Kids dental treatment
Denture & Prosthesis
Crown & Bridges
Root Canal Treatments
Root Cavity Fillings
Onlays & Inlay
Cervical Disc Herniation
Cervical Degenerative Disc Disease
Degenerative Adult Scoliosis
Knee replacement surgery
Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis
Pathology Lab/Blood Collection
Patient Review Highlights
i had very much pain in my wisdom tooth. Dr Puja suggested me for an xray and as it was in very bad condition she adviced to get it removed. the procedure didnt take much time and was very gently done. now the pain is all gone. thankyou so much.
i am consulting with dr puja bansal for my root canal treatment, she is a excellent dr, no pain, friendly staff. The dr is very well experience dr and expert in her field. A good experience , thanks dr puja bansal .
doctor is very polite. she diagnosed my problem exactly and told me what has to be done. she did scaling and polishing, she taught me the brushing technique, and gave many tips to maintain. thank you doctor
the crown over my lower left tooth came off. so i came to doctor PUJA. She explained the problem to me very well.she gave me treatment options. i found the consultation very satisfying. thank you doctor.
Dr Puja was very good in explaining the treatment plan & explained every step before she did it. I was very comfortable during the procedure. I would have to say she is the best dentist in Pune by far.
very friendly environment, infact enjoyed my treatment alot...i love the outcome, face is looking very different ..very happy to be here and would recommend to others as well..its a must visit..
i visited doctor a few days ago for my braces treatment. doctor did a good consultation for me, i am very happy with the doctor. she explained me the things in detail. thank u so much doctor
i came here for the 1st time. its an amazing experience, now my teeth are clean and healthy. Doctor is very nice behaved and expert in the job what she did. thanks very much.
i had pain in my tooth so i consulted doctor puja she advised me to do root canal treatment. it was completely painless. very satisfied with the treatment. thankyou so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Puja Bansal to be very helpful. I found this answer helpful cause it really change the thing what i want to change..thanks
felt relieved,doctor is good and helpful. described the treatment and medicine things in detail. will recommend to all for dental issues
Doctor Puja Bansal is very good at her work & has very excellent knowledge of her work. Thank you Dr Puja Bansal for your Help
i had sensitivity in my tooth. doctor explained the procedure and i got a filling done. now i am relieved. thank you
i had my cleaning done from Doctor. it was very nice. i already feel refreshed and healthy thanks
She is an excellent Doctor & very good with her work. I would recommend her to every one.
i visit dr puja bansal clinic for my cavities. she did the treatment very well thanks.
Dr. Puja Bansal provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Thnk u...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Puja Bansal to be knowledgeable. Thank u mam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Puja Bansal to be very helpful. Thank u
great job done!! staff is very friendly thanks
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of cervicitis. I'am almost on the path to recovery, Thanks to my Sushruta Mokadam perfect advice. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Prudent International Health ClinicOne of my colleague referred Sushruta Mokadam. the Prudent International Health Clinic is decorated very nicely and doesn't look like a hospital. she is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. I was suffering from cervicitis for such a long time. she is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases.
Never thought my 2 year old daughter will suffer from something colic like tHer. I owe dr Farzana Shakeel Shaikh a big thanks for making her fine again. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a clinic. My boss referred me dr Farzana Shakeel Shaikh. she is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. the best thing about Farzana Shakeel Shaikh is that she prescribes limited no. of medicines. During the treatment, she supported me a lot.
I am 23 years old trying to convince fastly so I consulted doctor she advice me ovabless health supplement, MTHFR tablet, and cholecalciferol D360, and My question is all these tablets are safe to take one month and helps me to convince?
I am almost 20 years old. Last night I checked my blood sugar with diabetics checker machine. I finished my dinner and then 4/5 minute later I checked it. My result was 5.6.is it normal? Or is it diabetics? please answer.
Where do I go for check up (Testing, if any) for bad breath problem in Mumbai. Kindly suggest any government or medical college where they will take my case more seriously and get me rid of this bad breath problem.
My husband had tooth extraction on Wednesday. Same day there was no swelling but next day swelling increased and pain too and ulcers all over mouth. What should he do to avoid swelling and pain. What should he eat. Please advise.
Teeth gaping can be failed or not ?teeth ki gape kaise bhar sakti he koi dikkat to nhi age 16 year he.
Hi, I am Krishna aged 26, suffering from through ulcer. What is best suggestion to get rid of this? I am struggling to take food, struggling to speak struggling to drink.
Bone Anchored Hearing Aid (BAHA) is a device surgically implanted to help people suffering from a loss of hearing. Most conventional hearing aids transmit sound through air conduction. The BAHA device is suitable for conductive or mild-moderate mixed hearing loss.
Problems with hearing in the middle or outer ears can be helped with the BAHA device. The sound waves received by the BAHA device bypass the middle ear and get delivered straight to the functioning cochlea in both ears.
A BAHA device comprises of two parts:
- The processor
- A fixture which is surgically implanted behind the ear in the bone.
