Quad Screening Treatment
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Routine Eye Checkup
Management of Postnatal Care
Treatment of Menstrual Disorders In Adolescent Gir
Treatment for Congenital Diseases
Treatment for Congenital Disorders
Computed Corneal Topography Procedure
Management of New Born Care
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
CSF Rhinorrhea Surgery
Visual Field Testing
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
How is Homoeopathy beneficial for your child during exams and result time?
Some Kids take tests with no tension at all, some get a bit nervous and tense, while others suffer with tummy aches, restlessness, headaches, nerves, mental dullness and an inability to focus. Just as some bodies overreact to allergens or toxins, others overreact to stresses like tests, public speaking or performing.
Fortunately homeopathy does not discriminate. Its applications include mental, emotional and physical symptoms equally. Without slowing, accelerating, depressing or stimulating mental function, our safe natural homeopathic remedies help the body steady its responses and maintain a healthier balance.
One gets the first bitter taste of stress in the adolescent years. There is pressure to perform well in exams, an anxiety whether one will be accepted by peers and to add to it all, difference in generations cause many arguments. All these lead to stress in susceptible youngsters. It is important to deal with stress at this stage because it lays foundations of the mental make up of individual for the years to come.
The most common form of student stress is exam anxiety. Marked by a feeling of panic, the student feels upper pared for the exams, almost every student experience exam stress. To some extend exam anxiety functions as stress and motivates students to put in greater efforts while studying However, at times it gets it gets out of hand and the inevitable result is distress.
Initial symptoms of exam anxiety are:
rapid heart beating.
However when full-blow distress, then the following symptoms are observed:
Inability to focus and understand.
Difficulty in retrieving key words and concepts.
A ‘blank feeling when one tries to remember the answers.
Remembering the answers after the exam is over.
The unfortunate result of excess exam stress is that the student fares badly in exams in spite of having worked hard.
The other common stressors faced by a student are…
Failure in examinations
The first year’s college, requiring adjustment to new study material and people.
Transfer to another college/educational institutions.
Economic burden of higher studies.
Problem with teachers.
Being expelled or having to quit college.
Since this form of distress spoils the performance of even the brightest of students, it becomes a matter of concern and requires treatment at the right point of time we treat distress forms of exam anxiety through a group of specific homeopathic medications. These medications function by controlling and reducing the extent of exam anxieties as perceived by the human body. These in turn work by controlling stress levels and preventing symptoms of distress from setting in, thus giving the student a chance to perform at his/her best potential.
A further advantage of the treatment that homeopathy has no side effects, like drowsiness, insomnia or trembling, unlike conventional treatment. And also we guide to our patient yoga, prename and meditations under our treatment, improved his mental ability and patient free from his mental disease.
Few of the problems where homoeopathy improves your child are-
Staying focused and sharp – common situations, such as jitters before an exam or job interview, poor concentration, exhaustion from overwork, and eyestrain from prolonged computer use.
Exam apprehension and stomach upset before exams.
Nervous before public speaking ,orals,viva or exams .
Poor Concentration, Stress, and Overwork.
Inability to relax and over-stimulated mind.
Eyestrain and muscle stiffness.
Humiliation,shame and Failure.
Reprimand/Criticism and Bullying.
Worry and Fear of failure.
Depression,anger,irritability and agitation.
2016, Naina Homoeo Care by Dr Sameer
Health Tip Knee Pain and Exercise Therapy
Knee pain is second most pain next to back pain in middle age. It could be due to physical injury or by pathological reasons. And correct alignment should be maintained in sitting walking or standing involving body pressure to the limbs expecially to knees. In case of pathological causes should be watched and followed to control infections or to improve immunological components in the body to support the efficiency in managing the resistance against all agents
Exercise science or therapy plays a very vital role in controlling the pain and to reduce symptoms. The foremost exercises are to strengthen the quadriceps and hamstring muscles, which could be done by keeping a pillow or small bedsheets preferably cotton beneath knee and pressing hard for 5 to 7 seconds and repeating the same for 15 times resting for 3 second in every repitations (see the pic attached). And hamstring muscle strengthening by lifting straight into 90% without bending the knees and holding the same for 3 to 5 seconds as possible and repeating it for 10 to 15 times for one duration, better to do for twice daily in stipulated time regularly, along with calcium rich and vitamin d3 in sufficlient level.
