surgical caring tips, these options may have certain side-effects. But you will get highly customized effects as a result of the same. These options are chosen only by a few people as they are comparatively expensive.
Related: Also, check cream and oil for Stretch Marks Treatment - Get A Sample For Free
Have you been noticing that some parts of your skin have turned dark and dull recently? Do you have ugly blotches and spots developing on your skin that keep on worsening? These may indicate that you have been affected by a medical condition known as skin darkening. Also known as hyperpigmentation, it is commonly caused by the overproduction of a pigment known as melanin. Although skin darkening is not a harmful condition, it demoralizes an affected person.
Types of Hyperpigmentation:
There are several types of hyperpigmentation or skin darkening. They are:
Lentigenes: This type of skin darkening refers to on the dark brown or black marks on skin surface.
Causes of Skin darkening:
There are several conditions, which may lead to the occurrence of skin darkening or hyperpigmentation. They include the following:
Hereditary factors: Some inherited factors present since birth may be responsible for the change in the skin complexion and the development of patches.
Skin disorders: Several skin disorders may cause the darkening of the skin, resulting into the formation of blotches and the skin becoming thicker.
Vitamin deficiency: Insufficient consumption of essential vitamins such as vitamin A, E, C and B complex may result in darkening and roughening of the skin. Vitamin deprivation also makes the skin look dull. Liver disorders: Certain liver disorders are also responsible for hyperpigmentation. A dysfunctional liver may lead to darkening of the skin.
Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes within our body and during pregnancy in women may also cause skin darkening.
Exposure to UV rays: Overexposure to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun may lead to skin tanning. This causes overproduction of melanin, which in turn results in skin darkening.
There are several ways in which you can prevent skin darkening. They include the following:
Avoid exposing yourself directly to the rays of the sun.
Try to apply sunscreen every time before you go out in the sun.
You should drink plenty of water and always keep yourself hydrated.
Try to abstain from consuming too much of spicy, oily and rich foods.
You must intake a lot of fruits and vegetables, which are rich in vitamin A, B, C, and E.
There are many options for treating the hyperpigmentation, from skin lightening peels to lasers. A properly planned customized skin care routine and treatment options can minimize, the pigmentation on your skin dramatically.
CoolSculpting is a fat reduction procedure that works on the principle of freezing fat or cellulite. It is a non-invasive and non-surgical therapy that cools the subcutaneous fat cells under the skin without harming the skin tissue.
Here are the things you need to know before you opt for CoolSculpting:
- CoolSculpting is very effective for body sculpting and reducing weight. This process can eliminate love handles, tires around the abdomen, thighs, and sagging arms. It also burns the fat collected in the upper back.
- The applicator targets only the fatty regions, cools the subcutaneous fat cells. The cooled fat cells crystallize and get destroyed without harming any other cell.
- The process works on both men and women, though the techniques might differ slightly because fat deposition in males and females vary in terms of location.
- The fat freezing treatment can reduce fat cells by up to 25% in each treated region.
- CoolSculpting is done with the help of computer regulated devices which are sensitive to the changing temperatures of the various layers of tissue. This avoids complications like over cooling or unnecessary cooling of cells.
- It different from exercise and dieting as they decrease the size of the fat cells while CoolSculpting reduces the number of fat cells.
- Untreated areas of the body will not have any change in distribution of fat cells.
- The cells are expelled from the system because other healthy cells eat the dead fat, so there is no risk of fat cell migration to other body parts.
- The cold also causes a certain amount of firmness in the treated areas.
- It does not require anesthesia, incisions, any invasive procedure, post-therapy recovery time or lifestyle changes.
- The treatment can be administered on the abdomen, thighs, chin upper arms and male breast.
- The effects of CoolSculpting are long term because the fat cells are eliminated.
- The clinician discusses the approach with you before the treatment. The schedule, number of sessions, number of areas being treated per session- all these factors are customized to fit your specific requirement.
