Critical Care Procedures
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Egg Donation Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Earlobe Repairs Procedure
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Earlobe Correction Procedure
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Submit a review for Asian Heart HospitalYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering with frequent throat infection like base voice from 7 months. And some times ruining nose and throat cold. Please help me.
Stress and anxiety problem. Head keeps on aching. Some times heart beats increases. Sleeping problem.
My brother 30 year old, addicted to drink ,everyday he drinks n behaves in a different way like scolding everyone in the family for no reason ,sometimes quarrels or sometimes breaks everything in the house if anyone scolds r asks him. Or sometimes he harms himself in deep frustration like cuts himself with knife or blade etc. And morning he behaves normal and says that he do not remember anything what he has done at night. Pls suggest me is this any kind of psychological problem and pls suggest me the solution.
Mere baby hone ke baad se hi body mei bahut pain or thakan si rehti hai meri baby 1 mahine ki hai mai use breast feed bhi krati hu par bht kamjori hoti hai pls help me.
I am 22 year old. I feel hopeless, sad, empty and I feel I have no life. Nobody gets me. I do not have much friends. I don't have any passion and always confuse about what to do as a career. Sometimes I lost my sleep sometimes I sleep a lot. I even didn't get any sexual feelings and erection. I have mild pain in my legs and below stomach at right side. Sometimes I cry for no reason. I feel low energy in doing normal daily things. (I am feeling all this from past 6 months or even more.) Is this normal? Should I ignore this?
My father is a diabetic & a heart patient. Suffering from gastric problem from the morning with huge stomach ache. Any other medication instead of OMEZ powder (as not available currently). pantoprazole will do?
I am a 30 year old unmarried Indian Male, I have been experiencing a wield problem which I would like to share with you is 6 years ago while I was trying to hand erect my penis my self and my hand an epilepsy attack the symptom where my right hand got folded my half face turned paralytic and I fainted, when I came into cautious my tongue had multiple tongue bites .these problem has been happening many times in the six years. I have showed my neurologist doctor and discussed with him about this incident and since six years I am taking epilepsy medicines. Kindly help me I want to keep this a secret.
Severe depression ,unable to concentrate. Feel no purpose, get scared when I wake up and feel miserable. Sensation of feeling stuck.
I am a engineering student. But I have stammering problem. That's why I can't speak throughly or properly. My mates make laugh on me. I can't attends lectures or group discussions. I get frustrated. Plsssssssss help me doctor.
I have sugar .do any doctor specialist in diabetes reside/have clinic in Greater Noida West or near to it .I checked it on sunday .fasting was 122 and PP 190 please help me sometimes I feel sweating in AC also .do not know what is the reason. Has frequently gastric problem too. heaviness in head sometimes. Regards Anshul.
It's normal to be concerned with your fertility after early miscarriage. Many couples want to try to conceive again right away, while others need time to heal. Ultimately, though, fertility following a miscarriage is an issue of concern for most couples.
Once you are ready to start trying for a child again, there are a number of things you can do to increase your chances of having a successful pregnancy.
- Rest and Recuperate- Many women want to hurry and start trying to get pregnant again right away after their miscarriage. This is a perfectly normal response, but may not be the best way to guarantee a healthy pregnancy. Give your body a chance to rest so your menstrual cycle can get back to normal. You also want to give yourself plenty of time for your mental balance to return so you are ready to take on the trials of trying to become pregnant. Be gentle and give yourself time to rest and focus on taking care of your physical and emotional needs until you are ready to try again.
- Change Lifestyle- Eliminating unhealthy habits can help increase your chances of conceiving later. Eliminate alcohol or drug use and quit smoking before you start trying for pregnancy. Cutting down or eliminating caffeine can also help you conceive a healthy pregnancy.
- Eliminate Stress- Eliminating stress can also make conceiving easier. Stress can reduce fertility levels, making it harder to get pregnant. Practicing meditation, yoga or taking time to relax after dealing with tough issues in your life can make it much easier to conceive.
- Eat Healthy- Eating a healthy diet is also essential to having a healthy pregnancy. This can also help women manage the depression caused by their miscarriage. Getting a variety of vitamins and minerals and cutting down on saturated fats and processed foods can help you get pregnant and maintain a healthy pregnancy.
- Take Fertility Drugs or Therapies- There are various fertility drugs and therapies on the market today. Your doctor will prescribe different medications based on your overall health and age.
- Use an Ovulation Predictor- An ovulation predictor can help you map out your cycle. This will allow you to determine which days in your cycle will be the most likely for you to conceive.
- Support the Uterus and Liver- Performing a fertility cleanse after your period has stopped can help support the uterus and liver, promoting overall fertility health. Sometimes stagnant blood can get left behind after your period which can cause discomfort or health issues. Following a fertility diet to help rid your body of the excess blood and hormones in your system can help your conceive more easily.
- Massage the Uterus- When you have stopped bleeding after your miscarriage, performing a uterus massage can help your body relax. This massage will help bring fresh blood to the area and soothe the body so you can relax.
If you have been having trouble conceiving it may be time to talk to a fertility expert. Your doctor can perform fertility tests on you and your partner to determine if there are any underlying issues present. Then you can work together to determine if any additional medical treatment is necessary to help you get pregnant.
My mother, aged 50 yrs, is a schizophrenic patient. The treatment is going on from 3 years and she was fine but 6 months before she stopped taking medicines so now again she is depressed, weak memory, quiet and thinks too much. Is there requirement of any other treatment or only medicines will help?
How its occur small amount of chronic thick residual right pleural effusion with multiple internal shaft and significant surrounding pleural thickening How to reduced the problem What we have to eat Veg or non veg Outside foods What we have to ignore it not to do.
Hello Doc, I have diagnosed high tch 8.5 six moths ago and yesterday my new report shows that its came down to 6.80 .i am doing regular exercise for thyroid and not started medication my question is will I continue with exercise or I need medication for thyroid. thanks.
I am taking medicine to cure tuberculosis from one month, still I have to continue for another 5 month. I am gaining weight too much. Day by day m looking fat. Is This normal? Pls advise I'm worried too much.
I was diagnosed as pre diabetics, but what I should eat, since from five days after getting report I stopped rice to eat, I only eat two chappati's / dosa morning and night millets with sambar at night, but also I get fbs 109 - 112 and ppbs - 138- 150, is it cured r I will develop diabetes further? I am worried I am 39 years and weight 59 kgs, still I reduce weight to my age? Food habits I want to change still?
I have breathing problem so what are the home remedies to overcome it. Usually it's more when the summer starts and later on it will come down.
Hello sir. I am 20 years old. I have stammering problem. I can't speak properly. Friends make laugh on me. I can't speak to anyone due to stammering. I became frustrated. I can not attend any social program. Can't attend lectures or group discussions. I am a engineering student. But my life became hell for stammering. Sir how can I get rid from it?
Passing Kidney Stones Pain Free! Here is the Formula!
Mix virgin olive oil, Apple cider vinegar, lemon essential oil and consume this before meals twice daily. Consume this for 2 weeks. It dissolves gallstones & Kidney Stones & makes passing them Pain Free.
Do follow for more interesting lifestyle remedies and natural healing mantras.