For pain even hot and cold water fomentation for thrice a day for 5 days regularly can be given to receive locally, for worst pain management physiotherapy interferential therapy (ift) and vacuumtherapy can be given for 7 to 10 days followed by strengthening exercise under guidance from physiotherapist
Step 1: Begin by looking at your breasts in the mirror with your shoulders straight and your arms on your hips.
Here's what you should look for:
Breasts that are their usual size, shape, and color
Breasts that are evenly shaped without visible distortion or swelling
If you see any of the following changes, bring them to your doctor's attention:
Dimpling, puckering, or bulging of the skin
A nipple that has changed position or an inverted nipple (pushed inward instead of sticking out)
Redness, soreness, rash, or swelling
Step 2: now, raise your arms and look for the same changes.
Step 3: while you're at the mirror, look for any signs of fluid coming out of one or both nipples (this could be a watery, milky, or yellow fluid or blood).
Step 4: next, feel your breasts while lying down, using your right hand to feel your left breast and then your left hand to feel your right breast. Use a firm, smooth touch with the first few finger pads of your hand, keeping the fingers flat and together. Use a circular motion, about the size of a quarter.
Cover the entire breast from top to bottom, side to side — from your collarbone to the top of your abdomen, and from your armpit to your cleavage.
Follow a pattern to be sure that you cover the whole breast. You can begin at the nipple, moving in larger and larger circles until you reach the outer edge of the breast. You can also move your fingers up and down vertically, in rows, as if you were mowing a lawn. This up-and-down approach seems to work best for most women. Be sure to feel all the tissue from the front to the back of your breasts: for the skin and tissue just beneath, use light pressure; use medium pressure for tissue in the middle of your breasts; use firm pressure for the deep tissue in the back. When you've reached the deep tissue, you should be able to feel down to your ribcage.
Step 5: finally, feel your breasts while you are standing or sitting. Many women find that the easiest way to feel their breasts is when their skin is wet and slippery, so they like to do this step in the shower. Cover your entire breast, using the same hand movements described in step 4.
Is the taste of ice cream or a sip of hot coffee sometimes a painful experience for you? Does brushing or flossing make you wince occasionally? If so, you may have sensitive teeth.
Possible causes include:
Tooth decay (cavities)
Worn tooth enamel
Exposed tooth root
In healthy teeth, a layer of enamel protects the crowns of your teeth—the part above the gum line. Under the gum line a layer called cementum protects the tooth root. Underneath both the enamel and the cementum is dentin.
Dentin is less dense than enamel and cementum and contains microscopic tubules (small hollow tubes or canals). When dentin loses its protective covering of enamel or cementum these tubules allow heat and cold or acidic or sticky foods to reach the nerves and cells inside the tooth. Dentin may also be exposed when gums recede. The result can be hypersensitivity.
Sensitive teeth can be treated. The type of treatment will depend on what is causing the sensitivity. Your dentist may suggest one of a variety of treatments:
Desensitizing toothpaste. This contains compounds that help block transmission of sensation from the tooth surface to the nerve, and usually requires several applications before the sensitivity is reduced.
Fluoride gel. An in-office technique which strengthens tooth enamel and reduces the transmission of sensations.
A crown, inlay or bonding. These may be used to correct a flaw or decay that results in sensitivity.
Surgical gum graft. If gum tissue has been lost from the root, this will protect the root and reduce sensitivity.
Root canal. If sensitivity is severe and persistent and cannot be treated by other means, your dentist may recommend this treatment to eliminate the problem.
Proper oral hygiene is the key to preventing sensitive-tooth pain. Ask your dentist if you have any questions about your daily oral hygiene routine or concerns about tooth sensitivity.
My eyes be red generally while working on computer and when go to open atmosphere. Please provide permanent solution to cure the problem. Ayurvedic or homeopathic treatment may be suggested.
