Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Vihang.N.VahiaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a problem in concentration during study. So please tell me the way to gain of concentration back.
I am 27 year old and I don't have beards, less muscle formation I use to be in depression and less concentration power to which doctor I should consult?
Actually my mother ko fobea ho rahea hai phichlea 7 daal sea sarea test karva liye koi treatment ho tho btao.
I'm a 20 year old male, recently having severe anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, and fear for no reason. I've been noticing new white hair on my head daily, and my eyebrows seem to be thinning quickly. I also feel great stress for no reason and breakout in nervous sweats randomly. Any help is much appreciated, curious if there is some connection between the hairloss/color change and the stress, or if its just an anxiety disorder. I should note I've always had a slight anxiety issue, but never this bad, worsened in the past several months.
I am 24 years old male. Working as an Engineer. By character I am a very nice person, my friends and my relatives also telling so. But when I am getting angry every thing going out of control. Even small mistakes from others also make me too much angry and I reacts very violently, that makes issues in my life. When I am getting angry I can not control my self, at that time I only think about some how I have to defeat the other person. Mostly I used rude language on them. But after all this I feels so sad on what I have done. But by this time the other person will be in such a condition that he can not forgive me. Please help me on this problem. Is this a disease? Do I need a counseling?
Sir, I am a smoker. Now I want to quit smoking, Can you suggest me something to quit smoking and also something to heal my infected lungs.
I am a 25 old male, whenever I try to grow beard, I get a urge to pull my facial hair which creates patches on my face and I end up clean shaving. I guess it is some obsessive compulsive disorder. What shall I do to overcome it.
I have anxiety problem while I am studying so can anyone please suggest me a good indian magnesium supplement to lower my anxiety. I had taken supracal hd which calmed my anxiety.
I am ca student. I am 23 years old. From the last 2-3 years, I have noticed a great decline in memory, which is creating problems in my daily life. I used to forgot little things from childhood itself but that didn't use to bother me. Now this is making me feel inferior. Another issue is that it takes me a little more time to recall things (like when someone asks me something, it takes a second or two to reply). What could be the problem with me & any possible solution?
I am 28 years married female. I have sacrificed my carrier for my in-laws. I do each and every work and also taking care of my 2 years old daughter. I want to do job but they are not allowing. I am depressed pls give some suggestions.
Me and wife are trying to conceive since last 3 months. Should my wife go for follicular study and do we need to wait for another few months.
I got panic attacks in november2012 after then I taking paroxtene 37.5 mg for 2and half years. Now one month before I got panic and got depression signs now I am taking quetiapine and paroxtene er 37.5.
In my childhood I was a bright student. Once a teacher taught me a topic I was able to understand each line and each word which I heard . I was this type student till 15 years of age and from there my performance d ragged down. I am not able to remember what line a teacher has said just now. What is the problem ?
I need to know what my mental health issue is. I have not been diagnosed but I have depression and social anxiety. I have symptoms of borderline personality disorder as well. I might be bipolar, but I can not tell. Sometimes I feel absolutely on top of the world and suddenly I feel like I can not do anything. Sometimes when I feel good I do risky things like try to go on top of buildings or act hyper. I have most control but also have thoughts of stealing cars, running away for no reason etc. Since im young, it could just be my hormones but its extremely confusing and tiring.
Hi, I am 30 year old man, and I am suffering from short breathnea since 2 years. Sometimes it becomes alright and now days it has become all the time, as I feel sometimes depressed, I consulted psychiatrist and they gave me vitagold from ikon pharmachem but it was fine earlier but still I am facing the problem, earlier I was used to take escitalopram oxalate tablets. And I am confused that what to do. And confused that its a heart problem or psychological problem. Kindly suggest me.
I am suffering from memory loss, is there any medicine or treatment for my problem? Please suggest me sir.
I attracted towards a girl but I am thinking that I love her. Psychologically I want to take her normal but since last 3 year I don't do this then what I do?
Feeling stressed out? Don’t reach for the pills just yet; there is a better option out there. Almost all conventional methods of treatment come with side effects, no matter how effective they are. Why not opt for an equally effective method, but without side effects, yes you heard it right! Homeopathy is a method of treatment that is effective and free from side effects.
Here are some homeopathic remedies that can help you de-stress:
1. Be active: Feeling stressed of late? Time to get your running shoes on. Research proves that exercise is one of the best remedies for stress, activities such as running and swimming release ‘endorphins’ in the system, which uplift your mood. So go for an early morning jog or a late evening swim, whatever suits you just make sure that you get some exercise on a regular basis.
2. Diet: Stress can result from an improper diet where the body is not well nourished. The body needs its share of various vitamins and minerals to function optimally. So it is important to eat a well balanced meal and avoid eating junk food. Eating unhealthy food can cause reactions in the body that lead to various diseases.
3. Be connected: Being connected does not mean being connected on social media, rather forming and nurturing ‘people to people’ connections. Talk to people, getting involved in team activities and participating in various sports. Form meaningful relationships with others so that you have someone to listen to you when you feel weary and low. Staying isolated can cause symptoms of stress to aggravate.
4. Start a hobby: If you don’t already have one, spend some time doing things that give you pleasure. It can be something that gives you a sense of accomplishment. Doing such activities will keep your mind active and reduce stress levels.
5. Medications: Apart from the above, homeopathy has medications such as Nux Vomica which is used to reduce anger and impatience. For people who are stressed due to overwork, Kali Phos is an effective remedy. In case of prolonged grief such as the one resulting from a sudden demise in the family, Natrum Mur and Ignatia are advised. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.