Critical Care Procedures
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kidney Stones Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Egg Donation Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Earlobe Repairs Procedure
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Earlobe Correction Procedure
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Submit a review for Asian Heart HospitalYour feedback matters!
Are you experiencing unintentional loss of urine lately? This is an indication of a condition known as urinary incontinence in women. The condition usually arises from pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. In many cases, overactive and weak bladder muscles, and nerve damage may also cause urinary incontinence. This is a common problem in women, which is treatable. There are several types of this condition such as stress incontinence, urge incontinence, functional incontinence, mixed incontinence, transient incontinence and mixed incontinence.
Management of Urinary Incontinence
There are several ways and methods which you can apply to manage urinary incontinence. They are as follows:
- Pelvic floor exercises: Pelvic floor muscles help in holding urine and when these muscles get weakened due to pregnancy or because of being overweight, leakage occurs. You have to carry out several exercises for improving the symptoms. Doing this exercise on a regular basis will prevent leakage and stop the existing leakage. These exercises are useful when you have a sudden urge for urination, and they involve the relaxation and contraction of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Less liquid consumption: Leakages are more likely to occur when the bladder is full and drinking any kind of liquid will make you feel like urinating. You must limit your consumption of alcohol and caffeine as these cause the urine to increase.
- Bathroom schedule: In case you have to visit the bathroom too often or frequently, you must try to increase the time between bathroom visits. You have to practice bladder training along with pelvic floor exercises. Slowly, you will be able to reduce your bathroom visits.
- Wearable devices: You can use wearable devices for placing support in the vagina as these prevent leakage. You may be fitted with a silicon device known as a pessary. Tampons can be used for the prevention of leaks as well. Tampons are recommended for women who leak during activities such as running. For preventing shock syndrome, the tampon should be changed every six hours.
- Weight loss: Obesity and extra weight cause urinary incontinence as these put extra pressure on the bladder or the urethra, which is the tube which starts from the bladder. This is associated with stress incontinence and leaks due to sneezing, coughing, lifting or laughing. Heavier women are more likely to face this problem and weight loss can help in managing the same.
In case you are experiencing urinary incontinence, you must consult a doctor and discuss your problems. A doctor will provide you the best remedies for dealing with the stressful condition.
An easy to make recipe which taken regularly helps manage blood sugar levels. The antioxidant property of amla helps boost immunity and metabolism.
Dr. Sir, Why do we feel palpitation? Are hormones responsible for this? Are menopausal women get palpitations? Dr. Kindly answer me.
Dear sir, I have check up my whole body just 1 month ago. My all reports are normal. But after that my problem is still now. As per their diagnosis I am having a hypertension problem. My problem is listed below All the I feel very uneasy, I have headache all the time. I am having a breathing problem. I am unable to concentrate even my daily official work. From last few years I can not go any rural area I always thought that if I go outside where the hospital is not available at that places if anything occurs beyond my control than what should I do. Even in morning after wake up if I am running in a ground my head is getting hang. All the time I think about my health. What should I do now if this is going for a long time it will harm me.
Of a million sperms released in one ejaculation, a single sperm manages to fertilize the egg, which grows into an embryo and then a baby. Due to various reasons, when this does not happen, it is termed as infertility and is currently on the rise.
With In-vitro fertilization (IVF), couples sometimes go through multiple sessions to ensure fertilization. ICSI or intracytoplasmic sperm injection improved this chance of fertilization. It is where a single sperm is used to fertilize an egg in an artificially controlled environment and then injected into the uterus where it grows further.
The next step in this technique is IMSI, where the chances of successful pregnancy are further enhanced and also promises improved quality of the embryo. IMSI, as it stands for, has “morphologically selected” which means under a highly powerful microscope, the best sperms are selected and then used to fertilize the egg. Morphology stands for shape, and the shape of the sperm is a direct indicator of the sperm quality. This not just ensures good success rate but also ensures the sperm which is used produces a high-quality embryo.
- High success rate of fertility
- Reliable and efficient method of ART (assisted reproductive technology)
- More expensive than traditional IVF methods or ICSI
- Requires complex equipment, training, and set-up
- Useful in couples who have failed IVF previously
- Male infertility with unidentifiable cause
- Poor sperm quality
What to expect?
Both partners are prepared both physically and mentally prior to IMSI.
