Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh VattsYour feedback matters!
I am smoking 6-7 cigarette everyday. How should I control this habit. I tried several time to quit but nothing seems to be change with me. Please suggest me to do some test to know my health issue due to smoke.
Nowadays am got negative thoughts too much. L don't know what s the reason. I have pcod problem also . Sometimes am not sleeping in night .that time I got scared and depressed too much. I have acidity problem also. Please tell me how to cure.
I'm 24 years old male, & since last 2 years I'm suffering from High Blood pressure, and also suffering from Very very Painful headache since last 8-9 years and still suffer with it. And in recent time I checked some online texts which is mainly based on Depression, suicide, Alone Etc. And my all the online texts reports are showing that I am suffering from Major Depression, Server depression, and suicidal tendency as well in my mind. And my parents think that I am overreacting on all these things but it's not true. Well I know that I am in this conditions but nobody understand me or my things even my friends they're also Ignoring my all these things. So after all these experiences I decided to helping myself but I know that I want to die in every time.! so can you please help me to resolve this.
Alcohol consumption is a common tool which is generally used by people in order to relax, calm down or temporarily change the way they think. People often use it also to hide their depression or anxiety or other such mental conditions. Alcohol can temporarily boost your mood, but along with that, it can also give you long term mental problems. Some of the common effects of alcohol on your mental state are enlisted below.
- Has an impact on your brain chemistry - The human brain functions on the basis of the balance of various kinds of chemicals excreted by the brain. Alcohol, if consumed in large amounts frequently can turn out to be a depressant and can change the signals that your brain transmits, hence causing undesirable mental effects like anxiousness, depression or aggressiveness.
- Anxiety and stress - People usually tend to take a drink after a hectic day so that they can relax and calm down their minds. But if you are frequently becoming dependent on alcohol to relax your mind, then it can be extremely dangerous. This happens because alcohol tends to interfere with the neurotransmitters in your brain exposing you to developing anxiety and stress.
- Depression - If you are resorting to regular and frequent drinking, then you are also lowering the level of serotonin inside your body. Serotonin is a chemical in your brain that helps to regulate your mood and kill depression-related thoughts and feelings. This depression can also affect your relationships in an adverse manner.
- Memory damage - Alcohol can also affect your memory in more ways than you can imagine. Alcohol consumption generally leads to your brain not recording information on a regular basis. This is the reason why people tend to forget whatever they say or do once they are under the influence of a heavy alcohol dosage.
My son is entering middle school in the fall. What advice can I give him if he finds himself on the receiving end of cyberbullying?
My mom is 55yrs old. She is having mood swing for last 3yrs. Everything c hs tested and all is ok. No doctors have catched the prob. Some said neuro logical prob, some said orthpedical. But after having medecine for 3yrs its not going. Pl help.
I am a Principal of 47 years. I come in depression very soon. I can not make faithful teachers for my school. Most of the teachers do not like me. I never bhave rudely with my teachers. I talk dearly with them. But no no teacher follow mem. Most of them criticize me, Please make me successful Principal. My students.
I recently got admission in a college. Since then I've been worrying that as I grow up and get a job, I would have to leave my parents due to which I am very depressed. What should I do?
I am face to zero degree mind how can I come out my mind is fully aware of that but not project anything .what I am doing totally there I not happy and I am not sad .also I am fell nothing I am. Sir advice me any problems my mind or normal Regards
I feel tired most of the time. Can't sleep at night. Cant get up during the day. There is lot of tension in my muscles esp legs, limbs, neck and shoulders. Less concentration and interest in things.
Hello doctor I am 18 year old and I suffered from stammering so much for last 15 years and I do speech therapy for 2 years but not my stammering was not cure! please suggest me what can I do!
I wants to tell you about the problem of body pain and this problem two year more doctor consult and treatment but not relief this problem please tell me my problem solution?
I am male 49 years. Since last 1 months feeling burning sensation in buttocks (not anus) while sitting in office chair / bike specially more when bladder is full and goes after urination. USG done not found any abnormality, kidney, bladder, prostates normal. Urine routine normal only pus cells 3-4. The sensation is not appearing while sleeping or at home during holidays or while driving car. No constipation or piles problem. Request advise the probable cause for this problem and remedial measures.
I have severe sore throat, cough and cold. There's hoarseness of voice since 4 days. How to get relief from this.
51 stress management tips to help you manage your stress
1. Seek professional help
2. Change your diet
3. Increase exercise
4. Drink more water
5. Learn to meditate
6. Read a positive thinking book
7. Start a new hobby
8. Spend at least 10 minutes in the early morning or late afternoon sunshine
9. Go for a walk
10. Talk to your parents
11. Talk to your friends
12. Talk to work colleagues
13. Find time for yourself
14. Learn positive affirmations
15. Do a positive thinking course or buy a book
16. Concentrate on your breathing
17. Stay calm
18. Find a healthy way to release your energy
19. Join a sporting team
20. Talk about your feelings
21. Don't be afraid of failure
22. Learn ways to relax
23. Spend quality time with your family
24. Spend quality time with your friends
25. Belief in yourself
26. Give yourself another chance
27. Learn to just stop
28. Approach something new with a positive mind
29. Reward yourself for your attempts
30. Acknowledge the good in yourself
31. Get organised
32. Write to-do lists (achievable)
33. Set yourself realistic goals and reward yourself when you reach them
34. Cut back on alcohol
35. Cut back on smoking
36. Avoid too much coffee
37. Avoid nonprescription drugs
38. Play with your kids
39. Spend time with your partner
40. Have more early nights
41. Take the tv out of the bedroom or, at least, don't have it on at bedtime
42. Stay positive
43. Learn about breathing techniques
44. Try assertiveness training
45. Try to stop negative thoughts
46. Listen to your body
47. Learn to say no
48. Accept other people's failures
49. Ask for help
50. Accept what you can't change
51. Learn from your mistakes