Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Submit a review for Aditya Jyot Eye HospitalYour feedback matters!
She is having ptosis hence having watery eyes, headache etc. Eye spl says both eyes are normal. Can Homeopathy help.
I've been struggling with eye redness and itchiness for months. Went to 2 doctors and still am under medication but not improving. Riding bikes and a hot day worsen the condition. Feels like a hundred ants are running around inside my eyelids. Please help me.
My 5 years old daughter has vision issue: Right Eye (Spherical: +0.00 Cylindrical: -02.50, Axis: 175), Left Eye (Spherical: +0.00 Cylindrical: -02.50, Axis: 05) I am looking for non-surgical solution to improve her vision so that she can live spectacle free life.
My child girl is 5 years old. When she is playing She speaks well. But she is no talking to anybody while study. She know all well but she didn't say anything. She didn't speak anybody in school and also not speak to her class teacher. Class teacher mam asked her question she know but didn't answer to mam. Please doctor help me.
Hi, I am 28 years old female and have headache and lower backache for last 4 months .I have used pain relief ointment cream for 15 days but haven't go any relief. What should I do now?
I got irritated and getting angry on others whole day and night .suffering from stress, mental tension. I can not sleep. A severe forehead pain. What to do?
I feel giddiness since one month First one to two days I felt stiffness and pain in my neck, I thought it may be cervical spondylosis but after that I never felt anything abnormal in neck portion I feel only giddiness in morning and evening time and in this situation whenever I got checked my BP it is 10 higher means 130/80 or 120/90 Please suggest me possible treatment.
I have stage 1 rupture in knee ligament. Doctor advice me to take rest along with medicines. It usually take that much time to recover.
I have a 2.5 year old nephew he is able to speak few basic words like mama ,mummy, Nana,Didi etc but he is not able to speak whole sentence or some difficult words as well can you help me with the problem and solutions.
I frequently getting headache with nerves pain in forehead and also eye pain, unable to see long time tears will come from the eye. For this am getting depression. So please suggest me to come out from this problem. Thank you sir.
Hello doctor. I have a question regarding my mom. She was diagnosed with osteoporosis before a year. She has disc in back and neck also. Now she has pain in right shoulder and can not move her arm properly nor can do any heavy work with this arm. She faces problem during sleep also. She cannot sleep on right side due to shoulder and it feels as if something heavy has been placed on her shoulder. Doctor did xray and gave medicine bt no improvement. please suggest what to do.
Contact lenses are one of the most convenient ways to correct vision related problems. It is easily disposable and requires the least maintenance. It might have minor side effects in the form of irritations and allergies but it requires the least time for adaptability. They help to correct nearsightedness and farsightedness along with astigmatism and age-related vision problems like presbyopia. Following are the benefits and harms of wearing contact lenses.
Positive effects of contact lenses
1. Better vision - Wearing contact lenses improves your vision to a great amount, especially peripheral vision. They are comfortable to wear and can correct both nearsightedness and farsightedness. They can cause discomfort initially but are more effective than glasses. Lenses are also available in bifocals and tints and can be worn for long periods of time.
2. Great for an active lifestyle - Glasses can be a hindrance to sports activities and can limit your peripheral vision. Lenses, on the other hand, are great for an active lifestyle as they require short adaptation period. They are easy to put and take care of and do not require a lot of maintenance on your part as it needs least cleaning.
Risks of wearing contact lenses
1. Dry eyes - Dry eyes are the most common side effects of wearing contact lenses
2. Infections - Contact lenses wearers are prone to infection of the cornea called keratitis. It can cause swelling, blurry vision and other problems due to lack of oxygen supply to the cornea. Infection can be prevented by maintaining the hygiene while wearing and taking off lenses.
3. Allergic reactions - Allergic reaction to the contact lens solution can affect your vision as it causes inflammation of the eyeballs and redness. It can also cause eyelid inflammation and limit your scope of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
Hello mam. I hit on my right eyebrow. By falling on edge of my iron bed. On next day my both eye lids became blackened n swelling on eye brow. Along with it .there is blood in sclera. What it shud be and how shud I treat it fast. please help me!
Dear sir 1 month ago I had jaundice yesterday I feel pain in my belly and from yesterday I go 7-8 times to the bathroom. What should I do.
Am 18 year old male I used to masturbate since last 2 years ma'am my health is not increasing and my eyes look dull all are telling me lazy person or drunker .ma'am I'm playing cricket for my District is this harm to my game .all time means whole day I fell sleepy .I can't concentrate in studies or in one things. Ma'am suggest me solutions for all this problem .please ma'am I would be always thank full to you.
I am 32 years old how to reduce thigh and arm fat with home remedies or medicines like cream or oils or tablets I will not have time to exercise due to busy schedule please suggest effective plan.
Have you undergone cartilage damage recently and are seeking ideal treatment measures? Cartilage damage is a common form of injury that involves your knees. Other joints such as the ankles, elbows and hips may also be affected by cartilage damage. Cartilage, the tough and flexible tissues covering the surface of your joints, acts as a shock absorber, allowing the bones to slide over each other. Cartilage damage may occur because of injuries such as a gradual wear, sports injuries and osteoarthritis. While acute cartilage damage may heal on its own, severe damage may need treatment via surgical measures.
- Physiotherapy is effective when you experience difficulty in moving your affected joint.
- It is also an important part of recovery if you have to undergo surgical procedures for treating cartilage damage.
- A physiotherapist will teach you certain exercises that are effective for strengthening the muscles that surround and support your affected joint.
- This helps in reducing pain and pressure on the joint.
- Severe and serious cartilage damage does not heal effectively on its own, and a surgery may be required for treatment.
- Usually, surgery is performed by using Arthroscopy. This is a form of keyhole surgery in which certain instruments are inserted into your affected joint via incisions or small cuts.
- In some cases, larger incisions have to be made.
- Such surgeries are carried out after giving general anesthesia to the patient.
The most common surgeries that are undertaken in cases of cartilage damage include the following:
Lavage and debridement
- In this form of surgery, your joint is cleaned for the removal of any loose tissues.
- The damaged edges are trimmed to be made smooth. Sometimes, the damage may also be repaired during the same time.
- In this procedure, tiny holes are made on the bone beneath your damaged cartilage that releases the bone marrow in it.
- The marrow cells stimulate the production of new cartilage.
- In this procedure, small plugs of healthy cartilage from areas of a joint that are non-weight bearing are removed and used for replacing areas of the affected cartilage.
- This procedure involves the alteration of the alignment of your leg for reducing pressure on the damaged area.
- It is effective in improving pain.
- A wedge of bone may be removed or added from your thigh bone or shin bone.
- The bone gets fixed with a plate till it gets healed.
In some cases, a joint replacement surgery has to be carried out. In this procedure, the entire affected joint is removed and replaced with an artificial joint. Hip replacement and knee replacement are common examples of this kind of surgery.