Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Shushma ChaturvediYour feedback matters!
My friends is gas velding many time night problem in your eye drop a water L9ng time a problem not solution 0lz help.
I am 50 years female, yesterday night I slept when I woke up next morning I saw too much swelling on eyes. I want to know the reason of swelling. What should I do. Please tell me the medicines to get rid of this problem because I am working women. I couldn't open my eyes due to swelling.
Sir I am suffering from severe headache from last few days. Not able to do any work properly. Eyes start watering while studying or doing any work on laptop or watching television. Sometimes eyes become red. Please suggest me proper treatment so that I can become healthy again. Please reply as soon as possible.
I use lens for my eyes. In left power -1.75 and right -1.00. My question is it 6/6 power power of my eyes?
Hello Dr. I had a feeling of weakening eyes, got my eyes tested there ws a number of 0.25 for distant object I started wearing glasses 5 months back. There has been a very small lining in my vision floating types which I searched as EYE FLOATERS. Now after I have started wearing glasses I have more disturbance in the vision. Its very problematic in my studies and work as mostly I am sitting in front of a system or on my mobile phone. Is there any way that I may get my glasses removed and better vision.
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.