Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Swelling in Breasts
Treatment for Congenital Diseases
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Treatment for Congenital Disorders
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Hydrocephalus
Treatment of Adenomyosis
Treatment of Hyperprolactinemia
Pap Smear Procedure
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment of Anencephaly
Treatment Of Diseases In Pregnancy
Limping Child Treatment
Submit a review for Belle Vue Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
I am a sales person taking lot of tension in job I have fat on hip as belly. How to reduce my belly need diet tips.
I'm having drowsiness all the time since 2 months as if I'm drunk. I'm physically normal and active. I am fearing that it might be serious.
I am jasmine and I am so skinny my weight is only 38 nd I AM 20 years old girl pls suggest me any protein for my weight gain .i wants to gain weight .everyone ask me to not to take any protein it has many side effects so pls suggest me best for weight gain.
Good afternoon my name is ather 34 year age I am suffering from diabetes for last one year two days back I consult a diabetologist nears my home there he tested sugar level at glucometer 385 and he prescribed me two tablets Dia micron xr 60 before break fast and gluformin I 0.5 after break fast and before sleep at night. And after two days I checked my glucose level at glucometer it's show again 385 .previously I used to take guformin 500 mg.
Summer has already started and people are dying from the heat waves and from various other things because of the high temperature. I want to take precaution and also want to aware people of this and want to help fight this hot ♨ summer. Please tell 5 things which we should or can eat in this hot summer to prevent from dehydration and other diseases cause from the high temperature.
I am taking homeopathic medicine for my crack heel, and I want to take liv 52 capsule because of my bad appetite, can I take it? Homeopathic and liv 52 at same time is it any effect!
I have a desk job and in last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 15 kgs to 86 kgs. I want lose weight. Please help me.
I am having brown discharge for more than a week after having sex. Does this means it's implantation? Or is it just normal bleeding.
Arthritis is a disquietingly painful condition that causes inflammation and stiffness in the joints. Arthritis usually occurs due to the wear and tear of cartilages and ligaments with the onset of age, but recent studies have concluded that many foods present in our daily diet may actually trigger or aggravate symptoms of the condition. Yet also there are some superfoods that help combat and prevent arthritis. Avoiding the former and including the latter in your meals can reap surprising benefits.
Some of these ailing superfoods for arthritis are:
- Leafy greens: Green, leafy vegetables like spinach, broccoli, cabbage and lettuce have a high content of antioxidants, calcium and magnesium which help in neutralizing the negative charges in the body. In case of arthritis, it prevents the further progression of the disease. 5 servings of steamed vegetables per day can work wonders for your joint pain.
- Fishes: Fish, especially oily fish goes a long way in reducing joint pain and stiffness. They are highly rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which contain anti - inflammatory properties. 2 to 4 portions of oily fish per week can have an impact on you for many years to come.
- Olive oil: Olive oil contains mono - saturated fats and antioxidants, which have anti - inflammatory properties. Increase in the intake of olive oil can reduce risks of rheumatoid arthritis and prevent associated conditions. It can be used as both raw oil in preparing salads and also as cooking oil.
- Apples: An apple a day keeps the doctor away. As true as it may be, among many other nutrients, apples are a rich source of antioxidants and magnesium which are beneficial for the bones. A daily intake of 100g of apples eaten as a sole snack, or mixed with salads would in the long run prevent the risks of arthritis.
- Onions: Onions apart from fostering good digestion is also loaded with quercetin which is a bioflavonoid antioxidant that suppresses inflammation. It effectively removes the free radicals within arthritis joints and also reduces the release of protein- destroying enzymes. It can be consumed raw, can be served as a sauce and can also be used for cooking.Arthritis is a disquietingly painful condition that causes inflammation and stiffness in the joints.
Arthritis usually occurs due to the wear and tear of cartilages and ligaments with the onset of age, but recent studies have concluded that many foods present in our daily diet may actually trigger or aggravate symptoms of the condition. Yet also there are some superfoods that help combat and prevent arthritis. Avoiding the former and including the latter in your meals can reap surprising benefits.