Critical Care Procedures
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Egg Donation Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Earlobe Repairs Procedure
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Earlobe Correction Procedure
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Submit a review for Asian Heart HospitalYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years old male. I am diabetic person. I want to ask some vegetarian breakfast which lows my blood sugar level. I check my blood sugar level after 2 hours of eating food and it was 321 mg/dl. Please advice me some vegetarian food which helps me for reducing blood sugar level.
Hello Dr's When I cough it is very dry n my nose is block. Dr. said that I have a mild ashame .there is very difficulty to take breath n also a voice came from chest which sound like (soo. Sooo.). please help.
Hello Dr's When I cough its very dry and there is problem to take breath. Khicha khicha sa lgta hai. and also there is sound getting from chest. what it could be?
I have desk job and my weight is getting out of control. Even I also have abdomen and kidney pain issues I always try not to put weight on my stomach but sometimes pain become unbearable I always try to keep my water intake full but sometimes kidney pain starts due to hectic workload.
I am 21 years .I have HTN .I am under medications .I am having Telma 40 .My question is can I have two glasses of beer weekly?
Sir. Now i am a 22 years old, but still I used to pass urine in the bad sometimes, so please tell me something, how to control it or how to get cure from this disease..
I have hypothyroid since 3 years now the TSH is 9.93 and I have many problems like neck pain to arm, sudden muscle sprain, memory loss, irregular periods, hair loss, diarrhea, laziness, tiredness, difficult to swallowing, so pls let me know if TSH increases is these symptoms are common or dangerous? How can I reduce or cure this problem. Kindly guide me.
Sir I feel tension n I n depressed by unemployment I did not remember essential things or work so what should I do.
Hello doctor. I am 21 years male boy. My question is that my doctor advised me to insert pentasa suppository in rectum and at least for remain it inside for 10 hours but on next morning when I go for motion .the medicine comes out in the form of liquid with potty. It is normal or not.
- It is usually found that the occurance of dental caries and gum diseases are more common in diabetic patients.
- Studies shows that untreated dental problems mixed with diabetes can cause damage body organs.
Diabetic dental care:
- Brush twice daily, if possible brush after each meal.
- Do dental checkups every 6 months.
- Do not let calculus, tartar deposit on your tooth, if needed get it cleaned immediately.
- Use teeth and gum care medicine as prescribed by doctor.
Before undergoing any dental treatment procedures, inform the doctor if you are diabetic.
I'm having type 2 diabetes. I wish to know what precautions and safe limit should be for a diabetic person to avoid later old age complications. Thanks.
Dear Sir/madam Aaj kal mujhe jaldi bhulne ki bimari lag gayi hai pata nahi koi bhi bate yad nahi rahti please is bimari ka ilaz or reason bataye.
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
- Consult your doctor: Before deciding on undergoing a nose surgery, speak with your doctor regarding issues with your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
- The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep).
- The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
- Recovery after the surgery: You will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over. You should avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks. Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Type of rhinoplasty you can opt for
- Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring.
- Open rhinoplasty: An additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks associated with it
Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcomes
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic nosebleeds
- A perforated septum
- Burst blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery