Doctor in Shree Hospital
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Shree HospitalYour feedback matters!
Microneedling is a relatively new minimally invasive procedure involving superficial and controlled puncturing of the skin by rolling with miniature fine needles.
Over a short period of time, it has gained mass popularity and acceptance as it is a simple, office-based, cheap, safe, and effective technique. Traditionally used as a collagen induction therapy for facial scars and skin rejuvenation, it is also widely used now as a transdermal delivery system for therapeutic drugs and vaccines. It was initially introduced for skin rejuvenation, however, now it is being used for a very wide range of indications including acne scar, acne, post-traumatic/burn scar, alopecia, skin rejuvenation, drug delivery, stretch marks, and many more.
Micropunctures are created using microneedles which produce a controlled skin injury without actually damaging the epidermis leading to wound healing cascade with release of various growth factors such as platelet-derived growth factor (PGF), transforming growth factor alpha and beta (tgf-î± and tgf-î²), connective tissue activating protein, connective tissue growth factor, and fibroblast growth factor (FGF).
This percutaneous collagen induction leads to an overall youthful appearance of the skin by reducing fine lines and wrinkles, reducing pore size, more suppleness, elasticity and collagen production.
I am suffering from chronic fissure in ano from long time there is lots of pain & bleeding last 10 days at the time of bowel moment & after also, as per one ayurvedic Doc advice I am taking tab Arshkithar ras & arsoghani vati from last 3 month but not get any relif, this what kind of best & chip surgical option available & approx cost, as there is lots of bleeding now I am feeling week also, kindly advice some good medicine for stop bleeding & pain while I am going for any surgery. Kindly help.
Hii. My forehead and under lips is dark. Please suggest me better cream and other ointment for remove it.
I am 28 years old. I want to know that melacare or elocon cream is harmful to skin after using for 15 days. Wen we use this cream for a certain period of time we get skin fairer but as we stops using it skin colour becomes more darken than before.
I had a lump in my left breast got lumpectomy done and it has been removed but I heard tat it can reoccur after few months either on the same side or another. How to avoid the recurrence of lumps.
I am 67 years old prostate enlargement is 142, grms,on ultra sound, I have stopped eat meat or pottery stuff totally on vegetables, will this help I get up twice for urine, taking maxflow. 0.4 mg at night, as well saw palmetto cap one daily 650 mg herbal supplement, how long I can pull on? I don't want to go for TRUMP surgery, please advise any other way to have easy urine flow, please advise me may god bless you. Thanks.
Hello doctor, I had undergone a lumpectomy surgery 10 days ago my stitches has been removed today. When I saw those scars I got worried and I'm still worried for those scars. So please tell me how to fix those scars?
We all have different skin types. While some have dry skin, others have oily. So if you have oily skin, then here are 5 tips to keep in mind, to keep your skin oil free. Oily skin is usually a constant problem in every season since even after washing the face properly it becomes very oily after some time. And, if some cosmetic is applied, then also it makes no difference, the skin remains as oily as ever. Now dermatologists offer various solutions to this problem. Even though you might come across home remedies like the sugar and lime scrub or yogurt, turmeric paste, it is always better to seek professional help for oily skin.
1. Oily: This skin type has too much oil, which can be seen on the face even after cleaning it.
2. Dry: The dry skin lacks essential moisture and looks very dry.
3. Normal: The normal type of skin is neither dry, nor too oily and not too sensitive also.
4. Sensitive: Sensitive type skin is very sensitive and is easily affected by weather changes or any other factor.
5. Combination skin: Combination skin is, in which some parts of facial skin are dry and others are oily. Use non comedogenic and powder based cosmetics.
Here we are going to deal with the oily skin type and its treatment. Oily skin appears to be greasy and teenagers often face the problem of oily skin during their puberty. Oily skin can also be caused due to heredity, diet, hormone levels, cosmetics usage and humid or hot weather. According to dermatologists, diet plays an important role behind oily skin. Consuming oily or fried food or having too much oil in your diet can be the reason behind your oily skin. Weather can also make your skin oily. Humidity especially causes the oil to come out of the pores and give your face a greasy look.
Tips to treat oily skin:
1. Use a gentle face wash or cleanser and reduce the use of toner: Use a gentle face wash to wash your face at least twice a day to reduce the oil levels. Also reduce the use of toner, and if you use toner then try using an alcohol free one.
2. Keep yourself hydrated: Keeping yourself hydrated is very important as the face starts releasing oils if the skin is not hydrated properly.
3. Try the home remedies carefully: You might not know the exact concentration of lemon in a sugar lemon scrub, as excess of lemon can cause allergic reactions. So apply home remedies with discretion.
4. Use the cosmetics according to your skin type: Cosmetics are very important for a woman and if your skin is oily, it's better to choose non comedogenic and powder based cosmetics
5. Consult a dermatologist for quick solution: We all know that a doctor knows the best cures to all our ailments, so try consulting your dermatologist for a quick solution to your problem of oily skin.