Kids dental treatment
Denture & Prosthesis
Crown & Bridges
Root Canal Treatments
Root Cavity Fillings
Onlays & Inlay
Cervical Disc Herniation
Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
Degenerative Adult Scoliosis
Knee replacement surgery
Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
Pathology Lab/Blood Collection
Patient Review Highlights
Mouth ulcers are coming every month and remain for minimum 2 week once come. Generally gap between their arrival is 15 days.
The health of teeth is not very good. I have 2 caps n couple of corrected cavity. What are tge methods of improving my oral hygiene.
My teeth is yellow and yellow spots. I take brush daily with colgate. Sone times come blood in my teeth.
Hello sir, My cousin is suffering from mouth ulcers for every 10 days or 15 days. He consult a doctor but no use of that medicine. Pls give the suggestion for cure the mouth ulcers. Pls tell the medicine with is better to cure the mouth ulcers. Thank you.
I have a yellowish patch on my teeth. The teeth is upper incisor right one. How to get this removed? Any dental procedures or home remedy?
Hey I have a yellowish type patch on my teeth. The teeth is upper incisor right one. How to get this removed? Is there any dental procedure to get this patch removed or Is there any home remedy?
I have tmj disorder and most probably it is due to bruxism. The clicking sound arises from my right side of my jaw. I have also neck pain and facial pain. Now I am feeling little asphyxia. What will I do now. Please help me.
There is a gap between my front top 2 teeth. My dentist suggested a veneer. I would like to know the cost for the treatment.
Dear doctor ,now a day's l feel that my mouth remains bitter in taste 24 hours regularly . Please Suggest best home made remedies for me.
'Metabolic' are the biochemical processes that are involved in the normal functioning of your body. Risk factors are common traits, habits or conditions that raise your risk of developing a disease. Metabolic syndrome is the term used for a group of factors that increase your risk of developing the cardiac diseases and other health issues, like stroke and diabetes. Metabolic syndrome is becoming a prevalent disorder due to a sharp rise in the rate of obesity among adults. Metabolic syndrome may soon overtake smoking as the dominant risk factor responsible for heart disorders.
The following are some of the dominant symptoms of metabolic syndrome:
- Abdominal obesity
- A high level of Triglyceride( 150 and higher)
- A lowered level of HDL (good cholesterol)
- Blood pressure of 130/85 and above
- Increased level of blood sugar(fasting) of 110 or more
It is not impossible to prevent the onset of metabolic syndrome. Slight lifestyle alterations can help to delay the onset of the disorder. In order to control metabolic syndrome effectively, you need to require long term dedication towards your health.
The following are some tips that may help you to control your metabolic syndrome:
- Lead an active life: Studies suggest that if you lead an active life, you run a lower risk of developing metabolic syndrome. If you exercise on a regular basis and participate in physical activities, it will help you to reduce your blood pressure level. Active lifestyle is also known to improve your insulin sensitivity, which will help you to control your metabolic syndrome effectively.
- Healthy diet: A healthy and balanced diet that comprises of fresh leafy vegetables, seasonal fruits and whole grains carbohydrates is good for your overall health and helps to prevent or slow down the onset of metabolic syndrome.
- Drink in moderation: A glass of wine on a daily basis is beneficial for your health. According to recent studies, moderate intake of wine may lower a person's risk of developing metabolic syndrome. It must be kept in mind that wine is only helpful when consumed in moderation. In fact, over indulgence in wine is actually injurious to health.
- Maintain an ideal body weight: Obese people are more prone to suffer from high blood pressure and increased blood sugar level; all of which fuel the risk of developing metabolic syndrome. Reduce your excessive body fat to achieve an ideal body weight to lead a healthy life.