The implant is embedded in the bone. The processor, which remains outside, is attached to the implant. There is a microphone on the processor that picks up sounds. The sounds are passed on to the implant. The implant vibrates which triggers the Cochlear. You can consider wearing a BAHA implant if other conventional hearing aids do not work for you. BAHA implants are also given to people with collapsed or irritated ear canals.
Cochlear Implant Surgery
A complex, small electronic device that helps hearing in people with severe hearing loss or deafness is used in the Cochlear Implant Surgery. The cochlear implant comprises of an external piece behind the ear and another piece that is surgically implanted under the skin. A cochlear implant comprises of four parts:
- A microphone which picks up sounds from the surroundings
- A speech processor which chooses and arranges the sounds the microphone picks up
- A receiver/stimulator and transmitter that picks up signals from the speech processor and changes them into electric impulses
- An electrode ray, a bunch of electrodes, receives impulses the stimulator sends and transmits them to different areas of the auditory nerves.
The implant does not cure deafness; it only gives you a useful portrayal of sounds in the environment and considerable aid in understanding speech.
The surgery is done in the following way:
- The area around the site of the implant is shaved or cleaned
- The patient's vital signs are monitored through cables, patches and monitors attached to him or her
- General anaesthesia is administered through IV or through a face mask
- After the device is implanted, the patient is taken to the recovery room for the anaesthesia effect to lessen.
Tinnitus is when you think that there is noise when there really is no sound. It is very common and is not very serious either. It affects about 1/5th of the population. It is worth note that tinnitus is not a condition. Instead, it is a symptom of having a condition. These conditions range from hearing loss, an ear injury or even a circulatory system disorder. Even though tinnitus does worsen with age however, it can also improve with treatment. If you know the cause of tinnitus, it does help treat it. Here is everything you need to know about tinnitus.
Symptoms of Tinnitus:
As mentioned earlier, tinnitus is a ringing, hissing, clicking or buzzing sound which only you can hear and no one else.
Causes of Tinnitus:
There are many common causes of tinnitus including:
- Age-related hearing loss: Tinnitus is commonly caused due to hearing loss.
- Meniere's disease: Meniere's disease is a type of inner ear disorder. It is when there are abnormalities in the fluid pressure of your inner ear.
- Medications: Many medications have a side effect of tinnitus as well including certain antibiotics, antidepressants, cancer medications and even aspirin.
- Loud noise exposure: Exposure to loud noise once in a while will not cause tinnitus. However, constant exposure to loud noise might cause tinnitus.
- Changes in the shape of your ear bone: Otosclerosis is an abnormal bone growth which results in the bones in your middle ear stiffening.
- Acoustic neuroma: There is a nerve, which goes from the brain straight to the inner ear. When this nerve develops a tumor, it is known as acoustic neuroma which is a common cause of tinnitus.
Treatment of Tinnitus:
Tinnitus can be only be stopped if the underlying condition is treated. However, there are certain electronic devices, which help suppress the noise including:
- Hearing aids: Hearing aids are already helpful for people who have hearing loss; however they can also help reduce tinnitus.
- Masking device: Wearing a masking device which continuously emits a low-level noise helps stop the buzzing, clicking, hissing or ringing sound which comes with tinnitus.
I feel pain after the tooth filing from the doctor, is tht normal even my jaw is paining. Is it possible that due to tooth filing im improperly biting due to improper filing in the tooth and also the doctor have two different types of filing in my teeth one with smooth texture white filing and other is rough texture when touched with tongue.
Many children are affected by constipation; for them, it usually implies pain while passing stool as the stools tend to be hard. In some cases, parents often tend to confuse soiling as diarrhea when it may actually indicate symptoms of impacted constipation (obstruction of faeces). In order to prevent constipation from turning into a chronic problem, make sure your child receives proper treatment at the earliest.
Symptoms of constipation:
Constipation in children can be characterized by its symptoms which are:
- Your child will experience difficulty in passing stools
- He/she may also experience pain during the process; trace amounts of blood may be present on the nappy.
- The stool tends to be large in size and hard by nature
- The child may not have normal bowel habits; he may pass stools less than the normal number of times.
- Loss of appetite
- He/she may experience intense pain in the stomach
- This condition may cause sudden changes in behavior; your child may become irritated or unhappy very easily.
- He/ she may experience nausea
- The child may also often soil his/her clothes by passing feces at irregular intervals
Causes of constipation in children:
Constipation in children may be caused due to a number of factors, which are:
- Withholding of stool: In some cases, your child may try to forcefully hold back bowels every time he/she may want to go to the toilet. This may happen due to reasons such as lack of toilet training or not wanting to use toilets at certain places.
- Diet: A diet devoid of fiber may be the cause behind your child's constipation. Also, not drinking enough water throughout the day may cause the stools to harden, thus causing difficulty while passing them. The fiber content in food adds roughage to the diet and thus, helps in facilitating smooth bowel movements.
- Psychological problems: Constipation may also be caused due to certain emotional problems and drawbacks, such as certain fears or phobias. An example would be when the child feels the need to go to the toilet at night, but withholds it if he/she has a fear of ghosts. A change in the surroundings such as moving to a new place may also cause bowel problems in your child.