Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saurabh Vatts
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh VattsYour feedback matters!
Hello doc ! This is not for me but a very close friend of mine, she seems to be under depression after her break up and some family issues , she is mature to understand things but she can't take herself off and out of this stuff , this has been goying on sice 3 years for now . She seems to be normal acts normally but she 5not the original one ,she cries n stress over small matters and has become indecisive , she keeps on taking online depression tests .Please guide me what could I do to help her get out of this
I want to help my friend who is now going through a hard phase. She believes she cannot get a job or any success in life. She is brilliant but she always blames herself for everything happening to her. She believes all the good things in her life have ended and nothing good will ever happen to her. Her family is not so supportive. She looks after her family taking tuitions for students. We both are intimately attached. She is afraid that she will be alone all through her life and that I will also leave her after my marriage. She doesn't want to live life and has no high hopes for life. She is not even writing the next level of exams that she has got fearing that in the end nothing will happen and she won't get any job. She always believes that life will give her high hopes just to crush them later. She is a very good friend and I want to help her. I want her to be happy, peaceful and optimistic about life. Please help me in this. What can be done for her.
I am a 17 years old girl. I do not feel gud any time I don't like talking to people I do not like eating I easily get irritated on small things! What should I do! Should I seek a psychiatrist!
I am having pain in calf in leg from last 2 years and now from last 1 year I am having pain in my hand and lower back also and now the pain turn into burning and numbness. Done all diagnosis but all are ok and not able to find out the cause of pain.
Being away or oblivious to social media is synonymous to not following the herd. Social media probably is no more the latest fad; it is the given code to take a deeper look into the present age. The rewarding fact about social networking sites is their ability to transport us to people and places millions of miles away from us. This epoch with its dictates of overproduction and maximum utilization of labor, snatches away the boon of communication.
Social media gifts us with easy communication and wider access:
- Social media creates peer pressure: Coming in continuous contact with occurrences in other people's life can lead to mental setback. You may feel low on comparing your achievements with that of others. Consciously or unconsciously you are struggling throughout to be at par with them who are seemingly jubilant. Virtual peer pressure is realized by many.
- It can bring us at close quarters with penitence: Persistent grief or regret can take a toll on your mental health. It can make you depressive. Depression is again not a healthy thing for personal growth and development. It usually results in lack of motivation.
- You tend to panic more through continued use of social media: If you have not been in touch with social media for a couple of days you are instilled with the fear of losing out on incidents. You panic regarding what has been happening all over the world that in reality will in most cases bear no effect on you.
- It accustoms you to the glamorous appeal of drugs- Social media tends to showcase the ills of society as glamorous contributing factors of life. It celebrates the vices of drugs and other addictive agents as virtues. Young adults are therefore easily incited to give in to addiction.
Positive effects of social media on your mental health:
- Social media will let you take a break from hovering tasks and responsibilities.
- Helps you connect with long lost friends. Social networking sites will bring you close to new and old friends alike.
- Real society is overly judgemental. It prohibits you from coming across as your true self. Virtual media allows you to come out of your cocoon and helps you feel comfortable about yourself.