Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Loss Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Ramisa PunjaniYour feedback matters!
I want to gain weight so I want to know the diet. I have started some basic exercises like push ups and squats but I am slim. What to eat and when to eat? My height is 5'10 and my weight is 60 kgs.
I am suffering from Diabetes (DM-2) since 1994,and I am taking Tripride-2, Voglitab-0.5,D-fit --BD but since 2-months it's not being controlled, please suggest me.
Hi, I got married 4 months ago but I getting tired while walking and doing any thing. Please help me.
I am 62 years old male diabetic on insulin,and hypertensive on T.Atenolol 100mg in morning,T.Ramipiril 10mg BD andT.Losortan 50mg BD . Now my bp ranges from 140/88 to148/ 90 mm of mercury. Can i further reduce my bp? if so what drug should i add?
Hi doctor, I am 25 year old, genetically my face and body skin is fair and clean, when I was in 12th standard I was thin, so I took sustanon 250 steroid which was suggest by doctor, during steroid cycle days my skin became pink and radish, but after few year I experienced my face start becoming dark. Now my face is dark and my body is quit white .what should do ,is it because of steroid which I took or something else, how can I get my face skin color back.
A number of internal and external factors, such as supply of blood, sufficient oxygen and the functioning of the other bodily systems at the time of erection, determines the health of erection. While stimulant drugs and other kinds of medicines are short term solutions to sustain an erection for a longer period of time, sometimes certain changes in your daily lifestyle can also be of great benefit. Here are 5 ways to have a stronger erection:
- A healthy diet: Regular heavy meals are not good for your erection. This is because the flow of blood slows down and the digestive system begins working very fast. High cholesterol level or blood sugar level can cause nerve damage all over the body. If the nerves associated with the sexual organs are harmed, sexual function can be impaired. Fruits and berries which are high in micro nutrients and antioxidants are beneficial and should be a part of your diet instead.
- Lesser consumption of alcohol: Alcohol is primarily a depressant and can affect the normal functioning of the nerves. More than two standard size drinks in a day can be harmful because the liver is unable to process more. In fact, the toxins of alcohol build up in the body and affect most of the organ systems. Over consumption of alcohol has been directly linked to limited sexual desire, premature ejaculation, and temporary and long term erectile dysfunction.
- Acupuncture therapy: Acupuncture therapy involves inserting thin, sharp needles in the pressure points of the entire body to realign and regulate the flow of energy in the body. Psychogenic erectile dysfunction is essentially a disorder of the interaction between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system. This can be corrected by activating the pressure points along the spinal cord. Acupuncture therapy has been proven to be an effective treatment for about 60% of the patients who underwent the procedure.
- Minimized intake of drugs: Medication for disorders like social anxiety, depression and narcolepsy has negative impacts on the nervous system. Other drugs like amphetamines, methadone, nicotine, opiates and barbiturates are also responsible for certain cases of erectile dysfunction. The use of such drugs should be limited to prescriptions and medical emergencies in order to improve your ability to sustain a strong erection.
- Lowered stress levels: Psychological stress leads to the secretion of adrenaline and cortisol hormones. These result in decreased secretion of sex hormones like testosterone because the secretion of stress hormones is prioritized by the body. So, lowering the level of stress can do wonders for sexual health and functioning.
I am 31 year old male and suffering from severe ankle pain every day in the morning since one year. I am not diabetic. Kindly tell what would be the reason and suggest medicine.
A CHINESE GOOSEBERRY
It helps improve asthmatic condition.
It is a rich source of Vit C, A and E.
It is a good source of potassium, copper and magnesium.
It boosts your immune system.
I am 32 year old, Having pain starting lower abdomen till rectum region. I had colonoscopy done, which is normal. My sonography shows a fibroid of 2.5 cm in uterus outer side. Dr. says this much huge pain can not be because of Fibroid. I have delayed periods. The pain is periodic in nature. When pain is der, m not able to pass gases, if gases some how gets passed I get some relief in pain. Dr. are unable to diagnose my problem, now they are telling to go for diagnostic laparoscopy, please suggest.
I have a back bone problem I am over weight My energy level is weak And my legs pain too I need proper diet helm me.
I am 41 years old. Having a snoring problem. I am over weight. Tried to reduce but failed. Please guide me.
its due to sex hormone changes in your body during that time mainly estrogen & FSH.
try to control your emotion by doing yoga- it acts like miracle. eyes closed & deep breathing in & out in the early morning makes you calm & control your sex steroid releasing hormones through hypothalamus.slow body twisting improves your circulation in lower abdominal organs.
for abdominal/breast pain-try to use home remedies like cold compress/ cold cod oil massage.
diet- raw onion and pumpkin seeds. flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil lavender and tea in the evening. try to have vegetables and fish- avoid meats.
**do not let your hormones to control your mind**
in severe cases, you may need medicines, consult your physician- we are always their to solve your problems.