Before the procedure - men:
- A screening is first done to decide if the sperms can be used directly
- In case of hereditary diseases, a donor is preferred
- The first technical step involves sperm collection, either directly or through a donor
- Sperms are collected either through masturbation or through a small incision in the testicles
- Sperms used could be fresh or frozen; fresh ones may be stored for later use also
Before the procedure – women:
- The woman is put on some ovulation therapy to ensure the release of multiple eggs, so a good one is picked. These high doses of hormones ensure multiple eggs are released.
- Egg release is monitored through blood and urine tests
- They are collected within after 36 hours of release
During the IMSI procedure:
- A healthy egg is chosen and placed in a glass container containing hyaluronidase
- Sperms are placed in a medium which will slow their movement, which enables picking a good sperm for fertilization
- The dual advantage of this is that in addition to a high success rate of fertilization, the quality of the embryo is also assured
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hello sir. I am from india. I am 21 years old. Sir I have lots of problem like panic orders. I can not go anywhere because if I am tried to go anywhere my heart beat become so fast and I feel like unconscious and think about reach home fast. When I come home there will be all right. My mind think about whats happen here who r you like that stufs. Sir I need help I do not want to be mental. My english not good but I hope you can understand wht I am trying to say. I will wait for your reply.
Hello sir 3 year back suddenly I got breathing problems. I went 2 Dr. He gives me nebulouser. He gives me some medication .He told me it's asthma witch happens when weather changes. Currently l am taking 1 tablet for BP daily. When ever I gets breathing problems I take Budamate200. Now I want you to suggest me according to reports wants kinds of precautions I should take like food, medicine extra extra Thanking you.
आयुर्वेद के अनुसार #high_bp की बीमारी ठीक करने के लिए घर में उपलब्ध कुछ आयुर्वेदिक दबाईया है जो आप ले सकते है । जैसे एक बहुत अच्छी दवा है आप के घर में है वो है दालचीनी जो मसाले के रूप में उपयोग होता है वो आप पत्थर में पिस कर पावडर बनाके आधा चम्मच रोज सुबह खाली पेट गरम पानी के साथ खाइए |
अगर थोडा खर्च कर सकते है तो दालचीनी को शहद के साथ लीजिये (आधा चम्मच शहद आधा चम्मच दालचीनी) गरम पानी के साथ, ये हाई bp के लिए बहुत अच्छी दवा है । और एक अच्छी दवा है जो आप ले सकते है पर दोनों में से कोई एक । दूसरी दावा है मेथी दाना, मेथी दाना आधा चम्मच लीजिये एक ग्लास गरम पानी में और रात को भिगो दीजिये, रात भर पड़ा रहने दीजिये पानी में और सुबह उठ कर पानी को पि लीजिये और मेथी दाने को चबा के खा लीजिये । ये बहुत जल्दी आपकी हाई bp कम कर देगा, देड से दो महीने में एकदम स्वाभाविक कर देगा ।
और एक तीसरी अच्छी दवा है |
हाई bp के लिए वो है अर्जुन की छाल । अर्जुन एक वृक्ष होती है उसकी छाल को धुप में सुखा कर पत्थर में पिस के इसका पावडर बना लीजिये । आधा चम्मच पावडर, आधा ग्लास गरम पानी में मिलाकर उबाल ले, और खूब उबालने के बाद इसको चाय की तरह पि ले । ये हाई bp को ठीक करेगा, कोलेस्ट्रोल को ठीक करेगा, ट्राईग्लिसाराईडको ठीक करेगा, मोटापा कम करता है, हार्ट में अर्टेरिस में अगर कोई ब्लोकेज है तो वो ब्लोकेज को भी निकाल देता है ये अर्जुन की छाल । डॉक्टर अक्सर ये कहते है न की दिल कमजोर है आपका; अगर दिल कमजोर है तो आप जरुर अर्जुन की छाल लीजिये हरदिन, दिल बहुत मजबूत हो जायेगा आपका; आपका esr ठीक होगा, ejection fraction भी ठीक हो जायेगा; बहुत अछि दावा है ये अर्जुन की छाल ।
