Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ashlesha SankheYour feedback matters!
My hcg level is 947.07 on 26th may. I have irregular periods and my lmp is on march 25. Is it normal to have this level?
I am 28 years old just got confirmation that I am pregnant last week. I live in west bengal and eat bengali food. Please advice the food to eat and to avoid in the first trimester thank you regards.
I am 23 male and having panic attack problem from the last 2 years what should I do for this problem!
Hello! Hi. As per doctor's instruction we did an urine pregnancy test for my friend with sugar. Initially the sugar get settled down in 1st min. And within a period of 7-8 min it gets dissolved completely. What does it mean? I am askng dis to confirm pregnancy only not for diabetes.. Pls give proper guidance.
Dear sir, My friend had a breast cancer and had chemo followed by radiotherapy. After treatment her monthly periods not coming. Is it normal or has any other problem please sujjest me.
Sex toys are a wonderful tool to spice up your love life and bring variety into the bedroom. The trend of using these toys is on their way up as more and more people are using them. However, there are certain things you should be mindful of while using them or if you are planning to start using them.
Some of the things you need to look out for are mentioned here.
- Determine how porous a toy is: This is a very important factor while choosing a toy as this will determine how its usage in the long run affects your health. The porosity determines two things about the toy:
- How absorbent the material is
- What material it is made out of
This is very important as extremely porous toys will encourage the accumulation of bacteria, which might fester in them and may increase the chance of infections in the long run. Material is also important as certain materials can be very harmful to your health when used in the long run.
- The material or chemical composition of the toy: This is one of the most important things you need to look out for. Even before buying a toy, it is advisable to look for the chemical composition of the toy, if possible. It would be better to look at its packaging to determine the materials. Some toys are known to contain phthalates or chemical plasticizers which are classified as carcinogenic and are commonly found in cheap sex toys.
- Using condoms with your toys: Most toys are supposed to be used with condoms as cleaning them and keeping them microbe free is much easier this way. Using condoms with your sex toys minimizes your chance of bacterial infection through the bacteria already deposited on the toy.
- Choose higher quality products from known manufacturers: The sex toy industry is not regulated by medical bodies in most places across the world and thus, smaller manufacturers may cut corners on their products and use materials that will be harmful to your health. Thus, it is advisable to stick with better known manufacturers who are trusted by customers and are known to make only the best quality products, even if they are pricier.
My friend 35, abdominal mymectomy done. 1st period came in usual time, ie, 30 days, but 2nd time even after 45 days, just a drop came. Why is it? When it will be normal?
I am 23 years old and I have a cyst in right ovary measuring of size 41mm. 4 yrs back it was of 1 cm. I had been taking dayna 35 for last 4 yrs but hv stopped just 4 months ago. Please advice is it somthing serious.
Dr. I have a period problem .i had intercourse with my husband on 29 and 31 oct without security n I am worried whether I am pregnant. I am a newly married girl n not at all prepared for baby. I have taken unwanted 72 on 4th novembers noon. And my last month periods date was 8th n today is 11 .i m really worried that why I am not getting in periods. So far I had done 3 test from preganews and all were negative. please help me out. I really need your advice.
Please advice me . Her periods end yesterday means on 6 aug. Then when and how can I do intercourse which can she getting pregnant and she will miss her menses What I do before intercourse (foreplay) Please tell me dates to do intercourse?
We are couple of 25year & 23year. Now we are not interested to take baby but want to enjoy our sexual life. Suggest me any other options to prevent pregnancy except using condom or pill. Thank you.
I am 45 year female I am not getting my menstrual periods from last 3 months pls advise any medicine.
A new year is like a blank book, and the pen is in our hands. Lets consider it as an opportunity to write a beautiful story for ourself in year 2017 and follow these mantras to live healthy life style:
Say no to alcohol
Maintain bmi: 18.5-24.9
Maintain bp: 120/80
<!--200--> Maintain blood sugar levels (8 hrs fasting): 70-99 mg/dl. Blood sugar levels (2 hrs after meal): <140 mg/dl
<!--140--> 6-7 hours of sleep
Say no to fast foods
Walking/exercise 45 minutes 5-6 days per week
Eat 6-7 meals a day (3 major + 3-4 small)
Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits
Don't skip meals
Drink 2-3 litres of water per day
Maintain healthy body weight
Think positive and keep yourself surrounded with positive energy.
In case of any nutrition related query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 080 6741 7780 (dial extension: 778).
Wish you all a very happy, prosperous and healthy new year 2017:).