- People are only advised against Cool Scupting if they suffer from Donath Landsteiner Syndrome (presence of hemoglobin in urine) or Cryoglobulinemia (presence of insoluble protein in blood) - both caused by exposure to cold.
- Side effects are very rare and curable.
Psoriasis is a durable autoimmune disease defined by patches of irregular skin. These patches of skin are usually scaly, red and itchy. Its symptoms vary greatly in severity, the coverage might be small and focused or it could spread all over the body.
There are mainly five types of psoriasis:
- Plaque: also called psoriasis vulgaris, is the most common kind of psoriasis (90% of cases). It affects the skin behind the forearms, over the navel, shins and scalp, usually presenting itself in red patches with white- colored scales over it.
- Guttate: has lesions that are drop-shaped.
- Inverse: red patches show up in the folds of your skin.
- Pustular: pus-filled blisters form. They are non-infectious.
- Erythrodermic: the rash spreads wider. In some people, even fingernails and toenails get affected as pits may form on them or their colour may change.
Anything from emotional trauma and stress to streptococcal infection can cause psoriasis. Sometimes you might carry predisposition for psoriasis in your genes and stress may aggravate it. Environmental factors may also lead to psoriasis. And then again defects in the immune system may also be the underlying cause. Even after thirty years of research, the exact cause for psoriasis remains a mystery. There is no age limit to psoriasis. It can show up from anywhere between infancy to old age.
Common symptoms include
- Pink or red scaly bumps that are smaller in size, but become plaques later, show up on the skin. Although these scales can show up anywhere, they are mostly common on sites where there is much friction, abrasion or scratching.
- Small pinpoint depressions or pits might show up on toenails and fingernails. Distal onycholysis, which refers to large brown/yellow divisions on the nails, shows up as well.
- Sore throat may follow if it is guttate psoriasis.
Psoriasis is not curable. But its symptoms can be managed with steroid creams, ultraviolet creams, vitamin D3 creams and with medicines that act as immunosuppressants. Creams alone can help control symptoms in 75% of patients with psoriasis.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a natural product generated in the human body. The syringe extracts a small quantity of blood of the patient and rotates in a centrifuge to make the red blood cells and white blood cells separated from plasma and platelets. The plasma created in the centrifuge contains a high number of platelets than the normal which is termed as platelet rich plasma or PRP.
The platelet rich plasma therapy is the process in which the plasma that has more platelet count is injected in the areas of dark, wrinkled and saggy skin. The injected plasma helps to produce collagen and reproduce tissue that is needed to give a rejuvenated and smooth skin.
- Patients who are aged 30-80 are treated in this therapy. This covers the skin problems like fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, loss of volume in the cheeks, skin sagginess on the mid face and jawline, skin thinning of neck, elbows and aging and sun damage to the skin.
- Patients with skin disease, severe metabolic diseases, cancer, chemotherapy and abnormal platelet count can’t go for this treatment.
- PRP is different from fillers and injections
- The therapy of PRP gives a boost to your own collagen to fill up the saggy skin. This method is used for giving volume to the face that has wrinkled and drawn face and cheeks. It gives a fullness to your face, including lips and under eye hollows.
- On the other hand, fillers and injections of hyaluronic acid only cover the lines and folds present on the skin which last for only 6-18 months. Patients need to visit a dermatologist to avail the treatment again.
PRP injections can be slightly uncomfortable but patients gain relief sooner. Generally, it takes 15-20 minutes for the procedure. It is comparatively painless and there is no need of any special care of the skin after the treatment. Only the daily routine of skin care will do. There is no report of side effects as the plasma is created from the patient’s own blood.
The objective of PRP therapy is to gain a full face with rejuvenated skin, open pores, no wrinkles and softer lines. This therapy needs at least 3-4 months to show the desired results. A skillful and knowledgeable dermatologist should be consulted before going for this treatment. Many a time, 6 RED Light LED therapy is prescribed by the dermatologist to speed up the process of skin rejuvenation.
