Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinu Varghese
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Vinu VargheseYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 32 male and I want to ask How to Get Rid of Dry Flaky Skin on the Face, actually dry skin coming out from face eyebrows, hairs everywhere on face.
Hi sir good day I want to ask if this clobetamil g can fade dark spots and pigmentation on face. Thank you sir.
I am getting too many large pimples and black spots of those pimples even though I don't eat oily food or bakery products or other such food. How to remove them?
My skin pores are quite large and even though I have no pimples on my face, it is not smooth at all. And also my skin color is so uneven and I have dark circles too. What will I do to make my skin color even and to get a smoother skin?
I have fissure due to which a chunk of skin has grow at anus. What should I do. But the process is very slow and I do not want to undergo operation. PLEASE SUGGEST SOMETHING.
Hi. I have skin problem in past month. My skin is not good. I m try many medicine and creams but no effect. Please tell me about my problem. I waiting your answer.
Is laser hair reduction really effective?
Laser hair reduction to some patients may appear as if they have got no results and they keep on spending the money and thus for them it is just a waste of money. Patients normally are taken my big advertisements and offers on hair reduction procedure and they just start calling different laser centers and ask about the prices of the services. Most of us as a patient do not figure it out that what is the reason behind the price tag because one center is offering such a low price and the other center is charging may be double or thrice the price. The answer lies in the physics behind the laser and the way the laser is done. Please make it sure that the laser is usfda approved, the laser should be a medical grade with inbuilt cooling and the laser dosage or treatment is done by dermatologist or in the presence of dermatologist. Give thumbs up to the laser which is effective and that you may come to know after 1-2 sittings. Centers which have lasers with latest technology would now offer you the technique in which there is no pain when the laser shot is fired because these lasers work on the principle of vaccum technology in which no cooling or icing is also needed. These are advanced grade lasers and try to sort out a dermatologist who is having this grade laser. These lasers will make you confortable when the laser hair reduction is done and are applauded for their efficacy world over. Ofcourse they give you the results without pain and hence appreciated by patients.
With change in lifestyle and eating/drinking habits, our health deteriorates and the first signs are seen on your face. Nowadays, skin starts ageing in your 20s and it is sad. The good news is that we can take care of our skin health with some minor adjustments in our lifestyle. One such change is adding few foods to our diet. Best foods for skin health are:
1. Almonds - these nuts have high quantity of vitamin e which doubles as antioxidant protecting the cells of your skin from uv light.
2. Green tea - apart from helping detox and lose weight, green tea is also good for your skin. The antioxidants in green tea have anti-cancer properties which have been proven and hence, prevent skin cancer.
3. Dark chocolates - love chocolate? here is a good reason to eat them (in moderation). Antioxidants in dark chocolates protect against sun damage and make the skin smooth & soft.
4. Carrots - carrots have vitamin a which helps clear skin breakouts. Eating carrots gives you a natural glow and a healthier complexion.
5. Tomatoes - tomatoes have phytochemicals which help eliminate skin-aging which is caused by harmful ultraviolet rays.
6. Walnuts - these nuts provide a good amount of omega-3 fatty acids which are particularly important for vegetarians who are not getting the same from fish. Not having enough of omega-3 fatty acids can cause dry, scaly skin often leading to eczema.
7. Water - yes, plain water! it hydrates your skin and allows it to breathe. And, it is the best liquid substitute to sugar filled juices and soda.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.