और एक अछि दावा है हमारे घर में वो है लौकी का रस । एक कप लौकी का रस रोज पीना सबेरे खाली पेट नास्ता करने से एक घंटे पहले ; और इस लौकी की रस में पांच धनिया पत्ता, पांच पुदीना पत्ता, पांच तुलसी पत्ता मिलाके, तिन चार कलि मिर्च पिस के ये सब डाल के पीना. ये बहुत अच्छा आपके bp ठीक करेगा और ये ह्रदय को भी बहुत व्यवस्थित कर देता है, कोलेस्ट्रोल को ठीक रखेगा, डाईबेटिस में भी काम आता है ।
और एक मुफ्त की दावा है, बेल पत्र की पत्ते - ये उच्च रक्तचाप में बहुत काम आते है । पांच बेल पत्र ले कर पत्थर में पिस कर उसकी चटनी बनाइये अब इस चटनी को एक ग्लास पानी में डाल कर खूब गरम कर लीजिये, इतना गरम करिए के पानी आधा हो जाये, फिर उसको ठंडा करके पि लीजिये ये सबसे जल्दी उच्च रक्तचाप को ठीक करता है और ये बेलपत्र आपके सुगर को भी सामान्य कर देगा । जिनको उच्च रक्तचाप और सुगर दोनों है उनके लिए बेल पत्र सबसे अछि दावा है ।
और एक मुफ्त की दावा है हाई bp के लिए - देशी गाय की मूत्र पीये आधा कप रोज सुबह खाली पेट ये बहुत जल्दी हाई bp को ठीक कर देता है । और ये गोमूत्र बहुत अद्भूत है, ये हाई bp को भी ठीक करता है और लो bp को भी ठीक कर देता है - दोनों में काम आता है और येही गोमूत्र डाईबेटिस को भी ठीक कर देता है, arthritis, gout (गठिया) दोनों ठीक होते है । अगर आप गोमूत्र लगातार पि रहे है तो दमा भी ठीक होता है अस्थमा भी ठीक होता है, tuberculosis भी ठीक हो जाती है । इसमें दो सावधानिया ध्यान रखने की है के गाय सुद्धरूप से देशी हो और वो गर्भावस्था में न हो ।
हाई बीपी वाले पेशेंट को बहुत ज्यादा मात्रा में पानी पीना चाहिए ताकि उसके शरीर से विषाक्त पदार्थ निकल जाएं
Low bp:की बीमारी के लिए दावा. निम्न रक्तचाप की बीमारी के लिए सबसे अछि दावा है गुड । ये गुड पानी में मिलाके, नमक डालके, नीबू का रस मिलाके पि लो । एक ग्लास पानी में 25 ग्राम गुड, थोडा नमक नीबू का रस मिलाके दिन में दो तिन बार पिने से लो bp सबसे जल्दी ठीक होगा ।
और एक अछि दावा है.अगर आपके पास थोड़े पैसे है तो रोज अनार का रस पियो नमक डालकर इससे बहुत जल्दी लो bp ठीक हो जाती है, गन्ने का रस पीये नमक डालकर ये भी लो bp ठीक कर देता है, संतरे का रस नमक डाल के पियो ये भी लो bp ठीक कर देता है, अनन्नास का रस पीये नमक डाल कर ये भी लो bp ठीक कर देता है ।
लो bp के लिए और एक बढ़िया दावा है मिसरी और मखन मिलाके खाओ - ये लो bp की सबसे अछि दावा है ।
लो bp के लिए और एक बढ़िया दावा है दूध में घी मिलाके पियो, एक ग्लास देशी गाय का दूध और एक चम्मच देशी गाय की घी मिलाके रातको पिने से लो bp बहुत अछे से ठीक होगा ।
और एक अछि दावा है लो bp की और सबसे सस्ता भी वो है नमक का पानी पियो दिन में दो तिन बार, जो गरीब लोग है ये उनके लिए सबसे अच्छा है ।
Electric pads, hot water bottles, and gel packs or moist such as damp clay packs are the common hot agents used for hot therapy.
I was in depressed In many condition So please help to about my depression And discuss about stress.
I am thyroid patient and rate 12.5.I am taking medicine regularly but would like to opt for alternative one so as to control on permanent base.
Smoking has several bad effects on your body, and it can invite many diseases be it related to the heart, lungs, brain or respiratory system. Millions of people everywhere in this world die from problems triggered by smoking. Cigarette smoking is one of the most harmful threats to your body; there is no way you can expect to remain safe while being an addict. It is not easy to give up smoking in a day. You might require some other sort of oral stimulation in the process of quitting.
