Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. SanketYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, me 28 years Ki hu mujhe Caesar operation se 2 daughters he, 2nd Caesar ke saat hi mene tubuler ligation (family planning) ka operation bhi karva liya tha, abhi mene IVF method ke baareme suna to kya sperm inject karke vapas pregnancy attempt karsakti hu? Is there any risk?
Meri age 33 years hai meri marriage ko 5 years complete ho chuke hai but abhi tak koi baby nahi hai doctor se consult kiya so both tubes block bataya hai to kya laparoscopy karani cahaiye.
Lemon juice to reduce age spots
The vitamin c present in lemons is a strong antioxidant. Besides, its bleaching action works wonders on age spots and freckles. Just squeeze out the juice from a lemon, apply and leave on your skin for about 15 minutes every day and then rinse with plain water.
For even better results, combine 1 teaspoon of lemon juice with half teaspoon of milk cream and 1 teaspoon of egg white. Mix all these ingredients and apply on the face; after 15 minutes, rinse with cold water.
Lemon juice in combination with honey is also a very effective remedy for ageing skin because honey has a soothing action. Mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and honey and massage it into your skin. Keep for 20 minutes and then wash with warm water.
Sorry it was June 30 .June 30 I got my period & on 15th July again almost after 15 days but this time my period stay for 3 days only , . In June month I took ipill also . please help.
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child.
Read on to find out the 4 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
- Abdominal X-rays: Abdominal X-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of X-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby's rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby's chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid X-rays until absolutely necessary. However, you must avoid self meditation.
- Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as Foetal Alcohol Syndrome or FAS, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
- Caffeine: It's wise to avoid coffee, tea or even sodas that contain caffeine, as it can adversely affect the baby's heart rate. Some studies go on to suggest that the consumption of caffeine may even increase the risk of miscarriages. Not only that, the intake of caffeine by the mother can increase the chances of the baby getting diabetes. So anything that contains caffeine must be avoided at all costs.
- Heavy exercising: While moderate exercising during pregnancy is very healthy for both the baby and the mother, extreme exercising can give rise to quite a few complications. Exercises, which cause the heart rate of the mother to exceed the mark of 160 bpm (beats per minute) may result in the supply of less oxygen to the baby. This can lead to foetal hypoxia, a condition in which the supply of oxygen to the brain of the baby is restricted, resulting in brain damage. Exercises that must be avoided include abdominal crunches, exercises that hurt the mother's joints or strain her back or which require her to hold her breath for too long. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Why my periods are delayed by 17 days. please reply. Im. Not sexually active. Taking monsoon tablets. How many days it needs. To gt periods. 19 age.
Loss and grief are two unfortunate partners where the latter follows the former. While the type of grief or the nature of the loss may differ from person to person, there are five distinct stages of loss and grief that all people universally go through, when faced with such a situation.
Here are the five stages of this process and the different ways in which one can cope with each stage:
- Denial and Isolation: In this phase, the patient usually ends up blocking out the words as well as the thoughts and reactions that surround this sad event, which can lead to a numbing action of the brain. While we all do this in some measure during such situations, some people take it especially hard by acting as if nothing has happened at all. If this phase does not come to pass within a short frame of time, then psychological and medical intervention may be required.
- Anger: When a person begins to acknowledge the loss, there is a sense of unfairness which can lead to frustration and anger that is basically the way the person may be dealing with the re-emergence of the pain and the fact that it is here to stay. Therapy and sedation may be required if this frustration and repeated spells of tantrums carries on for a prolonged period. Do not hesitate to talk things out rather than flaring up at this point, as the unchangeable has already happened.
- Bargaining: In this phase, desperation enters the mind of the patient where a lot of 'what ifs' come up. The patient begins to question what if things had been done differently and other such aspects. If not dealt with in an engaging manner and with empathy, this phase can lead back to anger and frustration.
- Depression: Private mourning of the loss and regret to do with the practical aspects like loneliness and the cost of the loss can strike at this stage. Here, the patient must be made aware of rights as well as the people around him or her who can help out to prevent this depression from becoming a full-fledged condition.