I am feeling uneasiness around underarm area, while lifting left hand I am getting pain in my shoulder, Kindly suggest.
I have back pain from last 2 to 3 days also I get burps in early morning sometimes and my vitamin d is 13 and sugar is fasting 134 and pp is 191 and hemoglobin is 10.3 and taking thyroid medicine as thyronorm 25 mcg .wanted to know reason for my back pain.
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a painful disorder of the hand caused by pressure on your median nerve as it runs through the carpal tunnel of the wrist. Symptoms include numbness, pins and needles, and pain (particularly at night). Anything that causes swelling inside the wrist can cause carpal tunnel syndrome, including repetitive hand movements, pregnancy and arthritis.
Cause of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome symptoms begin when the pressure inside the tunnel becomes too high. This results in your median nerve becoming compressed as it passes through the small tunnel.
The carpal tunnel pressure increase occurs when either of two things happens:
- The tunnel space decreases, such as when the wrist swells eg after a traumatic injury, partial subluxation of the carpal bones or fracture or tenosynovitis.
- When the contents of the tunnel (median nerve, blood vessels and tendons) enlarge.
- Both of these situations increase the pressure on the nerve, leading to the carpal tunnel symptoms.
Symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) sufferers will usually experience the following symptoms in their hand or fingers:
- hand pain or aching
- pins and needles
- numbness esp at night of with wrist flexing
- weakness or cramping
- perceived swelling
The symptoms are usually worse at night and your grip will weaken as the condition progresses. Eventually you will notice muscle atrophy of the thenar (thumb) muscles and loss of hand function or clumsiness. If this sounds like you, suspect carpal tunnel syndrome.
Physical Therapy Treatment
- Gliding Exercises: Moving your fingers in a specified pattern of exercises may help your tendons and nerves glide more smoothly through your carpal tunnel. While there’s some evidence that gliding exercises can help relieve symptoms when used alone, these exercises appear to work better in combination with other treatments -such as splinting.
- Graston Technique/Manual Therapy: The Graston Technique incorporates a patented form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively detect and treat scar tissue and restrictions that effect normal function. Manual therapy techniques such as myofascial release or Active Release Technique are hands-on techniques that release tight tendons and musculature.
- Ultrasound: Deep, pulsed ultrasound directed at the carpal tunnel can reduce pain and numbness, and improve hand strength. Continuous superficial ultrasound doesn’t help.
- Traction: Some people obtain relief from carpal tunnel symptoms by using a hand traction device, called C-Trac. You might try this device, which can be purchased for home use, if other conservative treatment options have failed.
- Splints: Splints (braces) are the most commonly used nonsurgical treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome. Splints that immobilize the wrist in a neutral (unbent) position are most likely to relieve discomfort. An unbent wrist maximizes the size of the carpal tunnel, which reduces pressure on the median nerve, relieving your symptoms.
Backs are stabbed by the postural deformities and irregular lifestyle. In our hectic lifestyle, we come accross many wrong postures everyday which are hampering our back and lifestyle in day to day life and this is causing back pains to all of us.
These might be the luxurious couches or the uncomfortable chairs in office or just a simple foot-slip in bathroom, anything can cause this kind of distress or pain. Generally all back pains start very mildly and these keep on aggravating with the time and start causing different problems in life. If we look at the data from the different pharmacies, pain killers are most commonly sold for back pain. We all keep on taking these painkillers to relieve from the pain, but we never understand and believe that these are some solution.
Ayurveda treats all types of back pains and also have researched that there are several causes behind the back pain. In some cases, we all fee that …ohh!! this cannot be the cause of the back pain! Here is the list of the reasons-
- You comfortable Sofa or chair, on which you slouch daily: this deforms your back muscles and also makes you a patient of spondylosis.
- Your habits of walking very fast- chances of injury are very high in such cases.
- Heavy intake of dry foods in other language lack of proper unctuousness which can maintain the smoothness of your muscles and keep the rigidity away from you.
- Bad digestion and excess of intestinal gases in your body.
