Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saurabh Vatts
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh VattsYour feedback matters!
My brother is having some redness and pain in his eyes. Specially at the time of study. He got his eyes checked up and no problem was found. If there is no problem than why his eyes are red and have pain?
The Smartphone addiction has got all hooked. With millions of apps catering to your different needs, smileys, emoticons and memes instead of relying on words to express what you feel and getting to know the whole world at one tap, you feel severely addicted to your Smartphone. But, is that a healthy sign? On introspection, you will probably find that you spend more time over the virtual domain through the social networking sites rather than having a heart-to-heart with your family and friends.
Of late, smartphones are being held responsible for causing depression as a result of increased isolation. Let’s find out whether the theory is well propounded or not.
- One of the major signs of depression is lack of adequate sleep. Sticking to your smartphone till the wee hours of the morning affects your level of concentration, resulting in anxiety and a bad temper.
- When you spend a lot of time on the gadgets, you slowly compromise on your thinking capacity. You take everything internet serves you as granted without clarifying. With every piece of information available on the internet, there is nothing left for you to imagine or create.
- Addiction to social networking sites is taking away all your creative potentials; and on one fine day, when you discover this, you might feel increasingly disillusioned, resulting in depression.
- One of the worst causes of depression is cyber bullying. The virtual world might welcome you with all kinds of threats and humiliation and this happens majorly on the social networking sites. As a result, you feel your self-confidence is at stake, resulting in severely low self-esteem and subsequent depression.
- Abandoning your smartphone completely is utopian, because they serve needful purposes as well. But, what you can do is limit the time you spend on the device and replace it with something creative. Otherwise, it might not be too late before you start silently sliding into depression.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dear doctor, I am smoking 10 cigarettes per day. I want stop smoking. I try it for more than 2 years. Unable to stop the smoking. I am smoking individually. Please advice me how to stop smoking /
I have comfortable neck when I work busy work or I feel anger and stress. Tell me the proper treatment.
I am facing problem related to concentration of semen some time it becomes dilute what should I do, to maintain it constant?
I am 58, ans suffer from insomnia my email is oyodler@@gmail.com. I hardly sleep for 2 hours. I was depressed and was in a rehab for 3 years, my insomnia began after the stroke.
I just married 3mths back I asked my wife will take you out for movie or we will go outside and come. She told I am not interested to go anywhere. Recently she spoke with my mom rashly with my mom. Please suggest me y she is doing like this.
In today's day and age depression is very common and affects all age groups including children. Adults and the elderly.
Depression is more than just a bad mood. It is persistent. If you or someone close to you experiences one or more of the following symptoms for a period of two weeks or more it indicates clinical depression.
- Persistent sadness or low mood
- Not being able to enjoy things
- Losing interest in life
- Finding it harder to make decisions
- Not coping with things that used to be easy
- Feeling exhausted
- Feeling restless and agitated
- Loss of appetite and weight
- Difficulties getting to sleep
- Loss of sex drive
- Thoughts of self-harm or suicide
Remember depression is common and treatable.