Ultherapy is a wonderful non-invasive and non-surgical procedure for skin tightening. It uses the natural healing process of the body and focused ultrasound for tightening the loose skin on the neck, brow, chin and upper chest area. Ultherapy is a great advancement in aesthetic science. The results of Ultherapy can be seen over two to three months as it is a non-invasive procedure that works from the inside out. The results keep improving up to six months. There are plenty of benefits of Ultherapy.
Here are some of its benefits:
- No surgery is required: The first benefit of Ultherapy is that no surgery is required as it is a non-invasive procedure. Therefore, no stitches or cutting is involved. Side-effects are usually associated with every surgery. Since there is no surgery needed in Ultherapy, it also eliminates the risk of side-effects. Moreover, Ultherapy is an easy procedure for patients. People undergoing Ultherapy do not face any major discomfort or problems. Some patients might experience mild discomfort.
- Limited treatments: Some people require only one treatment, whereas some others require an additional treatment for getting the desired results. Ultherapy treatments last from half an hour to one hour. Therefore, the patients can easily get back to their work after the treatment. This is the second benefit of Ultherapy.
- Minimal to no side-effects: There are no huge side-effects in Ultherapy. Some patients can experience flushing in the skin or mild swelling after the procedure. However, the mild swelling will dissipate within some time. The minimal side-effects last only a few hours. Many patients do not experience any side effects after Ultherapy.
- Impressive results: The results of Ultherapy are amazing and impressive. People who opt for Ultherapy treatment experience tighter, radiant and younger looking skin. The ultrasound technology used in Ultherapy stimulates the production of collagen that is responsible for long-term results. It naturally rebuilds skin from inside out.
- Extremely safe: The procedure of Ultherapy is extremely safe. It is a natural and non-invasive process. The Ultherapy procedure is FDA cleared. It is a safe and effective process for treating patients worldwide.
Thus, you can see that Ultherapy is a wonderful procedure for skin tightening. It has plenty of benefits that make it the best option for skin tightening. If you have sagging skin, you can opt for Ultherapy. The best thing is that you can immediately get back to your normal life after your treatment. There are no such aftercare requirements. Men and women in their thirties who have mild skin laxity are generally the candidates of Ultherapy.
Pyoderma gangrenosum is an uncommon medical condition that results in skin ulcers. It can affect both men and women irrespective of their age, but is commonly seen in people above fifty years of age. Pyoderma gangrenosum is auto inflammatory and autoimmune in nature, generally affecting your legs.
Though the exact cause of pyoderma gangrenosum is unknown, yet there are certain conditions that can trigger its development on your skin.
Causes are mentioned as follows:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Crohn's disease (a disease related to your digestive tract)
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Blood cancer
- Cut or skin injuries
- Ulcerative colitis( a digestive tract disorder)
- Myeloid metaplasia( anemia with white and red immature cells in circulation)
- Myelogenous leukemia ( a type of cancer affecting growth of immature blood cells)
- Liver inflammation or hepatitis.
- Damaged skin
Pyoderma gangrenosum may initially appear to look like an insect bite. But there are other symptoms that can help you to identify and distinguish it from an insect bite.
The common symptoms are as follows:
- Painful sores
- It may start as small pimples
- Reddish or purple lumps or blisters
- Sometimes the bumps may be pus-filled also
Pyoderma gangrenosum can spread very rapidly and cause skin ulcers to become severe. So it must be treated as soon as diagnosed.
Some of the treatment methods are mentioned below:
Cellulitis is a common contagious bacterial skin infection marked by redness and swelling of the skin that feels tender and hot. It usually occurs when bacteria penetrate through a crack or a cut on the skin’s surface. Although cellulitis can develop anywhere over the face or the body, it is your lower legs that are affected the most. It damages the tissues beneath the skin, spreading to the bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If left untreated, the infection might get aggravated and turn fatal.
In case of a recurrence, preventive antibiotics may be recommended by the doctor. Adopting the below mentioned precautionary measures can help:
1. Gently rinse the wound with soap and water on a daily basis, whenever you go in for a shower.
2. Apply an antibiotic ointment or a cream over the wound to get adequate protection.
3. Use a bandage to dress your wound and change it daily.
4. Watch out for signs of infections such as pain and redness and accordingly go for medical help.
5. People with diabetes often suffer from poor blood circulation. They require extra precautions in order to prevent any skin injury:
- Minutely check for signs of injury, failing which you might be even more susceptible to infections.
- Moisturize and lubricate your skin daily to prevent peeling and cracking.
- Trim your toenails and fingernails carefully so that they do not injure the ambient skin.
- Wear appropriate gloves and footwear to protect your feet and hands.
- Treat any infection developing on the skin surface at the right time because they might be contagious. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Having a beard is considered to be extremely popular these days as indicated by the increasing number of people sporting beards. However shaving regularly has numerous benefits such as dead cells removal and making you look more refreshed.
The various benefits of shaving regularly are:
- It removes dead cells from the skin: Scraping of the skin with a razor during shaving facilitates removal of dead cells form your face. These dead cells in your skin can make your skin look dull and greasy. Regular shaving keeps your skin fresh and healthy.
- It reduces chances of ingrown hairs: Shaving on a regular basis does not allow ingrown hairs to develop as the length of the hair is always small. The chances of getting a razor bump is drastically reduced due to the fact that you would be shaving smaller beard hair.
- Eliminates a reason to itch in summers: Sporting a beard in summers can be irritating as beards can cause itching in your face. You may also develop rashes due to the constant itching. Shaving regularly allows you to avoid this problem.
- It is beneficial for people with lots of facial hair: If you have lots of facial hair then you have increased chances of getting oily skin and acne. So shaving dense facial hair may help you in getting rid of acne.
- Dandruff: Long beards may tend to harbor dandruff as the skin below the beard gets itchy and flaky. This is a result of accumulation of the dead cells that the skin sheds on a regular basis.
- Eating food: Eating food can be irritating with a long beard, as food particles may fall on a dense beard and remain there. This may cause skin problems as these food particles may harm your skin.
Dyeing one's hair has become a modern trend. Streaks, highlighting with a blond color or changing the hair color altogether is done often to alter one's looks. However, most hair colors contain chemical ammonia, which causes hair to become brittle and dry. Here are a few tips to color your hair and keep it fabulous, all at the same time. Read on more to find all about it.
One of the most important things to consider before coloring your hair. Deep condition your hair. Avoid applying chemicals to your hair one month prior to the actual coloring. This helps in reducing the damage your hair takes during coloring. It also revitalizes your hair, which it received via styling or heat.
- Manage your hair: Make sure that you manage your hair and go for regular trims or haircuts. It will help in coloring if you do not have to manage split ends or breakage.
- Condition your hair: Deep condition your hair to properly boost its strength. Mix banana, egg and yogurt evenly and apply them to your hair. Rinse after an hour. This will make your hair softer and stronger.
- Color on non-shampooed hair: Make sure that you apply color on your hair on a day, in which you haven't applied shampoo. It is recommended to not shampoo your hair 2 days prior to coloring as it washes the natural oil present in your hair and causes the coloring to result in excess damage to the hair follicles.
- Rinse hair with a protecting shampoo: After applying color make sure that you only apply color protecting shampoos. This helps the color to set in and does not wash it away. Rinse using cold water.
- Wash hair twice a week: Shampooing on a regular basis strips your hair of the natural oils. Restricting it to twice a week ensures that the color on your hair stays for a longer duration.
- Deep condition post coloring: Use almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil to deep condition your hair.
- Avoid blow drying: Blow drying your hair causes it to be extra dry. This can cause damage to your hair. Let your hair dry naturally or if necessary use a cooler setting on your hair dryer.