Kids dental treatment
Denture & Prosthesis
Crown & Bridges
Root Canal Treatments
Root Cavity Fillings
Onlays & Inlay
Cervical Disc Herniation
Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
Degenerative Adult Scoliosis
Knee replacement surgery
Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
Pathology Lab/Blood Collection
Patient Review Highlights
i had very much pain in my wisdom tooth. Dr Puja suggested me for an xray and as it was in very bad condition she adviced to get it removed. the procedure didnt take much time and was very gently done. now the pain is all gone. thankyou so much.
i am consulting with dr puja bansal for my root canal treatment, she is a excellent dr, no pain, friendly staff. The dr is very well experience dr and expert in her field. A good experience , thanks dr puja bansal .
doctor is very polite. she diagnosed my problem exactly and told me what has to be done. she did scaling and polishing, she taught me the brushing technique, and gave many tips to maintain. thank you doctor
the crown over my lower left tooth came off. so i came to doctor PUJA. She explained the problem to me very well.she gave me treatment options. i found the consultation very satisfying. thank you doctor.
Dr Puja was very good in explaining the treatment plan & explained every step before she did it. I was very comfortable during the procedure. I would have to say she is the best dentist in Pune by far.
very friendly environment, infact enjoyed my treatment alot...i love the outcome, face is looking very different ..very happy to be here and would recommend to others as well..its a must visit..
i visited doctor a few days ago for my braces treatment. doctor did a good consultation for me, i am very happy with the doctor. she explained me the things in detail. thank u so much doctor
i came here for the 1st time. its an amazing experience, now my teeth are clean and healthy. Doctor is very nice behaved and expert in the job what she did. thanks very much.
i had pain in my tooth so i consulted doctor puja she advised me to do root canal treatment. it was completely painless. very satisfied with the treatment. thankyou so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Puja Bansal to be very helpful. I found this answer helpful cause it really change the thing what i want to change..thanks
felt relieved,doctor is good and helpful. described the treatment and medicine things in detail. will recommend to all for dental issues
Doctor Puja Bansal is very good at her work & has very excellent knowledge of her work. Thank you Dr Puja Bansal for your Help
i had sensitivity in my tooth. doctor explained the procedure and i got a filling done. now i am relieved. thank you
i had my cleaning done from Doctor. it was very nice. i already feel refreshed and healthy thanks
She is an excellent Doctor & very good with her work. I would recommend her to every one.
i visit dr puja bansal clinic for my cavities. she did the treatment very well thanks.
Dr. Puja Bansal provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Thnk u...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Puja Bansal to be knowledgeable. Thank u mam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Puja Bansal to be very helpful. Thank u
great job done!! staff is very friendly thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Sakaria to be very helpful, knowledgeable and thorough. Thank you so much this sat sonography will be there so will get to know what exact baby situation is. Will keep you posted for the same.
i visited doctor Puja as i had pain in my wisdom tooth. she explained perfectly about my problem. her knowledge is quite good. thanks for treating me so well
Urinary incontinence is a common problem that afflicts many adults around the world. Stress related urinary incontinence is a fairly common problem that afflicts many as well. This form of incontinence is usually caused by physical activity, which exerts pressure on the bladder and may cause the leakage of small amounts of urine.
Triggers and Symptoms for stress urinary incontinence:
In terms of urinary problems, stress is used to describe physical problems in particular and not mental stress. So the triggers or risk factors of it could be any of the following:
- Sexual activity
This form of urinary incontinence is very common in women who are older or have already been through menopause. It may also be common for women who have recently given birth or are pregnant. The urethra or the bladder may become prone to external stress and then involuntarily leak out some urine.
The causes can be quite varied from patient to patient but are primarily attributed to the weakening of the pelvic muscles, bladder or the sphincter. If any of these muscles open involuntarily due to physical stress, it leads to urine leaking out. Some of the causes which may lead to this are:
- Pregnancy and childbirth: Pregnancy or childbirth related problems may cause damage to the urethra or sphincter during childbirth; leading to stress urinary incontinence.
- Surgery of the prostate: Another common problem, especially with men, is with surgical interventions to correct prostate problems.
- Menopause: Many older women often complain about stress incontinence after menopause due to the weakening of the muscles.
- Pelvic surgery: Any surgery to the pelvic area or illnesses which may cause the muscles to become relaxed or act involuntarily due to external stress, may cause incontinence.
- Weakening of the pelvic muscles: Certain illnesses may cause the pelvic muscles to become weak and thus cause the sphincter as well as the bladder to react involuntarily. UTIs or urinary tract infections have also been known to cause incontinence due to the same reason.
- Obesity: Obesity has been known to put stress on many of the bodily systems and it may affect the bladder and the urinary sphincters as well.
Mujhe teeth related problm hai main brush toh ache se kar leta hun but fir bhi muh se bohut smell aati hai.
Dr. meri age 30 years hai mere muh se badbu ati hai koi home remedies batye please kitna bhi brush karo ye smell nahi khatam hoti hai na he mere teeth se blood nikalta hai nahi cavity problem hai mere koi pregnancy bhi nahi hui hai shadi ko 5 saal hogaya hai.
Asthma is a condition that can flare up anytime; be it at your child's soccer practice or during the middle of the night. Whenever the condition sets in, it leads to your child struggling for breath. For a parent to witness this situation can be hard; but you should know the techniques to keep the situation under control.
Here are a few tips on how to manage the situation:
1. Find out the triggers in your home: Asthma is triggered due to substances that your child may be allergic to. Examples are cigarette smoke, fur of pets and dust. If possible, keep your child away from the known triggers so that the condition does not flare up again.
2. Keep records of the following: It is good to have an action plan ready for your child when the bouts of asthma strike. When you visit the doctor to discuss about your child's condition then make sure that you have these records at hand.
- The triggers that caused the bout of asthma
- How many times did your child have wheezing episodes?
- The number of times your child has been admitted for the same reason
- The medications that your child is currently taking, dosage and/or whether they have been changed
- How often does he/she need medications if he/she has acute symptoms?
3. Knowledge of the test your child may require: Asthma control test is a type of test that allows parents and children to grade asthma symptoms without a doctor. A pulmonary function test is used to detect the capacity of the lungs and flow of air.
4. See how your child responds to the treatments: You should consider changing the treatments for your child if he/she has recurrent symptoms of asthma attack and require frequent visits to the Emergency Room even after taking medications for an extended duration.
5. Long term treatment plans require patience: Any asthma treatment plan requires patience as they might not immediately cure symptoms.