Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinu Varghese
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Vinu VargheseYour feedback matters!
My face colour is black and it is dry skin day by day the colour is getting down what I should do to improve my skin and colour.
Hi I have many boils on my body with puss which vanish after I apply some creame. But then it comes back after 10 days.
I had an accident 7-8 years ago and got a scar just under the eye or I can say just beside the nose. It has somewhat become less but it is clearly visible in daylight so I want to know how can I get rid of it?
Hi I have problem is that. My whole body is fair but oily to I have got pimple on my face, back n arms they to. But at the time my face is very dull pors is open so pls let me know wt I do?
Pls tell which cream to apply? Candid or candid B? On penis head? I have penis burning sensation and redness and also fungal infected on pains head since a month. Pls tel me. I do not want to talk with my parents right now. Help me pls tell which cream to apply?
Hello Doctor, I have skin problem in my groin area. It possibly be ringworm and googled about it and the symptoms are like jock itch/tinea crisis. Its on both side if the groin folding like a patch. So started using dusting powder and keeping that area dry with fresh clothing. Suggest me best remedies to cure it completely. I also have black thighs, as am white coloured skin guy it looks different in that are. Thanks a ton in advance.
I had an accident by scooty. My face injured some swelling under my left eye and my son (19 1\2 years) have 4 stitched in chin and little injured elbow and knee. What should we eat and take precautions.
Hey, Actually its summer in delhi and as I daily go out for my coaching, my skin has tanned. I am so worries as its not getting normal. Can you please what should I do to get main skin tone back yo normal.
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!