Doctor in Prakash Hospital
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Prakash HospitalYour feedback matters!
I get depressed very fast and easily ,but when I am confident I have proved to win seven lost game many times. How to come out of depression ,and I am not able to stay focused to anything for long time. I buy or use something ,then get tired of that very fast and change it. What shall I do to avoid depression and stay focused.
In spite of several reminders about the ill- effects of smoking, you might still be an unperturbed chain smoker. Smoking is one vice that not only ruins the health of your heart, lungs and brain, but it also damages your skin. The changes smoking can bring about are usually gradual and hence we tend to overlook. A peek into the effects of smoking on your skin may curb your urge to smoke henceforth.
- Smoking increases chances of a scaly skin: You may not be aware that puffing cigarettes can make you develop a serious skin condition. Scaly skin or Psoriasis is an autoimmune skin disorder but the chances of contracting this disorder are increased with every pack of cigarettes you smoke. Psoriasis has severe impacts on the kind of life you live. It might lead to estrangement from friends and acquaintances, making you end up lonely and depressed. Studies reflect smoking a pack each day for twenty years at a stretch increases your risk of developing a scaly skin by sixty percent.
- Smoking leads to irregular sleep patterns: It is frequently noticed that despite a full night's sleep, a person feels tired and overworked. The reason could be a lack of nicotine during your hours of sleep. This lack makes you uneasy in bed. Lack of sleep is always evident in the quantity and quality of work a person does.
- Smokers can have bags under their eyes: Do you wonder why make- up tips fail in freshening up your appeal? It could be the result of your bad habit of smoking. Though dark circles and bags under eyes are not indicative of other essential problems, they do make you look exhausted and elderly. Instead of using cold compress to get rid of these bags, try quitting cigarettes.
- Smoking can cause persistent scars and bruises: Smoking prevents or rather delays the process of healing. Researches show how nicotine leads to vasoconstriction. It constricts the small blood vessels in different parts of your body prohibiting blood flow to these parts. Scars and bruises take a longer time to heal because the oxygen in your blood doesn't reach them.
- Smoking will make you lose your radiant skin: If you have a beautiful, glowing skin, prepare to bid farewell to that glow. An excess intake of nicotine deprives your skin of oxygen. Your skin looks dehydrated. Smoking also drains out important nutrients like Vitamin C which is known for its effects against skin damage.
A healthy skin is the easiest key to the secret of looking pretty and confident. Quit smoking and experience the wonderful effects.
I am suffering from anxiety from last 4 years and I am taking medicine of it but I when I leave the medicine that problem comes I cannot handle any unexpected situation .After my father expires I experienced anxiety attack also feeling pain in chest and digestive problem also .I am 22 years old. Please give me some suggestions to overcome this.
I am trying to control my anger, but still if my husband starts yelling at me and throwing things on me, I cannot able to control my self. How to control myself.
Hi Dr, My question is I am having hearing voices and act upon them, I am listing voice within mind of my and some other mind we both talk in mind. I don't know whats is going on. What problem I am suffering from? Tell me doctor please help.
One of the scariest fallouts of divorce is parental alienation for the child. In most cases, the custody of the child is passed on to the mother. In such cases, the child is very likely to be separated from the father. The child can develop a sense of alienation towards his father. The reverse is also true. Sometimes the feeling develops to such an extent that the child may refuse to meet the father or mother at all. This is the tragic fallout of a toxic divorce.
Parental alienation is common to children of divorced partners. Divorce alters the family structure dramatically. Children don’t have any say or control over such changes. They love both their parents and want to stay with both of them. Although many parents understand this, there are some that don’t. These are the people who stoke parental alienation in their children.
In their zeal to win over the confidence of their children, some parents take stern measures. They take recourse to measures like keeping the child away from its father/mother or speaking badly about the former partner in the presence of their children. Such measures can strike a sense of hatred among children about their father or mother. If one partner continues to engage in such activities, the child may develop a deep sense of alienation towards his separated father or mother. Parents should not use their children to fulfil an urge for vengeance on their former partners.
The need of the hour is to protect children from parental alienation irrespective of the toxicity between the parents. However, protecting children from such abuse is easier said than done.
How to Protect Children from Parental Alienation?
Ways to help a child from parental alienation depends on the age of the child to a large extent. If the child has come out of its infancy and is able to learn and retain things, one needs to maintain the following:
Don’t ever speak badly of former partner, especially in front of the child.
Don’t ever try to go one up above the other partner, especially with gifts or punishments.
One needs to love the child unconditionally. Children love their parents unconditionally and parents need to reciprocate that in order to be in their reckoning.
If the person blames his/her children for something or the other, he or she may develop a sense of alienation.
Reminisce the fun times with the child. If possible, get together with a former partner and spend some happy moments.
One needs to be on time for routine visits with former partners. Children look forward to such visits. Dithering with such visits with children may develop a sense of parental alienation.
Parental alienation is one of the most difficult situations for children to deal with. They go through a mix of emotions, which is why both parents should understand the impact of divorce or separation on their children. It can even spoil the personality of the child. One should always comfort his/her child and avoid situations where a child needs to choose one of the parents.
Intercourse is meant to be a pleasurable and intimate experience. But it might become an unpleasant act if you are suffering from performance anxiety. When you are mentally occupied by questions such as "Do I look too fat?" or "Did I do that right?", sex stops being a gratifying experience.
Incessant anxiety over your ability or appearance can result in sex becoming nerve-wracking and stressful for you. It might even have you avoiding sex altogether. This psychological condition is termed as sexual performance anxiety.
Sex isn't only a physical reaction, there are emotions tied to it as well. If you are too stressed out and your mind is preoccupied, your body reflects your inner turmoil and you cannot get aroused.
Causes: The causes of sexual performance anxiety include:
- Fear that you wouldn't be able to satisfy your partner and perform well sexually
- Body image issues (Such as stressing about your weight)
- Problems in your relationship
- Men worry that their penis don't 'measure' up
- Men might be concerned about taking too much time to orgasm, or about premature ejaculation
- Women worry about not enjoying the experience or being unable to have an orgasm
Symptoms: Your mental state has a deep impact on your physical state. The effect of stress hormones norepinephrine and epinephrine can hinder your sexual performance. Symptoms of sexual performance anxiety include:
- In men, blood vessels constrict due to the effect of stress hormones. This leads to reduced blood flow to the penis, thus making it difficult for the man to get an erection.
- Often though it is less diagnosed in women, sexual performance anxiety leads to trouble in lubrication during sex. Lack of lubrication dims the desire to have sex.
Sexual performance anxiety is a vicious, inescapable cycle. Increased anxiety hampers you from having sex, making you think you won't be able to perform well, which causes even more anxiety.
Treatment: Consult a doctor you will be comfortable with discussing your problems. Sexual performance can be either treated by medication (if you have an underlying medical condition such as erectile dysfunction) or through therapy.
Talking to a therapist or counsellor about your problems can help you in several ways. You can learn to become more comfortable with yourself and your body. You can also understand your problems better, which can eliminate your anxiety.
Hello doctor. I am suffering from stress and I feel like my brain is full of memory. My doctor suggest me to take etinem 0.5 mg. When I take etinem 0.5 mg.i feel good but only for 5 -6 hrs after that same things happen again until I took that pil. Main reason for stress is that I am going abroad for study, and I suffered from home sickness. Now I am worried again. Please tell me solution of this!
Alzheimer’s disease is a neurological, irreversible, progressive brain disorder. It is a chronic neurodegenerative dementia that causes the death of brain cells, causing memory loss and cognitive decline. It affects a person’s thinking and behavior. The symptoms develop slowly and get worse as time passes.
As it is a kind of dementia, Alzheimer’s is caused by the death of brain cells. Over a course of time, brain cells die progressively and at the end, the tissue is left with fewer nerve cells and connections. As a result, the total brain size shrinks. Tiny inclusions called plaques and tangles can be seen in the postmortem. These cannot be seen or tested in a living Alzheimer’s affected brain. These plaques are given the name “amyloid plaques” because they are found among the dying cells of the brain when a protein called beta-amyloid builds. The tangles stay in the neurons; they are formed from a protein called tau.
There are several reasons behind all this, some of which are listed below-
- Anti-anxiety medications
- Hitting on the head too many times
- Regularly sleep-deprived
- Diabetes in the brain
- Old age
- Genetic line
- Down’s syndrome
- Cardiovascular diseases
Alzheimer’s disease damages the brain, so the clinical signs and symptoms begin to show very early. The symptoms are-
- Memory loss
- Agitation and mood swings
- Poor judgment
- The trouble with money calculations
- Difficulty doing familiar tasks
- Trouble in planning or solving a problem
- Confusion with time and place
- Difficulty in communicating
- Loss of motivation
- Inappropriate behavior
- Aggressive personality
- Childlike behavior
Preventing Alzheimer’s disease:
Alzheimer’s disease ultimately results in death. Even if there are treatments, they cannot fully cure it. So it’s better to try to prevent it before it happens. Ways to prevent Alzheimer’s disease are-
- Eating more fruits and vegetables.
- Eating berries every day.
- Increasing omega-3 fatty acids.
- Taking folic acid supplements.
- Drinking grape juice or red wine with evening meal.
- Doing the Mediterranean style diet.
- Controlling the blood pressure.
- Having strong social support.
Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease:
- Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease is a long time process.
- First of all, doctors perform a physical exam to check the overall neurological health. By this, they check muscle strength, reflexes, walking ability, sense of sight and hearing, coordination and balance.
- Then comes the blood test to find the cause of confusion and memory loss by checking the thyroid disorder and vitamin deficiency.
- Then they perform the neuropsychological test and check the mental status.
- Then there are other tests, like MRI, CT, and PET.
- After all this, drugs are given and a safe and supportive environment is created with proper exercise and nutrition.
Alzheimer’s disease is undoubtedly the worst kind of disease. Hence, it is highly recommended to contact a doctor as soon as any symptom is noticed.