- A heavy sneeze, which you supressed because you were sitting somewhere in a meeting?
- A wrong way to pick the weight.
- Postural irregularities during pregnancy
- History of injury or accident
These are most common causes we have found in different patients but in almost all the cases we have found that this is the stiffness of the back muscles, which caused the problem. To give an add on many of the patients, just get into bed on recommendation of some physicians and this Bed-Rest proved BAD for most of them, because it increased the stiffness of the back over all.
Regular use of painkillers might give us a pleasant feeling of- “absence of pain” for a while but the same pain killer keep on worsening the health regularly and after years we feel- cheated, because we used the painkillers to just get rid of a sensation. We at Sukhayu Ayurveda are treating the cases of Back Pain since years. Among all these cases, if we talk scientifically, there were many patients of-
- Protrusion of Intervertebral Disc
- Herniated Disc
- Bulged disc
- Annular Ligament Tear
- Ruptured Disc
- Degenerative Disc Disorder
- Spondylosis and Spondylitis along with Spondylolisthesis.
Ayurveda has been curing all types of back pains. This was not relief for two-three days or months, patients are free from all the symptoms since seven years now. So if you are suffering from back pain since years and want to get rid of this, visit a specialized ayurvedic consultant and find a permanent cure for your back pain with Ayurveda.
I am 20 year old and my left hand fracture when I was 12 year old. I started gym last 3 days and I feel little bit pain in joint part of elbow than the other hand. So I should take calcium tablet or any other medicines please suggest me.
Thalassemia is a type of a disease, resulting in the abnormal production of hemoglobin in the blood. Hemoglobin stimulates oxygen circulation all over the body. Therefore, a dip in the hemoglobin count can lead to anemia, a disease inducing weakness as well as fatigue. Acute anemia can take a toll on the organs and ultimately cause death.
Severe thalassemia in children yields symptoms, such as dark urine, abdominal swelling, slow growth, jaundice, a pale appearance and deformed skull bones. Diarrhea, frequent fevers and eating disorders are also common.
- Blood transfusions: Regular blood transfusion is the only treatment needed for beta thalassemia aiming to keep sufficient Hb level to avoid long-term complications, though bone marrow transplant is radical cure for the disease.
- Iron chelation therapy: The hemoglobin in the red blood cells is rich in iron-protein that gets deposited in the blood with regular blood transfusion. This condition is known as iron overload as it damages heart, liver and various parts of the body. Iron chelation therapy is used to prevent this damage as it helps to remove the excess iron from the body. Deferoxamine and Deferasirox are two such medicines used for this therapy.
- Folic acid supplements: Folic acid being a B vitamin produces healthy red blood cells and is therefore recommended as a substitute for the above procedures.
- Transplant of blood and marrow stem cell: A blood and a marrow (a substance within the cavities of bones where blood cells are produced) transplant replaces the faulty stem cells with healthy ones contributed by a donor.
Weakness of the muscles due to a genetically inherited condition is known as muscular dystrophy. This condition prevents the body from producing the required protein that can help in building muscles. This protein is also responsible for making the muscles strong and stable. This is most commonly seen in children who may seem clumsy as they begin to grow up and indulge in varied kinds of movements. Let us learn more about this condition and the ways in which it may be treated.
- Symptoms: In order to better understand the ways of treating this condition, it is important to take stock of the varied signs and symptoms that are associated with the same. The main symptom of this condition includes difficulty in walking as well as constant slips and falls that may be endured by the child. Also, the children suffering from this condition will have trouble in lifting the leg and foot in a normal way.
- Other Complications: This condition can also affect the heart and lungs by making the muscles in these regions weak. Also, this condition can lead to a number of serious breathing problems that will need immediate medical intervention so that it does not become fatal. It may also lead to accelerated heart beats and affect the hands and feet of the patient in an adverse manner. This condition can be found in different types, each of which will affect the patient in a different manner.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy: One of the most effective ways of dealing with condition in the long run is to indulge in physical and occupational therapy. With the help of a physiotherapist and other specialists, the patient will be taught to move in a more deliberate and normal manner without falling too often. Also, the patient will be eventually trained to go about life and various functions with certain kinds of movements that will be limited to the issues that the patient may be facing. Bracing will also be required so as to help the child cope better in the physical sense.