There are many toxic compounds in a cigarette which further damage your cells. Tobacco is carcinogenic and hence cigarette smoking can result in several types of cancer. Tobacco smoke mainly consists of:
- Nicotine: This is an extremely addictive substance. As smokers are hooked to the nicotine, they find it very hard to quit. This acts really fast on their lungs, and reaches to the brain within 15 seconds after you inhale.
- Carbon monoxide: It is a dangerous gas without any taste or smell. You body absorbs it immediately as it is very hard to discriminate between oxygen and carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide decreases heart rate and muscle functions thus pushing you towards slow death.
- Tar: It is a poisonous chemical which causes cancer. Whilst smoking, 70% tar remains in your lungs. It is basically a sticky brown material.
Smoking is one of the most important reasons behind preventable deaths. The diseases that can be caused by smoking are:
- Brain: stroke is one most threatening diseases that can be caused by smoking. Smoking increases your chances of suffering from a stroke. Smoking increases brain aneurysm, which develops the chances of stroke. It can rupture the blood vessels in your brain and it can lead to brain death too.
- Heart: when you smoke the smoke enters the blood vessels of your body and it damages the blood circulation system. It can give you several heart diseases like - stroke, heart attack, coronary heart problem and peripheral heart problem.
- Lungs: your lungs get the worst effects of smoking. Asthma, cough, wheezing and cold are just the tip of the iceberg. Your lungs directly absorb the nicotine and tar. Other diseases like pneumonia, lung cancer and emphysema can also occur.
- Mouth and throat: smoking causes very common oral problems like bad breath and stained teeth. It can also cause gum cancer and throat cancer. 93% of throat, head and neck cancers occur due to smoking.
- Infertility and reproduction: smoking destroys blood vessels, which supply blood to the penis causing male impotence. It destroys sperm count in men and egg count in women. It can also cause cervical cancer. Apart from this smoking also causes premature birth, stillbirth and illness.
Severe mental disorders that affect the mind and cause abnormal thinking are referred to as psychotic disorders. These disorders make it hard for a person to communicate with others, make good judgements, understand the difference between reality and imagination and behave appropriately. There are many different types of psychotic disorders. Some of the more common psychotic disorders are:
This is the most common psychotic disorder. People suffering from this disease suffer from delusions and hallucinations that last for longer than 6 months at a time. There are three types of symptoms associated with this disease:
- Psychotic symptoms that affect the person’s thinking such as hallucinations, trouble organizing thoughts and ideas, delusions and strange movements
- Negative symptoms that make the person seem depressed and do not allow him or her to function normally and show emotions.
- Cognitive symptoms that affect how the person thinks.
- Schizophrenia cannot be cured, but can be treated and managed with a combination of medication and psychotherapy.
Brief Psychotic Disorder
People who suddenly show psychotic symptoms that last for a maximum of a month and then resolve themselves are said to be suffering from a Brief Psychotic Disorder. Some of its symptoms are:
- Chaotic thinking
- Inappropriate behaviour and dressing
- Senseless babbling
- Memory loss
- Change in eating and sleeping habits
- Weight loss
Treatment for this condition may involve hospitalisation if the symptoms are severe or if the person is a threat to himself or herself. Usually medication, psychotherapy or a combination of the two are used to treat this condition. In extremely rare cases, this condition may recur.
This disorder refers to a condition where the person has a delusion or false belief involving a real life situation such as being followed, deceived, poisoned, sick etc. In order to be diagnosed as delusional, the person must show no other symptoms of schizophrenia. These delusions should also not be the result of any type of medication or intoxicant. Treatment for this disorder is challenging and needs to be tailored to the patient’s needs. In most cases, medication and cognitive therapy are used to improve the patient’s quality of life and social functioning.
Shared psychotic disorder
Sometimes, if one person in a long term relationship suffers from a psychotic disorder, his or her partner may also start believing in the same hallucinations or delusions. In most cases, apart from this, they show no other symptoms of psychotic disorders. This condition is rare and usually treated with psychotherapy.
Bipolar disorder, which is also known as maniac depression, which and is related to extream and unusal mood shifts, frequent changes in brain activity level along with energy. It is commonly of 4 types, namely Bipolar I disorder, Bipolar II disporder, Cyclothymic disorder and other unspecified disorders. People suffering from bipolar disorder often suffer from 'mood episodes', which is further of two types one is manic episode and depressive episode.