- Acceptance: In this final stage, the patient becomes more accepting of this new reality. Yet, even this must be taken up cautiously as a grief stricken heart may lead to a variety of mental ailments in the long run.
The way to deal with these stages is with therapy and proper guidance where the patient is allowed to channel all the thoughts and anger before accepting the situation. Do not hesitate to ask for counselling and embrace the changes in your life without regret, guilt and depression. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
My friend is 24 years old, she is having burning sensation after using vaginal hair removal creams (like fem, veet). Is their any safe vaginal hair removal creams for her, if so please prescribe it. Thankyou.
One of my friend is asking that how can she make her boobs and vagina large in size. Can you suggest me some method.
I dont no if i am pregnsnt or not.But there is bleeding 2 days before of my period.I want to kmow i am pregnant or not
Madam, when we do sexual intercourse. My period are not regular. Delay by 15 days. We are not using condemn. Since 3 months. please suggest me.
HI, I just wanted to ask if you are having a menstruation would it be safe to still take progesterone if the flow is not that heavy?
I and my girlfriend had unprotected sex last night but today she has started her period. But as we have unprotected sex she is asking for I-PILL. So pls suggest me it will be safe to take I-PILL while during periods?
Is excess maturation in female harmful in any way? And is it possible to increase breast size after 20 years age, naturally without any side effects?
I am 19 yrs old female and I am not having periods this month as I am having sexual relation. I have done urine test and ultrasound of lower abdomin both were showing negative result. And I have also taken I pill after having sex. So I want to ask that why I am not having periods this month?
Have 2 cups per day (without sugar).
It helps in increasing metabolic rate thereby helps in weight loss, reduce cholesterol levels, increases immunity & antioxidants maintain good health & prevent diseases.
I am 30 years old and have one son of 7 years and my husband wanted second child and I was not ready. I also have lower back pain problem that I have consulted with physician and certain exercises are asked to follow. I am a teacher and confused of second babies responsibility with all other responsibilities and I have a joint family so will this decision of second child be right or not and is it safe for my body as I have lower back pain.
Before I start bombarding you with advice, please accept my heartiest congratulations on being pregnant. This is a unique lifetime situation for you, so enjoy and have the fondest memories ever.
Despite having the responsibility to take care of the nutritional needs for your growing fetus, you do not have to eat for two people. All you need is 300 more calories in the second half of pregnancy and 500 more calories when you are breastfeeding.
Try and have 3 main meals and three snacks in a day to give you constant supply of energy. Cornflakes, fruits, Chilla, poha, sprouts and eggs make good snacks and have high nutrient value. Avoid overindulging in cereals like wheat and rice as these result in a high sugar surge followed by a sudden drop, making you lethargic and low in energy.
Include as many colors in your diet as possible; as veggies or fruits and you would not go deficient in any nutrient. For example- yellow color as in mango, ripe banana, pumpkin etc, red color as in tomatoes, water melon, pomegranate etc..
Avoid eating raw salads(unless at home where you are sure that the veggies have been washed nicely), uncooked meat like grilled stuff from outside, which could have remained partially cooked at the core and may cause infection. In parties, it is better to consume the fried stuff instead which ensures that all the germs have been killed.
Certain foods like unripe pineapple, raw papaya, and pineapple should not be consumed in large quantities in the first three months. Avoid belue cheese, sea water fish ( if not cooked properly) and canned food containing monosodium glutamate.
Pregnancy slows down the digestion, so eat your dinner early. Have 2-3 hours gap before dinner and sleep. If you feel hungry at bedtime, you can take a glass of milk or a small snack.
Stay physically active and do not overstuff yourself. A normal healthy person does not require any commercially available protein supplement powders, but if you feel your diet may be deficient or you do not have time to prepare healthy snacks, it is OK to include some supplements in your diet but guard against too much weight gain as these powders are usually high in calories and fat content.
It is OK to have all the stuff your mom lovingly prepares for you, but mind the portion size. After all, you are going to be pregnant only once or twice in your life.