- Prednisone: This medicine may be prescribed by the Pediatrician to ensure that the progression of the heart issues may be slowed down. This will ensure that the heart may function in a more normal manner despite the muscle issues that it may be facing. The doctor will usually recommend that the medicine should be started when the child is around five or six years old.
- Spinal Fusion: This surgery can lessen the pain and reduce the severity of the symptoms, which can lead to better chances of moving in a normal manner. This will also give the child better posture so that the child may breathe normally.
In the technologically advanced era one lives in, it is pretty much easy to use up one’s entire day glued to the digital screens; right from checking the social media updates while commuting to sitting before the computer for everyday work. Yet nobody is aware of the fact that apart from creating a social gap, these electronic gadgets can take a toll on their postures too.
- You lean against your desks with your neck leaned forward in an attempt to grasp what is on the computer screen and your hand on your mouse scrunched up on one side. Sadly, human body was never designed to pose in such a consorted way resulting in adverse side effects.
- The head usually weighs 10 to 12 pounds on an average when it is balanced evenly over the shoulders. However, with each extra tilt forward, the weight on your spine might escalate up to 60 pounds and even beyond that. Excessive weight on the spine can lead to its subsequent collapse.
- Too much use of tablets and smart phones for swiping or texting can cause inflamed index fingers, thumb joints and tendons. You tend to suffer from wrist pain, enfeebled grip or popping sound while moving the fingers. Typing with one thumb without giving considerable breaks in between can also exert stress on the fingers.
- Hunched over, shoulders slumped and necks bent down are the ways majority of the people use their electronic gadgets. This can trigger misalignment of the spine aggravating your health. Spine protects the nervous system, coordinating and controlling various functions of the body. Any sort of disruption might render a drastic consequence.
- Poor posture impacts the ligaments and muscles in a negative way giving way to a series of complications such as gastrointestinal problems, back or neck pain or severe curvature of the spine, heightening the risk of arterial or pulmonary problems.
Pain related sleep disruption has affected a large number of people around the globe. Statistics has it that, in India, about 25% of the population suffers from pain-related sleep deprivation. Studies call it ‘the vicious cycle of pain and sleep’ as pain affects your ability to sleep and lack of sleep makes the pain even worse.
Back pain and arthritis are examples of some common pain-related medical disorders. People with these types of chronic pains have reported persistent sleeplessness or have had immense trouble falling asleep.
The following are the primary sleep disorders associated with chronic pain:
- Insomnia: It is a medical condition that is characterized by an inability to fall asleep no matter how physically exhausted you are. Insomnia can be acute (lasting for one night to a week) or chronic (that lasts for more than 3 weeks).
- Hypersomnia: It is a condition wherein you tend to sleep excessively; in this condition, you will have trouble being awake throughout the day or can fall asleep at any point of time.
- Sleep Apnoea: This is a sleep disorder wherein breathing pauses and resumes repeatedly. Risk factors include obesity, age and gender; it is more commonly observed in men. This condition can be chronic with symptoms such as snoring loudly or feeling very tired even after one has had a night’s sleep.
- Restless leg syndrome: It is a sleep disorder wherein you continuously move your legs while sleeping. However, this condition can also cause you to move your legs even if you aren’t sleeping.
Some of the causes of sleep disorders due to chronic pain are:
- Worry and anxiety
- Sweating at night
- Depression and other mental disorders
A pain and sleep disorder should be simultaneous as both the components of it, pain and sleep, are interrelated. Some of the ways people with chronic pain can still have a good night’s sleep are:
- Limiting caffeine intake
- Abstaining from alcohol and smoking, as these disrupt the sleep cycles, thus aggravating the existing pain.
- Practicing meditation and other relaxation techniques
- Pain killers or sleeping pills can be administered, but only with the doctor’s advice.
- Hot water fomentation over painful area during night, for better sleep.